There is literally 0 incentive to even try making good threads anymore

Reformed

Reformed

PCT for like a month now. Never had ED
-You know if u make a banger thread, some tiktoker is just gonna steal it and make a 30 second tiktok out of it

-The person who steals your thread, will make WAY more money than u and gain followers (@alriodai )

-You also don’t wanna increase competition anymore, if someone has a genuine looksmax they will try to gatekeep it to themselves or a close trusted group

-If u want reps, it’s far superior to just spam shitposts in offtopic anyway

If this forum was truly a serious looksmaxxing place, then offtopic and the repping system wouldn’t exist. And the forum would be private.
This place will turn into a tiktok comment section full of shitposts or basic looksmaxxing questions like “how to dye eyelashes? :feelsgood:“. I’m calling it now

The forum has fallen.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, KingCartierrr23, wificonnector and 6 others
This forum was always filled with incels who will never looksmax

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, wificonnector, Deleted member 22918 and 2 others
What was the incentive before?

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
This forum was always filled with incels who will never looksmax
I will never looksmax because it’s worthless it’s a subhuman cope

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, efidescontinuado and Deleted member 19499
What was the incentive before?
Getting feedback perhaps. Like if it would have been a surgerymax thread, you’d wanna post it for 1. Just helping out the forum members 2. Getting feedback from other high iq users

it’s a subhuman cope
Meanwhile so many top tiktokers like vinnie hacker and that demian guy are prob looksmaxxing harder than anyone else here

Meanwhile so many top tiktokers like vinnie hacker and that demian guy are prob looksmaxxing harder than anyone else here
Because they have better bases than us

Stop using off topic section lil bro

• +1
Because they have better bases than us
Ur base is fine. Ur just low iq so u dont know how to take advantage of ur strengths.

But I feel like u are looksmaxxing. Ur just pretending not to for attention, idk

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Stop using off topic section lil bro
Bro all my threads get moved here by jew mods anyway. They don’t want people to see the truth!

-You know if u make a banger thread, some tiktoker is just gonna steal it and make a 30 second tiktok out of it

-The person who steals your thread, will make WAY more money than u and gain followers (@alriodai )

-You also don’t wanna increase competition anymore, if someone has a genuine looksmax they will try to gatekeep it to themselves or a close trusted group

-If u want reps, it’s far superior to just spam shitposts in offtopic anyway

If this forum was truly a serious looksmaxxing place, then offtopic and the repping system wouldn’t exist. And the forum would be private.
This place will turn into a tiktok comment section full of shitposts or basic looksmaxxing questions like “how to dye eyelashes? :feelsgood:“. I’m calling it now

The forum has fallen.
View attachment 2372840
May I just wonder: I do not actually have TikTok installed, nor do i watch any fags that you guys watch...

But HOW CAN YOU EARN ON THIS from TIkTok?

I heard they have a fund for "influencers" but that is literally pennies... Or do all those "pretty boy/girl" influencers earn in some other way? Do their follower-counts actually convert into anything at all outside of other teenagers' rage?

• +1
May I just wonder: I do not actually have TikTok installed, nor do i watch any fags that you guys watch...

But HOW CAN YOU EARN ON THIS from TIkTok?

I heard they have a fund for "influencers" but that is literally pennies... Or do all those "pretty boy/girl" influencers earn in some other way? Do their follower-counts actually convert into anything at all outside of other teenagers' rage?
I’ve seen a video, that apparently if u make ur tiktoks over 1 minute the revenue is INSANE.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Artemis
I’ve seen a video, that apparently if u make ur tiktoks over 1 minute the revenue is INSANE.
Can u link?

TBH, hard to believe. But would be interesting to see.

• Hmm...
Can u link?

TBH, hard to believe. But would be interesting to see.
I dont have a specific video. But I also remember randomly seeing some guy analyze how much Dillon L made from the recent drama, and it was in the thousands. So yeah we’re getting scammed for even posting here

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Same. There is some high IQ goldmines threads I was gonna post until all of these happened. People are going to stop buying good threads here and probably start shitposting. Also I had a gut feeling yesterday that this forum might get deleted soon and It will be in the grave next to lookism.net

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Also I had a gut feeling yesterday that this forum might get deleted soon and It will be in the grave next to lookism.net
This forum is in the spotlight now, tiktokfags know about it and it's basically obvious now that youtube soys like sunnyv2 are already working on material about this in this exact second. All it needs is some ER getting connected to it at wrong time and FBI will get on it's neck, this time for real because it will no longer be possible to keep it quiet

All it needs is some ER getting connected to it at wrong time and FBI will get on it's neck, this time for real because it will no longer be possible to keep it quiet
Any volunteer?

I strongly disagree.

• +1