There is literally 0 incentive to even try making good threads anymore

D

Deleted member 31445

Gold
-You know if u make a banger thread, some tiktoker is just gonna steal it and make a 30 second tiktok out of it

-The person who steals your thread, will make WAY more money than u and gain followers (@albee85)

-You also don’t wanna increase competition anymore, if someone has a genuine looksmax they will try to gatekeep it to themselves or a close trusted group

-If u want reps, it’s far superior to just spam shitposts in offtopic anyway

If this forum was truly a serious looksmaxxing place, then offtopic and the repping system wouldn’t exist. And the forum would be private.
This place will turn into a tiktok comment section full of shitposts or basic looksmaxxing questions like “how to dye eyelashes? :feelsgood:“. I’m calling it now

The forum has fallen.

It’s actually sad I ironically I hope Syrians psycho fans come here and read these threads so they se how he plagiarised his whole book and profited from the work of others. Plagiarism is huge no matter if he goes it from this forum you are supposed to cite the source and it’s illegal not not. If there was a digital artist forum where artists create art for free or a “novel writer” forum where writers right stuff for free, even if it is a forum and they are anonymous it will be illegal to plagiarise their work and ON TOP OF THAT make money out of it. If you read Syrian psycho book (someone leaked it) it’s literally threads here he stole, he didn’t even paraphrase it and rewrite them in his own words he literally even used terminology people use here who wrote those threads like “Norwooding” or “chad”. He copied it all word for word which is so low IQ. It I was doing that I would at least paragohrase and rewrite in my own words and take out certain terminology that would make the reader wonder where it comes from, look it up, and find this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hardrada and Deleted member 31445
It’s actually sad I ironically I hope Syrians psycho fans come here and read these threads so they se how he plagiarised his whole book and profited from the work of others. Plagiarism is huge no matter if he goes it from this forum you are supposed to cite the source and it’s illegal not not. If there was a digital artist forum where artists create art for free or a “novel writer” forum where writers right stuff for free, even if it is a forum and they are anonymous it will be illegal to plagiarise their work and ON TOP OF THAT make money out of it. If you read Syrian psycho book (someone leaked it) it’s literally threads here he stole, he didn’t even paraphrase it and rewrite them in his own words he literally even used terminology people use here who wrote those threads like “Norwooding” or “chad”. He copied it all word for word which is so low IQ. It I was doing that I would at least paragohrase and rewrite in my own words and take out certain terminology that would make the reader wonder where it comes from, look it up, and find this forum
Tldr?