There is no one on this forum who looks worse than me

nigtard

nigtard

I got the worst combo possible, wide bulbous nose, ptosis, recessed chin, big lips,nasolabial folds,wrinkles,forehead lines, acne scars etc…

Everyone on here at least somewhat resembles a human being, my terrible collagen combined with terrible bones makes me look like a goblin

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6′2 still over, Infinite, Nick.Harte and 3 others
I got the worst combo possible, wide bulbous nose, ptosis, recessed chin, big lips,nasolabial folds,wrinkles,forehead lines, acne scars etc…

Everyone on here at least somewhat resembles a human being, my terrible collagen combined with terrible bones makes me look like a goblin
Nah pretty sure you look better than you think

You’re probably underrating yourself

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Cel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
You’re probably underrating yourself
I don’t underrate myself, I have seen it with my own eyes.I meet on average 1 person a week who look worse than me.Guys who are getting called subhuman on ratings actually look good compared to me

Let me see you.

No I don’t I’m a confirmed 1-3/10.People irl even agree with this
Life is not about just looks. I would be a friend with low ltn enchanted elixir a million times before than befriending that trash can mtn of newonexy.

Im sure you are a good person. Try to just accept it, it will be much more faster than spending time looksmaxxing, wasting money on foolishness and selling your soul like many here do.

Life is not about just looks. I would be a friend with low ltn enchanted elixir a million times before than befriending that trash can mtn of newonexy.

Im sure you are a good person. Try to just accept it, it will be much more faster than spending time looksmaxxing, wasting money on foolishness and selling your soul like many here do.
I accepted it a long time ago only thing it did was make me more miserable

• +1
I accepted it a long time ago only thing it did was make me more miserable
Dont worry i am your friend. Anyday you want to PM for anything just tell me.

Also the best you can do is honestly to search for an objective in life that doesn't have anything with looks and focus on it, like some type of work, economy grinding or something.

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
Dont worry i am your friend. Anyday you want to PM for anything just tell me.

Also the best you can do is honestly to search for an objective in life that doesn't have anything with looks and focus on it, like some type of work, economy grinding or something.
I’m too miserable I hate everything about myself not only my looks. My objective is to rot in my room and listen to music

• Hmm...
H

to lose hope, is to lose want! It’s always fixable, no matter how bad - and even if it isn’t, you can max out the rest, wealth, NT, physique! Life is never over!

I’m too miserable I hate everything about myself not only my looks.
Nah just a bad streak. You just need something that makes you feel good. I have moments like those from time to time, everyone has them
My objective is to rot in my room and listen to music
Where do you live? Black people have a lot friends usually. Also don't be this negative, i know in my country kids who work digging graves with their bare hands and carrying water at the cemetery. There is a lot of room to improvement.

Nah just a bad streak. You just need something that makes you feel good. I have moments like those from time to time, everyone has them

Where do you live? Black people have a lot friends usually. Also don't be this negative, i know in my country kids who work digging graves with their bare hands and carrying water at the cemetery. There is a lot of room to improvement.
I’ve been on a bad streak for years.2019 was the last time I was happy.My friends aren’t necessarily my friends, I am the butt of every joke and always excluded when it’s something outside class.Both my parents hate me as well which made me develop a lot of issues

• Hmm...
I’ve been on a bad streak for years.2019 was the last time I was happy.My friends aren’t necessarily my friends, I am the butt of every joke and always excluded when it’s something outside class.
Who gives a damn about those people. Get away from them honestly.
Both my parents hate me as well which made me develop a lot of issues
Sure they love you and want good for you, you just don't realize it.

You mog me. I’ve seen you

Who gives a damn about those people. Get away from them honestly.

Sure they love you and want good for you, you just don't realize it.
Nah my dad used to beat me a lot. It made me very scared to make mistakes because he would beat me over anything.And my mum has been ingraining for years into me that I’m a disappointment

Nah my dad used to beat me a lot.
Mine too lol, it is a regional tradition, i don't take it personally, in fact he was right. He is my dad nonetheless, he woked up at 5 in the morning every day to bring food to the table. There isn't many greater expressions of love a person can give you than working for you.
It made me very scared to make mistakes because he would beat me over anything.And my mum has been ingraining for years into me that I’m a disappointment
Nah you are just overthinking it. Your mother probably uses that as a desperate defense mechanism when you both discuss or when she doesn't know what to say.

People when they discuss they don't say what they really think. They say what they think can hurt the other person the most.

• Hmm...
Reactions: nigtard
Post face smeagelcel