There is a gym for your face

6.5PSL

Banned
Idc if you say it's anecdotal or not but the average facial rating I'd give to a lean bodybuilder versus the average skinny guy is significantly higher. I don't know if it's the testosterone, blood circulation, water retention or what but super ripped guys just have way better faces for some reason. And, it's not just about being low body fat as skinny losers with no fat in there face are ugly and frail.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18244, oldcelloser and 4 others
facial leanness is minimum for bone prominence to pop out

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, oldcelloser, Paroxysm and 4 others
Better body fat distribution if you have more muscle mass perhaps

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, oldcelloser and FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 12234 and 2 others
a lot of them are skinny fat not low bf%
Right but picture very skinny people (like ribs showing), like methods actors such as Bale. He looked subhuman when he was actually low BF but frail as his face looked decrepit. There seems to be some correlation if you're low BF but due to not enough eating versus cutting in bodybuilding. I'm saying the bottom line is not necessarily just body fat but something about nutrients

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, oldcelloser and FailedNormieManlet
you're comparing unrelated things
Bale was bordering anorexia for that role, which means he had no bf but no muscle either which is not attractive
Right but his FACE looked like shit. Can't train muscle in your face

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and FailedNormieManlet
My guess is that their masseters and facial muscles are bigger due to more nutrients and higher hormone levels. Also they eat better food than your average skinnyfat so they hold less water

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Slob
It's because most of the people who got into bodybuilding did so because they were naturally athletic and good at it.

Being naturally athletic generally also comes with well developed facial structure as part of that whole good genetics, high prenatal T etc. package.

Correlation does not equal causation.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Slob and oldcelloser
I’ve noticed that guys that take a good normal pic and have muscles visible get rated higher than ‘aspie selfie’ guys even when it’s just PSL. NT pill is brutal even on here

It's because most of the people who got into bodybuilding did so because they were naturally athletic and good at it.

Being naturally athletic generally also comes with well developed facial structure as part of that whole good genetics, high prenatal T etc. package.

Correlation does not equal causation.
This is definitely a factor. The vast majority of bodybuilders have a high t developed face while recessed gay alien skull subhumans usually aren't interesting in lifting or they can't lift more than 150 lbs because of inferior genetics and hormones so they never get big.