There is no point looksmaxing if you need multiple surgeries

D

Deleted member 40471

Platinum
Whats the point of looksmaxing for someone who need multiple surguries.

You work 8 to 6 + borrow loads of money and finally you are there to do your first Bimax.
Your chin is recessed, Your IPD is unbearable. Your face is long with bad FWHR.

Images

After its down, so what??

Your chin got better yes, but there's still OBO + canthoplasty + Jaw implants + zygoimplants + brow ridge argumentation to go.

And the point is, all of these is only bring you to a solid MTN - weak HTN under THE BEST CASE SCENARIO

From this

Images

to this

Images

100k or more spent.

Do you get the recognition for your efforts? NO
Any Chad treatements? Still being called ugly by woman and .org basementcels
You look smooth yes, but still nothing strikes out. No one is stunned after all those you get through.

70% chance is that you will look like this after 5+ surguries

Unknown

Your whole 20s spent on chasing a pipe dream, carrying loads of debt well into your 30s. Days of work in just to pay off the monthly interest
Imagine if you spend those 100k into saving for a property you would already earned another 100K min just from appreciation and inflation.

Assume best things happen to you under god teir luck. You are the chosen one, son of plastic surgury and ur now High MTN at your early 30s.
Then??

After 30s especially if your white/indian, your looks immediately start to descend

All chad lose their chad status after 30s. What about you MTN?

Gymmaxing and sonftmaxing won't help. Theres just things no one can control.
Tell me how you can keep your hair and skin quality at the exact same level as your 20s

Unknown

Unknown

Soon enough you'll slip back to LTN at around 35 and still you haven't paid off your loans
:feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:
All oldcels look the same bro. Theres no attractive oldcel.

Im pretty sure some of you are gonna post this as your rebuttal

Images

Hes an 7.5psl god with an entire professional team keeping his looks. Remenber you are going through a 10 hour Long job everyday

56296455 0 image a 76 1649259653102

All you went through

- No recognition
- Still incel
- Big chance looking uncanny
- Massive loan
- Massive pain and trouble as side effect of multiple surguries
- descend right after years of hardwork

Low MTNs or below should focus on other areas but not looks even in their YOUTH
Moneymaxx + statusmaxx
or
Study hard and work in a field you like
or
do actual normie stuff which needs less social interaction --- hiking or backpack travel

Do something you actually like and not roting and being mogged by chads in a gym. Dreaming what you look like after a Lefort.

I personally just quit dating for good.
Ill never do something as stupid as 'setting down for a looks match' and just to have another non-chad kids

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LVZZO, IanIachimoe2491, LooksThinker and 14 others
Well yeah but you gonna start at some point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, BowlCutMogger, LooksThinker and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Nigga is Coping To Stay Subhuman :lul:
IMG 1731

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: VampMaxx, IanIachimoe2491, BowlCutMogger and 14 others
Bruh do you really think some random curry greycel who writes Paras on why you shouldn't get surgeries coz he himself can't afford it + is a pussy would be able to influence others ?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, AscensionUwU, SidharthTheSlayer and 9 others
Retarded post

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, BowlCutMogger, user123456 and 6 others
i just need rhino and maybe teeth bleaching for the hollywood smile(thats a softmaxx)

• +1
Reactions: coispet and BowlCutMogger
ok, just admit you are a loser bro

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tom69, Deleted member 40471 and Deleted member 4451
I disagree. You only get one shot at life, and as such should treat life as a 'nightmare difficulty' game if you get dealt awful starting cards.

Which means going through whatever loops, difficulties, hacks, cheats and pain to finally achieve a higher form of being and unlocking higher levels of existence.

You will be dead in a couple decades anyway. Then you just fade into darkness for another few billion years. What's a few months or years of pain compared to that?

Life isn't worth living as an ugly guy. Even if you get rich you will get mocked online like Bezos in that DiCaprio meme.
No woman will actually like you for who you are, they will only hang around you to extract resources out of you.

For most people on the planet, it isn't even surgeries being the difficult part.
Plenty of people have willpower and mental strength to endure the pain of a bimaxillary surgery or implants.

