There Is no gym in my Town,but i have weights at home, help me

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
Can i get a decent physique in 5-6 months with only weights and exercises?

decent physique = wide clavicles and thin waist
you will never get it with gym

• +1
Reactions: N1666, MonoTBB, Chinlet Ascension and 1 other person
you can train shoulders to look bigger
i am skinnyfat but very skinny my physique Is dogshit

cut till u loose the skinny fat then eat maintence or lean bulk do weights and calisthenics progressive overload by doing more and more reps

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse, boss8055 and goo25
cut till u loose the skinny fat then eat maintence or lean bulk do weights and calisthenics progressive overload by doing more and more reps
thanks but i'll skip the cut part for now because i would look anorexic , lean bulk Is a good option

• Hmm...
Reactions: Edgarpill
thanks but i'll skip the cut part for now because i would look anorexic , lean bulk Is a good option
just saying i tried bulking when i started and turned to a bloated more skinny fat fuck now im just cutting to be lean and have a good base before bulking which makes you ugly so i wont do i recommend researching on main gaining with high protein

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ubicuse, DalitBoss, boss8055 and 1 other person
you can train shoulders to look bigger
i am skinnyfat but very skinny my physique Is dogshit
just spam lateral raises brah !

• JFL
Reactions: N1666, DalitBoss, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
just saying i tried bulking when i started and turned to a bloated more skinny fat fuck now im just cutting to be lean and have a good base before bulking which makes you ugly so i wont do i recommend researching on main gaining with high protein
i have a cousin who has gymmaxxed since 10 years so maybe he can help me with this shit
but he has a complete different metabolism and frame tho, im ectomorph

• +1
Reactions: Edgarpill

Attachments

• FA6B6510-1D4C-48D0-8724-DDA1D6B5116F.jpeg
    FA6B6510-1D4C-48D0-8724-DDA1D6B5116F.jpeg
    918.1 KB · Views: 0
  • EAEFE943-6BDA-4E01-A27B-E981862BCF5B.jpeg
    EAEFE943-6BDA-4E01-A27B-E981862BCF5B.jpeg
    798.9 KB · Views: 0
Yeah I would recommend not cutting depending on your age as that could stunt your growth in the long run as cutting requires you to be eating in a caloric deficit which is counterproductive when it comes to growing.

No.

If you want to do the calesthenics thing, you could look ripped without a shirt on, but you'll never look big/strong unless you have a huge frame.

• +1
Reactions: goo25
You posted the wrong guy. This is him:

already had straight clavicles then gained a few inches of muscle + pump + fraudmaxxing + angle maxxing tiktok faggot
shit physique, horrible insertions, 0 harmony

mogged by a true god

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
No.

If you want to do the calesthenics thing, you could look ripped without a shirt on, but you'll never look big/strong unless you have a huge frame.
You don’t build different muscle doing callisthenics. If you progressively overload, you’ll build muscle.

No.

but would surely look a bit better than now that am skinny asf right?

but would surely look a bit better than now that am skinny asf right?
Sure. Get a pull-up bar and a dip bar if possible.

You don’t build different muscle doing callisthenics. If you progressively overload, you’ll build muscle.
Calesthenics helps you develop your lats, pecs, abs and biceps well. There are a lot of muscle groups that don't get trained well, which do get trained effectively with traditional weight training.

• +1
Reactions: goo25 and Saint Casanova
already had straight clavicles then gained a few inches of muscle + pump + fraudmaxxing + angle maxxing tiktok faggot
shit physique, horrible insertions, 0 harmony

mogged by a true god
View attachment 3027649
David Laid is better.

Plus Jeff is 1/1 million. He never really even had a transformation unlike most since he was jacked at 13.

David Laid is better.

Plus Jeff is 1/1 million. He never really even had a transformation unlike most since he was jacked at 13.

jeff mogs davids ratios
also mogs his insertions
david is too asymmetrical and doesn't look good relaxed, he frauds everyone knows this
jeff doesn't need to fraud, he looks good in every angle, relaxed or not - which is what determines if u have mogger bone structure or not

jfl

784bd61412256ea21eedc4f3b604cbab

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
jeff mogs davids ratios
also mogs his insertions
david is too asymmetrical and doesn't look good relaxed, he frauds everyone knows this
jeff doesn't need to fraud, he looks good in every angle, relaxed or not - which is what determines if u have mogger bone structure or not

jfl

View attachment 3027660
David is taller, has better arms, longer more aesthetic torso and lats though. He’s probably stronger too.

jeff mogs davids ratios
also mogs his insertions

jfl

View attachment 3027660
I think Steven Cao is better than Jeff too

jeff mogs davids ratios
also mogs his insertions

jfl

View attachment 3027660
Is David asymmetrical because of his Scoliosis?

i have a cousin who has gymmaxxed since 10 years so maybe he can help me with this shit
but he has a complete different metabolism and frame tho, im ectomorph
ectomorph is cope shit tbh. Just trian hard, Prolly can get good physique at home tbh. Check out samir aboubo.

• +1
if you are a framecel you can roidcel, with roids its possible

• +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer
ectomorph is cope shit tbh. Just trian hard, Prolly can get good physique at home tbh. Check out samir aboubo.
idk if its cope i know a guy that gymcells from like 7 yrs but he 6'2 and ectomorph so he still looks lanky as fuck

idk if its cope i know a guy that gymcells from like 7 yrs but he 6'2 and ectomorph so he still looks lanky as fuck
diet plus frame plus doesnt train hard. Its not end all be all. This type of shit tries to do too much with no evidence at all. Train hard and you will get a good enough physique

• +1
diet plus frame plus doesnt train hard. Its not end all be all. This type of shit tries to do too much with no evidence at all. Train hard and you will get a good enough physique
he works at a Gym so i doubt he doesnt train enough

he works at a Gym so i doubt he doesnt train enough
height and frame does matter but just dont put too much importance on shit like this. Or prolly just bad genetics

• +1
You don't need a gym. Dumbbels plus barbell is MORE than enough