There is a difference between average height and healthy height πŸ€™

currylightskin

currylightskin

Yakhiiiiiiii πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ’¦
Average white zoomer is 5'11 but a healthy well fed zoomer is actually like 6'3 πŸ€™πŸ€™. Big difference here yakhis πŸ€™. The average is not healthy πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™. All the jock masc tall D1 atheletes with insane face wide frame and body are the healthy ones not the tiktok eboy fagsπŸ€™πŸ€™

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
Average white zoomer is 5'11 but a healthy well fed zoomer is actually like 6'3 πŸ€™πŸ€™. Big difference here yakhis πŸ€™. The average is not healthy πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™. All the jock masc tall D1 atheletes with insane face wide frame and body are the healthy ones not the tiktok eboy fagsπŸ€™πŸ€™
Nope. My chinlet father was born during the soviet era when the food quality was shit and he turned out to be 6'4 whilst I'm 6'0.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Nope. My chinlet father was born during the soviet era when the food quality was shit and he turned out to be 6'4 whilst I'm 6'0.
Hahaha exactly nowadays you have shit proccesed foods and tons of endocrine disruptors and all the tap water estrogen etcπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
height has no correlation with health unless its under the 10th percentile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and currylightskin
Hahaha exactly nowadays you have shit proccesed foods and tons of endocrine disruptors and all the tap water estrogen etcπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™
My father is probably more estrogenic than me with his gyno. Also, estrogen slows down the fusion of growth plates so in theory I should've been taller since I only drink water infused with estrogen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and currylightskin
Height is an indicator of health . Height = genes . Good genes = health . Health = beauty yakhi πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™. Most of the classic vintage Hollywood actors were 6'2+ in a era where food was not even much available coz we had a healthy environment πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™. Much less chemicals zero processed foods better diet etc yakhi πŸ€™πŸ€™

My father is probably more estrogenic than me with his gyno. Also, estrogen slows down the fusion of growth plates so in theory I should've been taller since I only drink water infused with estrogen.
Gyno is because of the current environment. Probably drinks a lot of beers eats shitty food and has shitty andorgen sensitivity receptors yakhi πŸ€™πŸ€™. And estrogen makes growth plates fuse faster yakhi and that's why girls finish their height growth at 16 πŸ€™πŸ€™. But if you have low t you'll grow taller sometimes because less aromatization πŸ€™πŸ€™

reports suggest that estrogen accelerates growth plate ossification by stimulating vascular and bone cell invasion of the growth plate cartilage, causing ossification to advance beyond the hypertrophic zone into the proliferative and resting zones (14–16

Gyno is because of the current environment. Probably drinks a lot of beers eats shitty food and has shitty andorgen sensitivity receptors yakhi πŸ€™πŸ€™. And estrogen makes growth plates fuse faster yakhi and that's why girls finish their height growth at 16 πŸ€™πŸ€™. But if you have low t you'll grow taller sometimes because less aromatization πŸ€™πŸ€™

reports suggest that estrogen accelerates growth plate ossification by stimulating vascular and bone cell invasion of the growth plate cartilage, causing ossification to advance beyond the hypertrophic zone into the proliferative and resting zones (14–16
He never drinks. Also, he is not from united states of israel. Food's different in the asian shitholes.

• +1
He never drinks. Also, he is not from united states of israel. Food's different in the asian shitholes.
Ohh I see probably genetic then yakhi πŸ€™πŸ€™. Your mom might be a foidlet πŸ€™πŸ€™

That's what I noticed . I know a lot of 6ft3 framecels but they look like femboys next to the super man me

• +1
that’s because the definition of health was shifted to longevity markers

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940