There is No Ascension for Non NT Trucels Like Me!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
If you are sub 5, you can’t afford to be non NT: there is virtually no strategy to get a GF that doesn’t require you to be NT.

Preselection, Just Be First - need to be NT and be popular in Highschool

Betabuxx- need to be NT and/or have high IQ to get a high paying job

Cold Approach - need to be NT or end up arrested for being seen as a creep

Social Circle - again need to be NT and popular or end up excluded mentally abused dog

Status - need to very extroverted and NT

Thugmaxxing/Dark Triad - need to be NT or you will get bullied, taken advantage, and end up on a YouTube cringe compilation

Nichemaxxing - need to be NT and be popular to even be invited within their cliques

Cultmaxxing - need to be NT charismatic leader to form a cult with any members

The only strategy that can work without having to be NT is online dating and you are competing with hundreds of men just to be lucky and have the chance to fuck a 1/10 landwhale: out of the question for any sub 5 incel. :feelsrope:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Erik-Jón, thecel, Stopping@Nothing19 and 3 others
@Octillionaire3 @Matthias8272 @fjor2096 :feelswhy:

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
What about some variation on oofy doofy?

Let the non-NT be a big failo for a woman who wants a low status lapdog bf?

• Woah
What about some variation on oofy doofy?

Let the non-NT be a big failo for a woman who wants a low status lapdog bf?
Not even autistic foids like non NT men! :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 15827
what happened to japan maxxing @Zer0/∞ ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036

this can't be real:lul:

no way any men on earth wants to hook up with this abomination :lul::lul:

• +1
View attachment 1665443

this can't be real:lul:

no way any men on earth wants to hook up with this abomination :lul::lul:

• Woah
Reactions: bogii
it's truly over

• +1
Not even autistic foids like non NT men! :feelswhy:
At least you mog me zero your greatest asset if your face something you’ll always mog me with

ive been social 0 to 20% in 3 years you coping hard. its not an just do X theory. never spent money to get my friends in fact i fuckin got free cigs and shit. im was fatter than you im still fqt but lost 15% of my fat (spent no money)
all you do is cope, but you live in the curryland so it might be over :feelswhy:

ive been social 0 to 20% in 3 years you coping hard.
you were never non NT @AutismVictim, non NTs can never be accepted by NT normies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18789
you were never non NT @AutismVictim, non NTs can never be accepted by NT normies
who said im hangin with normies? my circle is full mentally fucked people and i. using their circles to get a secondary circle thats it

also people never said that im normal, they say im awkward but never accept part is a weird part. believe what you wanna, but what larping as an autist would give me? what i would earn from that? @RottenSperg also said that my behaviours and texting style was spergish. and if you are gonna piss race about how autistic we are and you the most autist it shows that its indeed over for you

Last edited:
Lose weight nigga, Even if you aren't Nt, make up for it by looking good

• +1
It could be he's lying off his ass, either that or he's cherry picking. Or maybe he's he's outlier because he has good friends.

Or his friends are also autistic/non nt and he doesn't know it (happened to me, friend told me he's diagnosed autistic).

EITHER WAY, the general rule is neurotypicals don't like autists. There have been studies done on this, muh cigarettes muh that. Anyone can give you cigarettes especially those who don't care about your health.

• +1
It could be he's lying off his ass, either that or he's cherry picking. Or maybe he's he's outlier because he has good friends.

Or his friends are also autistic/non nt and he doesn't know it (happened to me, friend told me he's diagnosed autistic).

EITHER WAY, the general rule is neurotypicals don't like autists. There have been studies done on this, muh cigarettes muh that. Anyone can give you cigarettes especially those who don't care about your health.
nvm man im not gonna raise your cortisol levels by discussing this anymore. but i mirin what you sayin. i respect your opinion too. also everybody has a bit of non-ntness inside (mentally agressive ppl, mentally depressed ppl etc) and my friends (although not (and definetly not chads) numerically high) accompany me and its better than me rotting alone

Last edited:
  • +1
nvm man im not raise your cortisol levels by discussing this anymore. but i mirin what you sayin. i respect your opinion too. also everybody has a bit of non-ntness inside (mentally agressive ppl, mentally depressed ppl etc) and my friends (although not numerically high) accompany me and its better than me rotting alone
I really like these type of discussions, because the blackpill gives non nt people an excuse to blame their miserable lives and complain about being a 5'11 manlet meanwhile their true problems come from the fact they've been bullied since they were kids and outcasted because they don't understand social cues (autism) or are always taken advantage of. And this isn't something they can control, (it's genetic) but ignoring it won't help either.

But if it raises your cortisol levels I understand, this is a very depressing subject and hard to swallow. I hope one day you will recognize the struggles that come with being autistic and THEN improve from that point, we all struggle from it, I respect that you can agree to disagree.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Lygodactylus
I really like these type of discussions, because the blackpill gives non nt people an excuse to blame their miserable lives and complain about being a 5'11 manlet meanwhile their true problems come from the fact they've been bullied since they were kids and outcasted because they don't understand social cues (autism) or are always taken advantage of. And this isn't something they can control, (it's genetic) but ignoring it won't help either.

