There is a user in this site that believes this...

To some extent it reflects personality. I can tell a dumb callous evil person by looking at them. But its not a case of being "ugly or beautiful". Its more complex than that which is why physignomy used to be a thing. Some people can be ugly but look incredibly honest and kind which is why they are taken advantage of by better looking but egocentric evil people.

this quote is another way to put it
Why exactly do you believe reincarnation is a likelihood? Or even just a possibility.

Why exactly do you believe reincarnation is a likelihood? Or even just a possibility.
To gather as much experience as possible living between organisms. Each time getting mroe and more complex until ultimate complexity which is becoming one with god.

It's possible it isnt true and that we are just souls that have one life then go to heaven, but it doesn't seem likely in my opinion, in fact, a aprt of me would be disappointed if that was the case. But another part of me is terrified that I am to be reincarnated for almost-eternity.

You'll only know when your current time on earth is up.

yeah firstly he is confusing the mind and the soul. The soul is utterly seperate from the mind and therefore from the body.

The mind is also seperate from the body.

But they all connect as a trifecta. Mind, body and soul. The mind is the ego and your perception of reality and thoughts on it. The soul is an eternal essence inhabiting a flesh machine and operating it as an observer. The mind hijacks the body from the soul and sets itself as infront of the soul which is why depersonalization/ego death is a big event and not everyone can realise this.

Most people live life with their minds taking control of their destiny rather than realising the mind is subordinate to the soul. and the body is subordinate to the mind.
Don’t act like your smart your dumbass thinks Adam and Eve were from Europe JFL @ you

To gather as much experience as possible living between organisms. Each time getting mroe and more complex until ultimate complexity which is becoming one with god.

It's possible it isnt true and that we are just souls that have one life then go to heaven, but it doesn't seem likely in my opinion, in fact, a aprt of me would be disappointed if that was the case. But another part of me is terrified that I am to be reincarnated for almost-eternity.

You'll only know when your current time on earth is up.
But evidently the memories, at least the conscious memories, are lost. So what, is it turned into instinct? Not very plausible all around.

I'm not sure how I can elaborate since my thoughts on this are very new (since last nights experience).

Think of it like this. In the beginning, all life was one with the creator. Maybe it took different forms or maybe it was just one form. But over time, a degeneration happened or just a natural degredation from a higher singular state, to a lower multitude of creation. An ebb and flow from a higher dimension to a lower dimension (similar to the idea of the kali yuga and the cyclical view of societies). Once a creatures soul attains the lowest form of sentience which would be bacterial or viral life, it starts to grow into more and more complex beings until it reaches the Human state.

Now within the human state there are very complex degrees of sentience. Some humans are less physically intelligent than others and so attaining godhood will be harder. But each time you will learn more and more of what it means to be human and soon enough, you will reach an incarnation that wants to know what it means to be a spirit. You'll go through incarnations of humans who "vibrate" at a higher frequency just as you did with people at a lower frequency until you reach a state where you are one with god.

Whether you go back again to becoming a bacteria I have no idea. It would make sense that its an eternal cycle because that would be what makes life fun. Would also explain the amnesia of reincarnation that people have issues with "if its real, why cant we remember our past lives".
sry but these are literal tales you read somewhere

Yeah tell that to girls that went into Ted Bundy car,Opps you cant