There is no point in living if you don’t look like young Brad Pitt during your college time

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
It’s over if you don’t look like him during your college years.
You will never experience the female validation and infinite options he had just because of your worse bones, pheno and soft features.

Ideal robust prettyboy/maesthetic chad.
Great balance between high trust and low trust, ideal pheno, charismatic and interesting face, absolute mogger hair with unmoggable hairline.

Mogs the baldcel Zach Cox to oblivion

211E14AC 0F46 430D A2F4 91D3B4115E90

F3C21992 02E5 4D4F 97A6 1E6E5056D58B

BE1C9F7D A58F 4694 B263 3D1724CE1F73

B28DE175 DB85 4535 A303 F9CA49142D49

If you can watch this movie without having suicidal thoughts everytime he appears on the screen you can’t call yourself blackpilled.

@Biiyo03 @AscendingHero @ForeverRecession @Preston @StrangerDanger @.👽. @Xangsane @n0rthface @WannabeJock @LastHopeForNorman @WontStopNorwooding

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: amorfati, volcelfatcel, LooksmaxxHopeful and 14 others
biggest hollywood mogger

inb4 someone posts his chink sons "cucking" him :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 8853, gamma and 5 others
His bones are lacking angularity and his features are bloated.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 17872, 6485b025t and 8 others
mhh whose thread this could be........

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
He's high tier chad but definitely not gigachad status looking at it objectively. Compare him to Aubry and it becomes obvious why.

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
You can't really see in these pics, but at this age he had acne scars on his cheeks. And no one cared really, it hardly reduced his look. He has managed to fix them though. I feel my acne scars are so ugly, but I don't think they really matter that much

• +1
Reactions: Edgar, Lmao and amorfati
Wow op this is so suicide inducing indeed. I don't look like prime Brad pitt, I want to kill myself omg. I hate that everyone else looks like him and I'm the only one who doesn't. Ughh.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hikicel69, one job away and fras
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks
I personally think he looked better in meet Joe black

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and germanlooks
Wow op this is so suicide inducing indeed. I don't look like prime Brad pitt, I want to kill myself omg. I hate that everyone else looks like him and I'm the only one who doesn't. Ughh.
Yes you should definitely rope already. I hope this thread could help you to finally take this step

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Kroker and vanillaicecream
He's high tier chad but definitely not gigachad status looking at it objectively. Compare him to Aubry and it becomes obvious why.
Looks much more pleasant than Aubry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Kroker and germanlooks

Just look at how narrow and small his chin is compared to an actual model. How fat his nose is and how bloated his lips look as if he just ate a burger. Notice how cheekbones are recessed even from front and the negative banana eyebrows.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and germanlooks
View attachment 1527912View attachment 1527914

Just look at how narrow and small his chin is compared to an actual model. How fat his nose is and how bloated his lips look as if he just ate a burger. Notice how cheekbones are recessed even from front and the negative banana eyebrows.
Why do you cope so cringe about brad Pitt suddenly?
He mogs Aubry and cherry-picking won’t change that

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Why do you cope so cringe about brad Pitt suddenly?
He mogs Aubry and cherry-picking won’t change that
I used to belive Pitt was the biggest mogger but i've realized it's simply not true objectively.

I used to belive Pitt was the biggest mogger but i've realized it's simply not true objectively.
He is for sure one of the biggest moggers.
His face looks much more interesting than Aubry.
FB7D62C7 44B9 4CAF 839D 62EEB67F687F

Aubrys face looks forgettable

Aubrys face looks forgettable
The ideal is looking generic in a way that you get stereotyped as good looking or actor/model

Aubry literarly gets failoed by looking too weird/unique jfl tf u on about

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, bwrauycnee, AscendingHero and 1 other person
The ideal is looking generic in a way that you get stereotyped as good looking or actor/model

Aubry literarly gets failoed by looking too weird/unique jfl tf u on about

View attachment 1527925
How does he look unique? He looks good but his face looks definitely more generic than Pitts Face and not in a good way. Just like a typical model.

Maybe he edges Pitt out in PSL but in appeal I am 100% sure that most women would pick Pitt (without actor halo obv).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
How does he look unique? He looks good but his face looks definitely more generic than Pitts Face and not in a good way. Just like a typical model.

Maybe he edges Pitt out in PSL but in appeal I am 100% sure that most women would pick Pitt (without actor halo obv).
I showed some friends him (I unironically talk a lot about male models when with girls) and more than one reacted to his giga sharp nose. His eyes also are not quite gandy tier but still very unique def compared to Pitt.

Aubrey is slightly better looking because of more high class Germanic chad pheno, but both are Gigachads @germanlooks

Pitt had arugably the best life ever

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Kroker
Just imagine him having been born in this generation. Mogs every tiktok “pretty boy” to Mumbai

• +1
Reactions: Exsubhuman, AscendingHero and germanlooks

acne scars. Many zoomer girls would reject him based on these pock marks. His chin also isn't tall enough.

Still a slayer chad, just no gigachad.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and germanlooks
You can't really see in these pics, but at this age he had acne scars on his cheeks. And no one cared really, it hardly reduced his look. He has managed to fix them though. I feel my acne scars are so ugly, but I don't think they really matter that much
Did he fix them or just used makeup?

Cope btw, acne scars are a deathly failo. Women are disgusted by them. It didn't matter for Brad Pitt because Brad Pitt is Brad Pitt.

Prime Chico mogs him

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and StrangerDanger
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 7580, germanlooks and 4 others
Mtv Omg GIF

Holy fuck how have I never seen that Chico pic before. 7.25 psl there
PM if you want to see private and rare photos of chico i have an entire folder with over 9000 images to share also youtube edits and backstage videos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305 and Deleted member 14160
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15305 and StrangerDanger
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and StrangerDanger
@DangerStranger I stole your meme template:feelsez: What are you going to do about it

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17512
Insane but mogged by young Bomer

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
View attachment 1527912View attachment 1527914

Pitt’s lips are one of his best features. Aubry would look even better with fuller lips like Brad’s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Pitt’s lips are one of his best features. Aubry would look even better with fuller lips like Brad’s
Lips really? They don't look that great to me. His colouring and lower third are his best features imo.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, germanlooks and Jason Voorhees
Big exaggeration there OP