The real nightmare is gathering enough funds to afford those surgeries if you were not born into a wealthy country or family.
Many societies on Earth are structured in a way that makes it almost physically impossible for ordinary people to earn the kind of money needed for multiple big plastic surgeries, even if you get a university degree.

(For example, many people in MENA, South Asian or Balkan countries with high educations only earn about 700-1000 euros a month, which means they will never, ever afford several 60k surgeries as you need to also deduct living expenses and taxes from that)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: trueceI, LancasteR, IanIachimoe2491 and 16 others
Bruh do you really think some random curry greycel who writes Paras on why you shouldn't get surgeries coz he himself can't afford it + is a pussy would be able to influence others ?
I literally have enough funding bro. I have a career not like some NEET replying.

I log into this forum at office lunch while most log in at a bedroom

Retarded post
Nothing wrong and its facts.

Surgury will ascend you from LTN to weak HTN if your lucky.
Its delusion of YOU to believe its gonna make you chad.
Cause if it is, its deff worth it but the problem Is IT ISNT

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and AngryShortMale
I literally have enough funding bro. I have a career not like some NEET replying.

I log into this forum at office lunch while most log in at a bedroom

Nothing wrong and its facts.

Surgury will ascend you from LTN to weak HTN if your lucky.
Its delusion of YOU to believe its gonna make you chad.
Cause if it is, its deff worth it but the problem Is IT ISNT
No one will ascend to chad with surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and Ragnar
I agree, If you have to undergo surgery to ascend you're just pitiful

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and chosen-one
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26
I disagree. You only get one shot at life, and as such should treat life as a 'nightmare difficulty' game if you get dealt awful starting cards.

Which means going through whatever loops, difficulties, hacks, cheats and pain to finally achieve a higher form of being and unlocking higher levels of existence.

You will be dead in a couple decades anyway. Then you just fade into darkness for another few billion years. What's a few months or years of pain compared to that?

Life isn't worth living as an ugly guy. Even if you get rich you will get mocked online like Bezos in that DiCaprio meme.
No woman will actually like you for who you are, they will only hang around you to extract resources out of you.

For most people on the planet, it isn't even surgeries being the difficult part.
Plenty of people have willpower and mental strength to endure the pain of a bimaxillary surgery or implants.

The real nightmare is gathering enough funds to afford those surgeries if you were not born into a wealthy country or family.
Many societies on Earth are structured in a way that makes it almost physically impossible for ordinary people to earn the kind of money needed for multiple big plastic surgeries, even if you get a university degree.

(For example, many people in MENA, South Asian or Balkan countries with high educations only earn about 700-1000 euros a month, which means they will never, ever afford several 60k surgeries as you need to also deduct living expenses and taxes
Yes. If Im rich like Bezos I won't mind.

BUT 150K surgury for some uni dudes is brutal. Its gonna be spread through 10 years for a lot of people.
Revision surgury again and again. If you're sure just one bimax or rhino gonna save your face go for it.

But most cels here need 10 surgurys min, your life will be much better without a girl and much more money
Having bad looks is just loser in dating.

Is your life just dating?? Maybe yes for most NEETS who are horny and fed upon daddies

All successful ppl are non-chad, Its just how important dating is to you.
Im pretty sure you're a LTN-MTN in high school/college. Maybe keeping a 'one day Ill be chad after a certain implant' will be good for your next few years.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover
1 You don't know me and I do. My salary + saving is enough to get me more than enough money. Not all ppl work in retail store next to your home kid.

2 Yes kid. Its a stupid and fun forum

3 All MTNs or above as starting point. Mostly fixing the jaw. Tell me how can someone fix FWHR. Tell me one way to truly fix it not implants. I still thank got mines fine for this one.
Faggot Exposed Himself Finally:lul:

How? Im talking about some average guy in general.

Sorry to break your pipe dream kid.

I know its brutal. Cry for tonight and grow up

Stop replying if you can't come up with an idea with your sub 100 iq brain

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover
2 Yes kid. Its a stupid and fun forum
Why Are You Here Then Curry ? Delete Your Account.
3 All MTNs or above as starting point. Mostly fixing the jaw. Tell me how can someone fix FWHR. Tell me one way to truly fix it not implants. I still thank got mines fine for this one.
None of Them Are Above MTN You Just Live In Curryland Where Most People Are Subhuman Streetshitters.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and Deleted member 40471
Why Are You Here Then Curry ? Delete Your Account.

