There is a giant difference in female and male attractiveness in many countries

location theory is pretty legit. More like "average male" theory.

I would as far as classify countries (that are kot pure shitholes or at war) quality of life directly based on being inversely proportional to the average male rating
so males in low quality of life countries are better looking??
muito bem!!

so males in low quality of life countries are better looking??

its not that low quality of lice in a country cause men to be better looking.

Is that the better looking on average guys are on a country, the less rating you will have because environmental comparison, and thus the worse treatment in life you ll get

Que pena amigo, lo siento :trepidation:
In Peru and Chile an average or slightly below average blond guy has higher SMV as a male model tier black guy, dead srs. Same in Colombia?

Higher SMV
117515094-blond-guy-dressed-in-a-white-t-shirt-stands-on-the-white-background-in-the-studio-holding-his-hand-o.jpg

Lower SMV
tumblr_n215zmwtJH1qh6y6po1_500.jpg

My girlfriend is from Latin America, she isn't even black or inidigenious. She only has spanish roots and she got harassed as a child in school for being to dark skinned. Don't want to know how it is for people who are really dark skinned. Cunts!
In Peru, product advertisements are almost exclusively with white people. wtf? You do not see such people on the street the whole day, they almost do not exist in Peru.

I think it is true in Peru and Chile, in countries like Brazil and Colombia we have a little mysticism for hypersexualized BBC and athletic slaves , so maybe the black model guy will get the pussy(non LTR material), but is very low status for a non-black woman to be with a black man,even most of the black women in my social level (middle class) have gone white. I hit the gym really hard and spend most of my money in food to someday fit the steriotype of BBC.

Peru and Chile have a big indigenous roots, mestizo - Ameriindians tend to be more selfhating against their roots and whorship white people.

Is funny how one of my whiter chader friend also observed the adverisment models mostly being white, they are over represented all around iberoamerica-america media.

looksmatching and stuff like that is stupid, everyone has there own idea of what they find attractive and thats why you see all of these 7psl girls with lower psl guys

• Hmm...
Reactions: Germania
good thread OP. i approve it.

• +1
Reactions: Germania
how can you say thailand has attractive females ?
Do they even have actual women over there? I thought most of the “women” there were trannies. Lol

I think it is true in Peru and Chile, in countries like Brazil and Colombia we have a little mysticism for hypersexualized BBC and athletic slaves , so maybe the black model guy will get the pussy(non LTR material), but is very low status for a non-black woman to be with a black man,even most of the black women in my social level (middle class) have gone white. I hit the gym really hard and spend most of my money in food to someday fit the steriotype of BBC.

Peru and Chile have a big indigenous roots, mestizo - Ameriindians tend to be more selfhating against their roots and whorship white people.

Is funny how one of my whiter chader friend also observed the adverisment models mostly being white, they are over represented all around iberoamerica-america media.
Chile not, the only indigenous people I saw there are migrants from Peru. Chilenos look like italian, spanish, persian, arab people but not indigenous. I also feel like every second Chileno has german roots aswell, so many German family names there it's crazy.
What do you think about Cuba? I will turn 30 next year and want to celebrate it somewhere else.

Last edited: