There is no mog worse than a heightmog

i'm rly short 6' in the morning

Dick mog only counts in places where you have to be naked around men AND women, like the sauna or another wellness facility.

I legit don't care if I am in a locker room naked and another man has a bigger penis than me.
Dick mog is moreso about your gf's previous lays like @buflek said, although it's more of a how-was-the-sex mog which dick obv plays a huge part in

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 3202 and buflek
Dick mog is moreso about your gf's previous lays like @buflek said, although it's more of a how-was-the-sex mog which dick obv plays a huge part in

very true now that I think about it, absolutely brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
I don’t get height mogged often and I never see anyone with wider frame than me but I get face mogged at least 5 times a day and I get hair mogged 1000000000 times a day smh
You look like @TsarTsar444 , I doubt you get face mogged that much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Face mog> Frame mog> Height mog> Dick mog

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
How does he look like?
He looks like you mixed with Leonardo DiCaprio. Receding hairline that actually looks a little aesthetic Imo, for now at least.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Facemogged 24/7

6’3” and live in USA one of wealthiest counties everyone is 90%ile or higher I don’t get mogged I’m just average I guess
USA is developed country of 3rd world bro

Nothing you say will convince me that he never gets heightmogged at 6’3 in the U.S. especially if he lives in one of the wealthiest counties in the country where the average height would be higher than the national average.
Also, the average height for a white male in the U.S is probably 5’10 or 5’11 and is being brought down by short ethnics. I’m 6’3 and I get heightmogged all the time, granted I do live in the Netherlands but still.

He said 95% of the time he is not heightmogged, not never.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
He said 95% of the time he is not heightmogged, not never.
giphy.gif

Never get heightmogged idk
6’3” and live in USA one of wealthiest counties everyone is 90%ile or higher I don’t get mogged

It seems he changes his story.
Bruh why is it so hard for y’all to understand 6’3 is tall Everywhere I rarely get mogged most white boys are 6” ish I’m always like an inch or two taller not many people are like 6’4-6’6” except b ball players lol

• +1
Reactions: Dog face and Deleted member 3202
Bruh why is it so hard for y’all to understand 6’3 is tall Everywhere I rarely get mogged most white boys are 6” ish I’m always like an inch or two taller not many people are like 6’4-6’6” except b ball players lol

It wasn't a response to you dude it was a response to the other guy.

Did you read the whole thread? Or did you just get an alert, read my post and jump to a conclusion?

I think the answer is obvious

Big Dick (like 8+x7+) widows are a nightmare.
6’3” and live in USA one of wealthiest counties everyone is 90%ile or higher I don’t get mogged I’m just average I guess
The one country on steroids.
Thing is : you'll have cancer before 45.
i hope so but idk man... ive only grown like 1.5cm in the last few months
Swimming, bicycle, sleep a lot, exercise, a bit of sun, MSM, distilled water, testosterone boosters, mewing (posture), etc
Yeah height mog is so objective. I guarantee you that when a 8/10 6ft Chad gets mogged by 6/10 6'6" tallfag he hates the feeling. No man likes To feel short
There is a difference between not liking it and feeling insecure.

Last edited:
Eh, 6’3 barely qualifies as tall where I live
Not to mention you quite literally said you never get heightmogged

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
getting heightmogged alone isn't that brutal but being height and facemogged is utter demoralisation

true. I’ve never been face + height + frame mogged but when the day comes it will be a sad affair

Ya bro, it's fucking over I'd you get height mogged, you think about it for the rest of the day maybe. 3 weeke etc.q