There IS NO "INDIAN PHENO." It's bloat that makes indians repulsive. Albino study - CAUCASIAN RACE.

copeistani

copeistani

Cope > Rope | Improve > Rot

Indian.

Russian.

The indian "pheno" DOES NOT EXIST. It's just coloring. If you're dark eyed and have black hair as a white person, you're gonna look indian if you tan.

• JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover
It’s due to their diet which is very high in processed oils, carbs, etc. and doesn’t provide proper nutrients with protein.

• +1
Reactions: copeistani
It’s due to their diet which is very high in processed oils, carbs, etc. and doesn’t provide proper nutrients with protein.

That as well. I've written deeply on this. Check my posts if you'd like, they barely eat any fruits or vegetables IN MASS.
They have a massively oxidative diet and the bloat massively for it.

Most calories are TOTALLY EMPTY. Oil, carbs.

Salt on top of it all. No race has this other than blacks.

Edit: I'd like to add that spices are inflammatory and oxidative as well.

That cumin, tumeric mix or whatever tastes like shit - smells terrible, and makes you smell terrible btw. GARLIC? ONIONS? BRO???
It's like someone just conquered India and for some reason bullied you into eating the worst possible foods ever.

People put it in EVERYTHING. It is so bad...

Being proud of this is insane.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: pandac and 3arsa
there's. i can tell if a person is indian right away

Dude, you don't comprehend anything that I say. Phenos are based on habit. They can change. It is not set in stone.

Look at the albinos. I'm talking if an indian had white skin, they might pass as central caucasian or something. If you added different color hair, you might look eastern/western euro.

Phenos are based off a multitude of different things from coloring to bloating.

It's complex.​

Last edited:
Those 2 pics are completely different angles its not bloat its strictly skin & hair colour

Those 2 pics are completely different angles its not bloat its strictly skin & hair colour

Look at the average indian man. That man is not bloated. The pheno that they post is usually bloated.
But yea, it's just skin and hair.​

repulsive to lok at in both pics