None of Them Are Above MTN You Just Live In Curryland Where Most People Are Subhuman Streetshitters.
Nice you even edited the HTN-Chadlite in ur last photo to some LTNs.

Donest work on somebody with high IQ bro

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
Nice you even edited the HTN in ur last photo to some LTNs.

Donest work on somebody with high IQ bro
I Didn't Edit Anything I Just Removed Brad Pitt Because He Just Got "Botox" And He's Already Rich All The Other Examples Are/Were Poor Before Getting Multiple Surgeries

Last edited:
So basically you're saying that if you're below MTN to begin with, you better go touch some grass and/or kys. Based and kinda true ngl.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover, chosen-one and Deleted member 40471
It depends on how much money you have avail. For so,e it’s worth it and others it’s not. The indian guy you posted didnt become a chad but he sure as hell got a lot better looking, in the curry communu his saw shy rockets., if he is wealthy , it deff was worth it. Now if he is bankrupt without a pot to piss in , yes it certainly isn’t worth it. There are better things he could have done with his money

It also depends on picking the right surgeries with the right drs. Just judging amount spent is worthless. How many times do we see people blowing money on sugeries they bareley needed or wong choice of surgery, when they untouched what they really needed instead or More.. and also botched by shitty subpar work by bad choice of dr.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Your face is completely mangled and deformed so of course you won't ascend. Many young users here can ascend from mtn to chad before age 23

Moneymaxx + statusmaxx
or
or
do actual normie stuff which needs less social interaction --- hiking or backpack travel
What a fucking joke lmao. This is a terrible thread. Op just because you're a deformed ugly ass old man who doesn't want to work to afford surgeries doesn't mean other people can't

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
So basically you're saying that if you're below MTN to begin with, you better go touch some grass and/or kys. Based and kinda true ngl.
Yes. Maybe not kys but completely quit dating for good. Why does your life have to based on dating alone when you know you are exceptionally bad at it.
It depends on how much money you have avail. For so,e it’s worth it and others it’s not. The indian guy you posted didnt become a chad but he sure as hell got a lot better looking, in the curry communu his saw shy rockets., if he is wealthy , it deff was worth it. Now if he is bankrupt without a pot to piss in , yes it certainly isn’t worth it. There are better things he could have done with his money
Finally decent people talking sense. Yes, its worth it if his surgury isn't giving him major financial burden.

No if ur some poor dudes haven't even paid off tuition. I am talking about general population of young ppl not some top CS grads making 150K a year.

Your face is completely mangled and deformed so of course you won't ascend. Many young users here can ascend from mtn to chad before age 23
What a fucking joke lmao. This is a terrible thread. Op just because you're a deformed ugly ass old man who doesn't want to work to afford surgeries doesn't mean other people can't
Average guy 2
Base 2
MTN 1
View attachment base 1.webp

Yes yes. These average guys ur talking about are all gonna ascend to

Images
View attachment white chad 1.webp

BEFORE 23 and living a happy life ever after.

This is like the idea of blackpill. Im sure you know it but most can't accept.

The point is you guys makes no point. Give me a legit rebuttal so I can react not false insults.
If this thread is about 'EVERYONES GONNA ASCEND' then your satisfied aren't you.

Your dragging most 18yo to 200k debt which yields little, who's gonna pay? Not you apparently.
Im not worried about most retard kids here. Just telling a truthful opinion on a legit forum

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one
Yes. Maybe not kys but completely quit dating for good. Why does your life have to based on dating alone when you know
View attachment 2479408View attachment 2479416View attachment 2479419View attachment 2479423
Your rating scale is terrible. 1st guy is a legit subhuman. 2nd guy LTN. Can't see 3rd guy's face. 4th guy is LTN aswell. How are those guys average

Actual MTNs can easily ascend to chadlite or chad depending on their base. Obviously most of this subhuman Indian forum isn't gonna ascend, in fact they probably won't even be HTN. But to say that it's impossible to ascend to chadlite-chad is dumb

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Yes. Maybe not kys but completely quit dating for good. Why does your life have to based on dating alone when you know you are exceptionally bad at it.