But if it raises your cortisol levels I understand, this is a very depressing subject and hard to swallow. I hope one day you will recognize the struggles that come with being autistic and THEN improve from that point, we all struggle from it, I respect that you can agree to disagree.
my feelings are numbed being a joker (and still kinda is) social outcast in the society. its been 3 years since im trying to cure my severe anxiety that causes my brain to be foggy slowly losing my above average iq and losing ability to speak cuz my thoughts are racing, trying to guess which facial impression should i make while im closer to people. i dont get cortisol because im discussing with you i get nervous cuz it reminds me of my disability (call it autism, call it being abused??? call it x call it y), i get nervous cuz when im typing these (even in my native language) i forget words.im getting cortisol cuz i cant form a clear sentence without paragraphs.

if you played call of duty zombies thats what im doing to my brain. fixing some windows while other windows get destroyed by anxiety and myself. im trying to cope with the fact my part of me is destroying myself

• +1
my feelings are numbed being a joker (and still kinda is) social outcast in the society. its been 3 years since im trying to cure my severe anxiety that causes my brain to be foggy slowly losing my above average iq and losing ability to speak cuz my thoughts are racing, trying to guess which facial impression should i make while in closer to people. i dont get cortisol because im discussing with you i get nervous cuz it reminds me of my disability (call it autism, call it being abused??? call it x call it y), i get nervous cuz when im typing these (even in my native language) i forget words.im getting cortisol cuz i cant form a clear sentence without paragraphs.

if you played call of duty zombies thats what im doing to my brain. fixing some windows while other windows get destroyed by anxiety and myself. im trying to cope with the fact my part of me is destroying myself
Yo bro, I can't diagnose you like a professional. But if I had to say you sound like you have intrusive thoughts that come from OCD.

You sound like you need a therapist to diagnose you, I haven't done it yet but I'm sure I have adhd among aspergers and OCD. Get the help you need.

Because even if you don't take medicine, atleast you will know what's wrong with you instead of blaming your 2mm NCT.

Yo bro, I can't diagnose you like a professional. But if I had to say you sound like you have intrusive thoughts that come from OCD.

You sound like you need a therapist to diagnose you, I haven't done it yet but I'm sure I have adhd among aspergers and OCD. Get the help you need.

Because even if you don't take medicine, atleast you will know what's wrong with you instead of blaming your 2mm NCT.
i am diagnosed with general anxiety (i cant cope with the social anxiety tho), impaired thinking, fatigue, amnesia. clinical general depression (although im heavily unmotivated i dont feel sad, i only feel numb). idk but when looking to aspergers i check half of the symptoms, and when im looking on early onset schizofrenia every syptom except Hallucinations and delusions gets ticked

but thx for your advice. tldr: i have constant unorganizrd thoughts that i cant read/feel/understand and severe social and general anxiety

that thoughts in my head are like a
a white noise, just white noise without a meaning, its like im trying to proccess 100 different stimuli along while trying to speak/live

that thoughts in my head are like a
a white noise, just white noise without a meaning, its like im trying to proccess 100 different stimuli along while trying to speak/live
That sounds like adhd/autism mixed with something else, autists and adhders are hyper sensitive to stimuli like lights and noises other people might not notice.

But I'm not a therapist, I do want to say some therapists might misdiagnose you. But I'm not a therapist.

i am diagnosed with general anxiety (i cant cope with the social anxiety tho), impaired thinking, fatigue, amnesia. clinical general depression (although im heavily unmotivated i dont feel sad, i only feel numb). idk but when looking to aspergers i check half of the symptoms, and when im looking on early onset schizofrenia every syptom except Hallucinations and delusions gets ticked

but thx for your advice. tldr: i have constant unorganizrd thoughts that i cant read/feel/understand and severe social and general anxiety
If you have that many diagnosis, maybe it's one mental disorder to combine them all.

• +1
I dont think nt would save u

• JFL
That sounds like adhd/autism mixed with something else, autists and adhders are hyper sensitive to stimuli like lights and noises other people might not notice.

But I'm not a therapist, I do want to say some therapists might misdiagnose you. But I'm not a therapist.
adhd drugs dont work on me (they boost every thought and cause a mess instead) , depression drugs work but only for base level motivation and not more (got more to try tho), even heavy drinking (4 shots of hard liqour) dont make me low inhib. i hate being touched without my permission it feels weird. im quite weird tbh but somehow i can still maintain a 3.5/10 life (if we consider 0/10 life basement rotting and 2/10 near minimal human interaction in terms of sociallity)

If you have that many diagnosis, maybe it's one mental disorder to combine them all.
based. i hope im not an early onset schzio, i would probably rope while my deluded mind was thinking it writes an suicede note

If you are sub 5, you can’t afford to be non NT: there is virtually no strategy to get a GF that doesn’t require you to be NT.

Preselection, Just Be First - need to be NT and be popular in Highschool

Betabuxx- need to be NT and/or have high IQ to get a high paying job

Cold Approach - need to be NT or end up arrested for being seen as a creep

Social Circle - again need to be NT and popular or end up excluded mentally abused dog

Status - need to very extroverted and NT

Thugmaxxing/Dark Triad - need to be NT or you will get bullied, taken advantage, and end up on a YouTube cringe compilation

Nichemaxxing - need to be NT and be popular to even be invited within their cliques

Cultmaxxing - need to be NT charismatic leader to form a cult with any members

The only strategy that can work without having to be NT is online dating and you are competing with hundreds of men just to be lucky and have the chance to fuck a 1/10 landwhale: out of the question for any sub 5 incel. :feelsrope:
Don't need to be NT to TRANNYmax

• JFL
@svgmn1

• Woah
bookmarked. high IQ thread