There is no good looking black woman

Yea they're all mad ugly dunno why

That’s a full-sized picture, retarded red ape.

Yeah this does:

View attachment 2335208

look better than this gorilla Hamite (so-called African) woman:

View attachment 2335209

All nations who looks at both of them would agree with me and that gorilla and dressed as a harlot, and it’s “schizophrenic” not “schizo.”

Beavis And Butthead Comedy GIF by Paramount+
a 9kb 192x192 pic is a full size picture, good to know (y)

post the profile of that woman and I save it for you since you still dont know how to use a computer

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
a 9kb 192x192 pic is a full size picture, good to know (y)

post the profile of that woman and I save it for you since you still dont know how to use a computer

You want to save a picture of that Israelite (so-called Negro) woman? Good to know that you’re validating me on how obsessed you are with Israelite women even though they don’t want you, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man. Also, good to know that you acknowledge that that Israelite woman looks way better than that gorilla Hamite (so-called African) woman you posted, whom had top on showing her cleavage, which proves my point that Hamite women are ugly and need to dress like harlots for you to cope about them being “beautiful.

Happy Cracking Up GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
  • Ugh..
Looks literally the same as this supposed israelite (rofl) girl you posted

3543511_1690062764756.jpeg

I don’t know what “israelite” is but the Israelite woman in this picture:

looks better than this ugly Hamite (so-called African) woman dressed as a harlot.

They look nothing alike. They only the Afro in common.

I don’t know what “israelite” is but the Israelite woman in this picture:

View attachment 2335237

looks better than this ugly Hamite (so-called African) woman dressed as a harlot.

View attachment 2335240

They look nothing alike. They only the Afro in common.
Yeah they definitely don’t have the same skin color and similar facial features mate, actually the girl @khvirgin posted looks less like a “muh Hamite gorilla” lmao.

• Ugh..
Yeah they definitely don’t have the same skin color and similar facial features mate, actually the girl @khvirgin posted looks less like a “muh Hamite gorilla” lmao.

Yeah they definitely don’t look alike and the Israelite (so-called Negro) woman is lighter than that Hamite (so-called African) woman, and that Hamite woman looks like a gorilla lol.

Dude, if a black bitch with an ass like that says she's down to fuck, I am willing to dig 8 inches deep inside her asshole with only my tongue. You think even if her face was ugly, I would say no? This ass is a one in a lifetime opportunity. I want to smell and taste her diet, her farts, her shit, her pussy cream, everything, her nipples, EVEYRTHING
Caged hard, have you got any other examples of good black ass?

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
Cope. Black women are elite.