There is no eye colour halo lol

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Only after three years did I even notice my friend had green eyes, how is this a halo unless you hire some 4 k professional photographer to capture it? Only thing that matters is facial harmony brow density and gonial for face

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, currylightskin, Deleted member 16380 and 6 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 15827, LastHopeForNorman and 4 others
Massive cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ROTTING, Deleted member 16110 and 10 others
Massive cope
Bro even when I saw his eyes it wasn't like I felt mogged man he just had a different color eye and was slightly surprised. It's like having something unique but not really amazing, only foids who gossip about shit and their media addled brain might make something of it. I think it's more cultural than genetic

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16380, alriodai, ALP and 1 other person
ethnic curry cope, light eye color just transforms your face if you are above average looking( blue for whites and green for ethnics).

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ROTTING, Deleted member 13626 and 6 others
ethnic curry cope, light eye color just transforms your face if you are above average looking( blue for whites and green for ethnics).

the wire roland brice GIF

Gotta disagree with you on this one partially, eye colour "halo" is only a halo in two cases

1. it is a really really really bright blue or bright green on white people. Otherwise, it's irrelevant. How can a trait be a halo when literally every guy has it?? It has to be SPECIAL to be a Halo

2. it is a halo if it is on an ETHNIC that is NOT WHITE PASSING. This is where even stuff like light brown, hazel dark hazel dark green looks good because those are RARE on curries nafris whatever

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Danish_Retard, HQNPmaxxing and 2 others
blue is automatic halo.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Which community is your friend a part of, caste wise?? Can you be specific? I'm usually curious about these things

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Gotta disagree with you on this one partially, eye colour "halo" is only a halo in two cases

1. it is a really really really bright blue or bright green on white people. Otherwise, it's irrelevant. How can a trait be a halo when literally every guy has it?? It has to be SPECIAL to be a Halo

2. it is a halo if it is on an ETHNIC that is NOT WHITE PASSING. This is where even stuff like light brown, hazel dark hazel dark green looks good because those are RARE on curries nafris whatever
Meh. Unless you get really up-close to a person it just looks like a cat eye. Eye brows and cheekbones , eye , gonial matter way more, and facial hair > eye colour if no cultural factors involved

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 15004
Which community is your friend a part of, caste wise?? Can you be specific? I'm usually curious about these things
Brahmin same as me. We both are iyers he's whiter but 5'9 I'm 6'2 and tanned

Meh. Unless you get really up-close to a person it just looks like a cat eye. Eye brows and cheekbones , eye , gonial matter way more, and facial hair > eye colour if no cultural factors involved
People do overstate it but I do believe it is a halo on dark skin ie ethnics. I've seen gooks wear contacts and they just look retarded lol

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
People do overstate it but I do believe it is a halo on dark skin ie ethnics. I've seen gooks wear contacts and they just look retarded lol
Should I wear contacts then. Come to think of it my friend wears glasses so he might be actually wearing contacts he's bluepilled but I don't wanna ask him tbh

There was a research done , which showed , that eye colour like blue , can be traced down to a single mutation and a man that had these blue eyes and that the blue eye colour helped his offspring to reproduce more than the brown eyed population and in fact after some time , the whole Europe population became almost exclusively blue eyed , brutal

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
There was a research done , which showed , that eye colour like blue , can be traced down to a single mutation and a man that had these blue eyes and that the blue eye colour helped his offspring to reproduce more than the brown eyed population and in fact after some time , the whole Europe population became almost exclusively blue eyed , brutal
This may work in the north where blue eyes help visibility

What about India , don't they love white skin and blue eyes?
No tanned but not too black or brown. Good beard and muscles, good cheekbones. Eye not necessary except for brows

Only after three years did I even notice my friend had green eyes, how is this a halo unless you hire some 4 k professional photographer to capture it? Only thing that matters is facial harmony brow density and gonial for face
You are right, and we haven't yet even started discussing "muh hollow cheeks" and 'muh hunter eyes' autism :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I kind of agree tbh.

Eye color doesn't matter if you are normie or below.

I knew a syrian with blue eyes. No one ever talked about it or cared.

I only realized when people on this forum were talking about how some levantines had light eyes, and realized my friend had light eyes.

Altho chadlite and above, it's a massive halo. Even greater on ethnics.

• +1
my green eyes solely push me from incel to normie facially

here are the times it is a halo

if you are not white and have any variation of blue or green
if you are white and have a very light blue or green
if you are in the company of white supremacists and have any variation of blue or green
saying it's not real is extreme cope.

• JFL
Bro I seen a girl with A10 cristal eyes and stared at them for a whole talk. You think its not a halo?

• JFL
must have been dark green eyes if you have never noticed it before

• +1
It can be a halo, but it’s typically more of the fact that it’s striking than it is that it’s actually more attractive. They are two different things, just like how someone with 4.5 psl from mostly great features and one huge flaw is more striking and interesting than someone with 4.5 psl features across the board.

Sometimes it really is more attractive but it depends greatly on coloring

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Eye color is important for halo but ideally light brown eyes like Chico is best with brown hair and white skin as it is all in harmony.

• Ugh..