There is no good looking black woman

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken
All are frauded hard, show me one good looking sheboons without filter or make up.
This doesn’t exist
27D9328C B47B 40D7 AA0C D4611A9D1B38

@KING REIDYZ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deleted member 29078, tinderhacker and 6 others
3491607 E993CFE0 4F2F 4CBC 8F63 223B94690983

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ottoman Janissary, Offensive Bias, Zikel_Nut and 13 others
What’s with these self hating blacks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: crawlspace, Deleted member 21716, Zikel_Nut and 5 others
There is not a single attractive black woman in the entire continent of Africa. However there are some classified under the black label with the term "lightskin" which just means they have high European DNA

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, try2beme and angelo
Hard cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
I’m on the phone so i cant post my black qweens folder but youre wrong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: crawlspace, Zikel_Nut, violentino and 1 other person
Ugly and too dark, let ser without the make up
Dude, if a black bitch with an ass like that says she's down to fuck, I am willing to dig 8 inches deep inside her asshole with only my tongue. You think even if her face was ugly, I would say no? This ass is a one in a lifetime opportunity. I want to smell and taste her diet, her farts, her shit, her pussy cream, everything, her nipples, EVEYRTHING

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Offensive Bias, Zikel_Nut, AscendingHero and 8 others
light skin ones

Blacks girls that have Lori Harvey or Zoe Kravitz pheno are pretty

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Offensive Bias, Zikel_Nut, try2beme and 4 others
Dude, if a black bitch with an ass like that says she's down to fuck, I am willing to dig 8 inches deep inside her asshole with only my tongue. You think even if her face was ugly, I would say no? This ass is a one in a lifetime opportunity. I want to smell and taste her diet, her farts, her shit, her pussy cream, everything, her nipples, EVEYRTHING
Nigga talking like me

• JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq
Hi, I’m Nate Higgers

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, violentino and ConfusedBolivian
There is not a single attractive black woman in the entire continent of Africa. However there are some classified under the black label with the term "lightskin" which just means they have high European DNA

Mixed u idiot

Holy shit i laughed so hard at this

You are not wrong and users know it, so they just post ass pictures instead of doing what you asked them to do 🤣

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
You are not wrong and users know it, so they just post ass pictures instead of doing what you asked them to do 🤣
There are, it's just hard to find good examples cuz most of them are wearing makeup or some shit, it is not like women of other races don't do the same anyway.

The black girls on USA usually look atrocious with these comically long fake eyelashes and wigs, as well as their turbo mutt diluted phenos and them being overweight, I will give you that, only the lightskins tend to look good, but I've actually seen a few cute darskins on the subway here in Spain and blacks are not even common here.

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, khvirgin and nulll
damn.

i bookmarked this:lul:

Cope, I have literal thread on this

Black foids generally fog white foids

• +1
Reactions: crawlspace
welp its over for them
The darker they are the harder it is to look attractive with makeup and especially without. It's why I don't believe dark skinned women should be a thing

I am not a colorist but ye dark skin African bitches are subhuman on average cuz of West African pheno being ogre-ish, most of the time when dark skin African bitches look good is if they’re East African cuz they look more feminine

Fuarkkkkk I wish I could just take those big fat black ass cheeks and just shove my face in them like a pillow
ikr I'd literally eat the shit out of her ass and the worst most humid nastiest beans-fueled farts too. Literally would cut off my 2 balls just to smash this hoe balls deep till the cooch trembles

Zee same vay zere is no goot lookink people in zat subhuman nigger family of yours. Big nosed, big lippet ugly shtupit shtinky nigger.

ash kash looks like a fat latina
whats the appeal? you will thirst after anything with light eyes

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
ash kash looks like a fat latina
whats the appeal? you will thirst after anything with light eyes

What’s the appeal of the gorilla Hamite (so-called African) women you lust after?

All that weave and fake fingernails yet still nobody wants them. At least men actually want that bastard (mixed) woman Ash Doll, while nobody wants Hamite women, including Hamite men.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
What’s the appeal of the gorilla Hamite (so-called African) women you lust after?

View attachment 2335154

All that weave and fake fingernails yet still nobody wants them. At least men actually want that bastard (mixed) woman Ash Doll, while nobody wants Hamite women, including Hamite men.

i live rent free in your head

• Ugh..
Black women are so utterly repulsive to me. They’re so easy too which sucks bc I wouldn’t touch one with a 1000 foot pole.

i live rent free in your head

I live rent free in your head, red ape. Those gorilla Hamite (so-called African) women have to dress like harlots to get any attention and they’re still undesirable and get left as single mothers. Israelite (so-called Negro) women look way better than those ugly gorillas.

They inhibition mog everyone and flirt openly too . Why couldn’t white and latinas have the same inhibition smh

I live rent free in your head, red ape. Those gorilla Hamite (so-called African) women have to dress like harlots to get any attention and they’re still undesirable and get left as single mothers. Israelite (so-called Negro) women look way better than those ugly gorillas.

View attachment 2335178
I'm not gonna bother with your autism

ugh react me more you baboon

• Ugh..
I'm not gonna bother with your autism

ugh react me more you baboon

You’re not going to bother with the facts because you can’t refute it about those ugly Hamite (so-called African) women don’t the least desired nation of women, autistic red ape. Notice I actually showed an article even saying it while you just give me your autistic reply.

Body halo
WOOOOOOOOOOOOW thats insane Sherlock? How and when did you find out? I would never have thought I would wanna worship her fat ass and anus. WOOOOOW revolutionary finding indeed!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW thats insane Sherlock? How and when did you find out? I would never have thought I would wanna worship her fat ass and anus. WOOOOOW revolutionary finding indeed!
OP’s point was that there barely any facially good looking ones…

That’s an ugly gorillla Hamite (so-called African) woman. This Israelite (so-called Negro) woman look way better than gorilla:

View attachment 2335199
So apparently this woman, dressed like my grandma (are you incapable to post a full sized pic you monkey?)

3543532 1690063129801

looks better than this

Nope

thank you schizo, very cool

• Ugh..
So apparently this woman, dressed like my grandma (are you incapable to post a full sized pic you monkey?)

View attachment 2335204

looks better than this

View attachment 2335205

thank you schizo, very cool

That’s a full-sized picture, retarded red ape.

Yeah this does:

look better than this gorilla Hamite (so-called African) woman:

All nations who looks at both of them would agree with me and that gorilla and dressed as a harlot, and it’s “schizophrenic” not “schizo.”

Beavis And Butthead Comedy GIF by Paramount+