There is a user in this site that believes this...

juste

juste

what everyone thinks on it?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: justinzayn, PrinceLuenLeoncur, ItsOver.com and 4 others
he's confusing mind and soul for one thing

• +1
Reactions: juste
yeah firstly he is confusing the mind and the soul. The soul is utterly seperate from the mind and therefore from the body.

The mind is also seperate from the body.

But they all connect as a trifecta. Mind, body and soul. The mind is the ego and your perception of reality and thoughts on it. The soul is an eternal essence inhabiting a flesh machine and operating it as an observer. The mind hijacks the body from the soul and sets itself as infront of the soul which is why depersonalization/ego death is a big event and not everyone can realise this.

Most people live life with their minds taking control of their destiny rather than realising the mind is subordinate to the soul. and the body is subordinate to the mind.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 20652
mind would've been the better choice. I exchanged it for soul as the context was juste talking about the soul, so I wanted to taunt him.

ugly people have atrophied souls too though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
yeah firstly he is confusing the mind and the soul. The soul is utterly seperate from the mind and therefore from the body.

But they all connect as a trifecta. Mind, body and soul. The mind is the ego and your perception of reality and thoughts on it. The soul is an eternal essence inhabiting a flesh machine and operating it as an observer. The mind hijacks the body from the soul and sets itself as infront of the soul which is why depersonalization/ego death is a big event and not everyone can realise this.

Most people live life with their minds taking control of their destiny rather than realising the mind is subordinate to the soul. and the body is subordinate to the mind.
i partly agree on a few things you said
but you missing alot i think or just dont wanna say it
there are divine powers that can control minds for example

Last edited:

What drugs do you take?

//Thomas DOM n MACHO

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
mind would've been the better choice. I exchanged it for soul as the context was juste talking about the soul, so I wanted to taunt him.

physical appearance is inherited by your parents and grandparents.has nothing to do with soul.
but in this world a soul can be weakened by disregard from others cause of your looks.
its my opinion

He has a lot of merit since, what you look like is your personality

He has a lot of merit since, what you look like is your personality
not everyone is the same in this world
there are elites between us.
that can take advantage of their appearance to trick others.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
bollocks.

there are two theories of ugly people and their soul.

1. soul and the quality of your bodily genetics are compelely unrelated in terms of your soul quality. the soul is eternal essence and is perfect. There is no ranking of souls. There are maybe poeople out there without souls though. It is a binary process.

2. you have chosen to inhabit an ugly body because reality will be harder and therefore you will learn more. The only things you may miss out on are social relationships with other souls in this material plain. But that doesnt matter because this reality is impermanent and transitory. it is a low realm and doesnt hold a candle to real reality outside of material existence

physical appearance is inherited by your parents and grandparents.has nothing to do with soul.
but in this world a soul can be weakened by disregard from others cause of your looks.
its my opinion
depends how we are talking about the soul, if you're talking in the completely abstract astral plane, then what do you even use to consider the strength of one's soul, devotion to the holy spirit?

but if we're talking in more of a materialistic biological sense where the soul could be considered a field, ugly people have weak souls.

• +1
depends how we are talking about the soul, if you're talking in the completely abstract astral plane, then what do you even use to consider the strength of one's soul, devotion to the holy spirit?

but if we're talking in more of a materialistic biological sense where the soul could be considered a field, ugly people have weak souls.
maybe no human has a soul...

its my opinion
idk i dont think the soul can be weakened. your resolve might which is the interplay between the mind and soul.

the mind is inbetween the spiritual and the material and is somewhat of a mediator between these two realms. Being treated like shit can stop your spiritual progress because you dont have the motivation to pursue it. But it can also strengthen it as you disconnect from the terrible physical reality you live in and strive to be more attached to the ethereal.

• +1
Reactions: juste
What drugs do you take?

//Thomas DOM n MACHO
ive taken ketamine, shrooms, salvia and weed.

These conclusions I have came upon simply by smoking weed little and often. Each time barriers being broken between my mind body and soul. Last night seems to have been a very big revelatory moment in this regard actually. I have received a lot of answers to a lot of questions I've been having last night.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652

These conclusions I have came upon simply by smoking weed little and often. Each time barriers being broken between my mind body and soul. Last night seems to have been a very big revelatory moment in this regard actually. I have received a lot of answers to a lot of questions I've been having last night.
jfl. what are the answers to those questions. sounds like bullshit, if anything weed would sedate your soul.

if soul is in the biological plane, LSD would be the drug to get you closer.

