There is actual treatment difference between 6”5 and 6”3.5 .

Fogdart wants to be notified when someone who has an "African villager phenotype" is spotted on this forum.

That's kind of his thing
Makes sense. Pretty sure I’m like 100% west African. I have the ACTN3 gene, big dick genes, broad nose, high melanin levels, long legs. Textbook west African pheno, although I don’t think it’s a bad thing. I’m essentially not racially mixed at all.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and enchanted_elixir
Fogdart wants to be notified when someone who has an "African villager phenotype" is spotted on this forum.

That's kind of his thing
Wouldn’t change a thing about my pheno. I like my skin color and pheno. Only thing I would change is my height.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and enchanted_elixir
Correct. Taller is better. I’m 6’2 barefoot, everyone who thinks that is the “ideal” height is coping. 6’4 is better, and 6’6 is better than 6’4
Only if you’re not skinny like stick that 6”6 moggs , Brad Pitt physique 6”6 with hair will mogg me any day now. I might just heightmax with hgh for real, if treatment by people gets this good.

Correct. Taller is better. I’m 6’2 barefoot, everyone who thinks that is the “ideal” height is coping. 6’4 is better, and 6’6 is better than 6’4
I think 6’8 is the limit on the west , any taller doesn’t decrease your smv and quality of life but does not increase it neither

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and makeme183
I've been frauding 1.75 inches including shoe but lately I added an extra .125 XDDD

Bruh everyone is wearing shoes not just you. The average shoe gives about an inch, so you were actually only adding 0.6 inches. It's literally all in your head, nobody noticed a single thing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and thereallegend
yesterday I bought the those Nike shoes ( 1.6 inches increase)
so these are basically shoes with built in lifts , which are VISIBLE for all to see and call out your fraud
mirin IQ
and today I see so may horny girls literally staring, even going their way through empty seats in bus to sit the front seat of me.

View attachment 1974806
how would they know your height if you were sitting down ?:feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
How can they tell the difference when youre sittint down at the bus

• JFL
Reactions: makeme183 and LightSkinNoob
We waited the bus together, and then when I entered it, she sit right he front seat next to me when there wil literally many empty seats available

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: makeme183 and StrangerDanger
so these are basically shoes with built in lifts , which are VISIBLE for all to see and call out your fraud
mirin IQ
Literally everyone wears, it’s just that I didn’t want to spend 245$ on shoes but seems like good investment tbh
how would they know your height if you were sitting down ?:feelshmm:

We waited the bus together, and then when I entered it, she sit right he front seat next to me when there wil literally many empty seats available
thats common

bruh this proves nothing
once a JB sat next to me on the subway , even though the whole cab was empty
I'm 5'5 , had shitty hairstyle , skinny and was dressed like a hobo :ROFLMAO:

bruh this proves nothing
once a JB sat next to me on the subway , even though the whole cab was empty
I'm 5'5 , had shitty hairstyle , skinny and was dressed like a hobo :ROFLMAO:
What ever you’re coping with, I just wanna say being 6”5 made me look more attractive. Even today it was different for me

• JFL
Reactions: makeme183
thats common
What I mean I front is that our knees were touching, alright all I wanna say being 6”5 makes you more attractive than being 6”3. That has been the case for me. Also I’m ascending hard these days so I don’t know which one is which,

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I was walking down the uni with my friend (5'8 and a legit 5.5 PSL) and two girls came up to us talking about an event that will be held in December. While they were speaking they spoke only to me and treated my friend as if he was a ghost. He had to force himself into conversation while I had said literally nothing and just nodded. Even gave me their phone numbers and said to my friend he can get it from me jfl.

Height mog irl is just too brutal.
This happened

What ever you’re coping with, I just wanna say being 6”5 made me look more attractive. Even today it was different for me
Says girls noticed he was taller when he was sitting jfl. Did the shoes raise your ass higher off the seat, too?

yesterday I bought the those Nike shoes ( 1.6 inches increase) and today I see so may horny girls literally staring, even going their way through empty seats in bus to sit the front seat of me.

View attachment 1974806
theres also treatment between whether you look like a human or ogre but noones discussing that