Ugly on the outside means ugly on the inside. Nothing good will ever appear rotten...

No 8 PSL soul leaving 2 PSL body and going to heaven. Body is everything. Only Angels go to heaven

• +1
you literally are your parents and your ancestors if reincarnation is real the most likely thing is that time isn't linear and you will be reincarnated as them not as some random guy from another family

What questions were you having and what are the answers to those questions?

//Thomas DOM n MACHO

jfl. what are the answers to those questions. sounds like bullshit, if anything weed would sedate your soul.

weed is a hallucenogenic drug and is referenced in the bible as the plant that would solve a lot of problems in the world. Shamans use marijuana for spiritual experiences by smoking a massive amount all at once. I've done this before and had a real interesting time.

lsd does work too but mushrooms and weed are the more natural drugs to take for this imo

Ugly on the outside means ugly on the inside. Nothing good will ever appear rotten...

No 8 PSL soul leaving 2 PSL body and going to heaven. Body is everything. Only Angels go to heaven

View attachment 1923827
pretentious shit
beautiful on the outside probably makes ugly on the inside
but im leaning towards the conclusion that humans do not have a soul

What questions were you having and what are the answers to those questions?

//Thomas DOM n MACHO
mainly what ive been talking about here. That there is a 3 factor existence that human beings live in. Mind body and soul. All three are very very different to one another but they all connect to create the human experience.

The soul and the body are the most different though. Arguably as I mentioned before, the mind is the interconnected factor that links body and soul since your mind is neither material nor is it ethereal.

weed is a hallucenogenic drug and is referenced in the bible as the plant that would solve a lot of problems in the world. Shamans use marijuana for spiritual experiences by smoking a massive amount all at once. I've done this before and had a real interesting time.

lsd does work too but mushrooms and weed are the more natural drugs to take for this imo
there is 0 merit to the bible. if you remove the dualistic part of Christianity and focus on the holy spirit then you're getting somewhere.

• +1
mainly what ive been talking about here. That there is a 3 factor existence that human beings live in. Mind body and soul. All three are very very different to one another but they all connect to create the human experience.

The soul and the body are the most different though. Arguably as I mentioned before, the mind is the interconnected factor that links body and soul since your mind is neither material nor is it ethereal.
but mind and body are only for this plane to allow you to function inside of it. You don't have your body when you die (obviously) and you dont have your mind either (although, perhaps for a little while as you adjust to your new reality as a purely ethereal being made of pure soul). But your soul is eternal

there is 0 merit to the bible. if you remove the dualistic part of Christianity and focus on the holy spirit then you're getting somewhere.
oh yeah there is a lot wrong wit hthe bible. Was just making the reference that weed is used throughout history as a shamanistic method of attaining enlightenment. Deffo agree with what your saying about merit in jesus. He seems to have came to the same conclusions as a lot of people who take hallucenogenic drugs. And they killed him for it because they were less sentient/less awakened

oh yeah there is a lot wrong wit hthe bible. Was just making the reference that weed is used throughout history as a shamanistic method of attaining enlightenment. Deffo agree with what your saying about merit in jesus. He seems to have came to the same conclusions as a lot of people who take hallucenogenic drugs. And they killed him for it because they were less sentient/less awakened
weed fucks alot with your mind or soul
its a virus

how can you even believe in something which isn't material, anything beyond material is based on fads & superstition.

not to say I don't believe in higher principles, but within the material world: "I believe that we are all part of the creation and are steadily trying to achieve a higher maximum" as opposed to "I believe in the one creator"

• +1
weed fucks alot with your mind or soul
its a virus
depends how often you smoke. Smoking it alot can place you in a strange dreamlike space that feels "unreal". Often called disassociation disorder but I don't think that is what happens. It isnt some illness, its simply your soul being unable to place itself back into your body fully. Part of your soul is still stuck trying to reach god before its time. It usualyl settles down though

depends how often you smoke. Smoking it alot can place you in a strange dreamlike space that feels "unreal". Often called disassociation disorder but I don't think that is what happens. It isnt some illness, its simply your soul being unable to place itself back into your body fully. Part of your soul is still stuck trying to reach god before its time. It usualyl settles down though
for me its a virus aka a spell

I believe it. My soul is a colossal penis. And so you all will have to spend eternity looking at me flop all over the place.

how can you even believe in something which isn't material, anything beyond material is based on fads & superstition.

Because I have been there. I can only really tell you what I have experienced as there is no scientific method of controlling for it. Science is the method of attaining knowledge of the material. You therefore cannot use science as a method for understanding the ethereal.

But studying the mind (psychology) is the only science in which you can maybe attain some understanding of real reality.
Which is clear from the works of Carl Jung, he seemed to think this too.

not to say I don't believe in higher principles, but within the material world: "I believe that we are all part of the creation and are steadily trying to achieve a higher maximum" as opposed to "I believe in the one creator"
well that ties into my theory about evolution in that all creatures are trying to grasp at god and the ethereal but are not in an ethereal space. Evolution is constant improvement.

Human evolution is a tricky one though as I have some reservations about the belief we came from monkeys. My alternate belief is that we really were in some place like the garden of eden where everything was perfect and we fell from grace. We might not even look like "humans" in the place either which could be where monkey evolution comes into it. I really don't know about that one.

Regardless, Human evolution or evolution in general might just be the way sentient life tries to improve itself enough to re-reach that state of the Garden. To be one with the divine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24777, Deleted member 16371 and squf
for me its a virus aka a spell
What do you feel when you smoke it? Do you get that strange sensation of feeling as if you are an observer inside of your own body? That you are looking through the eyes of an android or human skin suit? I have had this before and I can only toss it up as the soul having difficulty coming back down to a mind-body connection after distancing itself for that short time you got too high and started separating from material reality.

It happens to a lot of people on LSD or shrooms too.

Because I have been there. I can only really tell you what I have experienced as there is no scientific method of controlling for it. Science is the method of attaining knowledge of the material. You therefore cannot use science as a method for understanding the ethereal.

But studying the mind (psychology) is the only science in which you can maybe attain some understanding of real reality.
Which is clear from the works of Carl Jung, he seemed to think this too.

well that ties into my theory about evolution in that all creatures are trying to grasp at god and the ethereal but are not in an ethereal space. Evolution is constant improvement.

Human evolution is a tricky one though as I have some reservations about the belief we came from monkeys. My alternate belief is that we really were in some place like the garden of eden where everything was perfect and we fell from grace. We might not even look like "humans" in the place either which could be where monkey evolution comes into it. I really don't know about that one.

Regardless, Human evolution or evolution in general might just be the way sentient life tries to improve itself enough to re-reach that state of the Garden. To be one with the divine.
the more complexified life is, the higher the consciousness: see dogs and cats or even @juste

life originated in the ocean. life could leave the ocean when it learned to grow a skin and take the water with it. we are still water animals, only we have the water inside, not outside.

• +1
there are divine powers that can control minds for example
on this topic about possession, I really don't know fully. I have encountered phenomena that would seem as if they were an attemopt at posession. It was during a couple episodes of sleep paralysis in which i really felt the presence of a malevolent entity trying to taunt me or take over my mind/body. They can never get your soul because its connected with god only. But they may be able to hijack your mind and body.

Where they come from is something I havent really thought about as I don't really believe in hell anymore in the traditional sense. But there might be more than one entity powerful enough to have this effect, and it isn't God.

• +1
but within the material world: "I believe that we are all part of the creation and are steadily trying to achieve a higher maximum"
Elaborate on this z

the more complexified life is, the higher the consciousness: see dogs and cats or even @juste

life originated in the ocean. life could leave the ocean when it learned to grow a skin and take the water with it. we are still water animals, only we have the water inside, not outside.
yeah which is what I was meaning about this primordial garden of eden. It makes sense to me that the most complex being in the universe (god) would start off with creating incredibly simple lifeforms and those life forms would develop over time into complex beings on par with god. Souls are washed in and out of bodies to create experience. The more reincarnations you have had, the more complex you are. Might also connect with your theory that looks are attributed to the soul but I really really don't think thats the case. I think complex human souls choose a life to live a particular experience they havent lived before.

If the goal of human creation is to become one with god, then living every human experience imaginable has to come into it in order to gain the insight to be one with your creator.

• +1
Reactions: squf

Elab on this it’s true

If the goal of human creation is to become one with god, then living every human experience imaginable has to come into it in order to gain the insight to be one with your creator.
Hmmmm

yeah which is what I was meaning about this primordial garden of eden. It makes sense to me that the most complex being in the universe (god) would start off with creating incredibly simple lifeforms and those life forms would develop over time into complex beings on par with god. Souls are washed in and out of bodies to create experience. The more reincarnations you have had, the more complex you are. Might also connect with your theory that looks are attributed to the soul but I really really don't think thats the case. I think complex human souls choose a life to live a particular experience they havent lived before.

my view comes from the materialistic world being the only world to exist but if you wanted to ascribe a soul, it would be morphogenetic fields a la Vernadsky

Elaborate on this z
the complexification of organisms through increasing their energy and structure allowing for increased consciousness

• +1
Spirituality is such a cope lmao at you all

my view comes from the materialistic world being the only world to exist but if you wanted to ascribe a soul, it would be morphogenetic fields a la Vernadsky

the complexification of organisms through increasing their energy and structure allowing for increased consciousness
Which one has a soul closer to the creator?

Attachments

• 75AF9610-DCF4-4E8E-86B7-CBDD294A98D4.jpeg
    75AF9610-DCF4-4E8E-86B7-CBDD294A98D4.jpeg
    140.9 KB · Views: 0
Elab on this it’s true
I'm not sure how I can elaborate since my thoughts on this are very new (since last nights experience).

Think of it like this. In the beginning, all life was one with the creator. Maybe it took different forms or maybe it was just one form. But over time, a degeneration happened or just a natural degredation from a higher singular state, to a lower multitude of creation. An ebb and flow from a higher dimension to a lower dimension (similar to the idea of the kali yuga and the cyclical view of societies). Once a creatures soul attains the lowest form of sentience which would be bacterial or viral life, it starts to grow into more and more complex beings until it reaches the Human state.

Now within the human state there are very complex degrees of sentience. Some humans are less physically intelligent than others and so attaining godhood will be harder. But each time you will learn more and more of what it means to be human and soon enough, you will reach an incarnation that wants to know what it means to be a spirit. You'll go through incarnations of humans who "vibrate" at a higher frequency just as you did with people at a lower frequency until you reach a state where you are one with god.

Whether you go back again to becoming a bacteria I have no idea. It would make sense that its an eternal cycle because that would be what makes life fun. Would also explain the amnesia of reincarnation that people have issues with "if its real, why cant we remember our past lives".

• +1
Think of it like this. In the beginning, all life was one with the creator. Maybe it took different forms or maybe it was just one form. But over time, a degeneration happened or just a natural degredation from a higher singular state, to a lower multitude of creation. An ebb and flow from a higher dimension to a lower dimension (similar to the idea of the kali yuga and the cyclical view of societies). Once a creatures soul attains the lowest form of sentience which would be bacterial or viral life, it starts to grow into more and more complex beings until it reaches
Beyond angel

Beyond angel
Yeah I'm not sure if humans can reach a point of incarnating into angels. Didnt think of that, probably possible.

I think you would have to attain sainthood on earth first. Or somethign similar to that. Then angelhood

• +1
Yeah I'm not sure if humans can reach a point of incarnating into angels. Didnt think of that, probably possible.

I think you would have to attain sainthood on earth first. Or somethign similar to that. Then angelhood
That’s what we are striving for. This is why we like beauty

If we accept evolutionary theory, why wouldn't looks be an accurate discerner of personality?

However...
"But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart."

• +1
If we accept evolutionary theory, why wouldn't looks be an accurate discerner of personality?

To some extent it reflects personality. I can tell a dumb callous evil person by looking at them. But its not a case of being "ugly or beautiful". Its more complex than that which is why physignomy used to be a thing. Some people can be ugly but look incredibly honest and kind which is why they are taken advantage of by better looking but egocentric evil people.

However...
"But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart."
this quote is another way to put it

However...
are you jimsonbobson505

you remind me of him