Finally decent people talking sense. Yes, its worth it if his surgury isn't giving him major financial burden.

No if ur some poor dudes haven't even paid off tuition. I am talking about general population of young ppl not some top CS grads making 150K a year.

View attachment 2479408View attachment 2479416View attachment 2479419View attachment 2479423

View attachment 2479410View attachment 2479420

The point is you guys makes no point. Give me a legit rebuttal so I can react not false insults.
If this thread is about 'EVERYONES GONNA ASCEND' then your satisfied aren't you.

Your dragging most 18yo to 200k debt which yields little, who's gonna pay? Not you apparently.
Im not worried about most retard kids here. Just telling a truthful opinion on a legit forum
200k debt?!?! Who tf pays 200k for face surgeries LOL

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper

View attachment 2479410View attachment 2479420

Honestly your argument makes sense since you think this deformed ugly man is "MTN". To me he's subhuman.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231008-111705_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231008-111705_Chrome.jpg
    820.9 KB · Views: 0
200k debt?!?! Who tf pays 200k for face surgeries LOL
Most ppl average 18 yo dudes as you say. Easy Math!

80K Student loan + 100K surgury loan + INTEREST. 200K is too little. more like 300K if ur unlucky and need many revision surgury. Looks at my thread its about ppl needing multiple surguries not one rhino.

My thread is not about objecting everyone having surgury at all. I am objecting those with objectively bad base trying to ascend while looks is clearly not their way to develop.

Learn some finances and how actual world works
Your rating scale is terrible. 1st guy is a legit subhuman. 2nd guy LTN. Can't see 3rd guy's face. 4th guy is LTN aswell. How are those guys average

Actual MTNs can easily ascend to chadlite or chad depending on their base. Obviously most of this subhuman Indian forum isn't gonna ascend, in fact they probably won't even be HTN. But to say that it's impossible to ascend to chadlite-chad is dump
Didn't say those are solid MTN, Those are weak MTN - LTN ( one rated HTN by WW )

But those are what I am referring to and are 60% of users here, probably including you, look like.
My point makes complete sense as always. Its just autists like you can't take. All you know is anger on a forum full of low IQcels.
Im not the one making plastic surguries not working. I hope it works even more than you. Ill leave you arguing, fruitless convo with angercels

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 40761
Most ppl average 18 yo dudes as you say. Easy Math!

80K Student loan + 100K surgury loan + INTEREST. 200K is too little. more like 300K if ur unlucky and need many revision surgury. Looks at my thread its about ppl needing multiple surguries not one rhino.

My thread is not about objecting everyone having surgury at all. I am objecting those with objectively bad base trying to ascend while looks is clearly not their way to develop.

Learn some finances and how actual world works

Didn't say those are solid MTN, Those are weak MTN - LTN ( one rated HTN by WW )

But those are what I am referring to and 60% of users here, probably including you, look like.
My point makes complete sense as always. Its just autists like you can't take. All you know is anger on a forum full of low IQcels.
Im not the one making plastic surguries not working. I hope it works even more than you.
Wheat Waffles rated me chad. I'm not even getting surgery lmfao. I just think your post is retarded. No one needs 300k fucking dollars to ascend you idiot. Bimax is like 30k, maybe less and that's the main surgery people need. "Learn some finances" i know a user on this site who started working like 2 years ago at the age of 17 and can already afford bimax, and in a few more months he'll be able to afford the surgeries he needs to become chadlite+, rhino, jaw implant, temporal lift etc. And he's not even 20 lmfao. He'll be chadlite-chad by age 20 and was rated MTN (sometimes ltn) by users here. How could that be possible if what you say is true?

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 40471
Wheat Waffles rated me chad. I'm not even getting surgery lmfao. I just think your post is retarded. No one needs 300k fucking dollars to ascend you idiot. Bimax is like 30k, maybe less and that's the main surgery people need. "Learn some finances" i know a user on this site who started working like 2 years ago at the age of 17 and can already afford bimax, and in a few more months he'll be able to afford the surgeries he needs to become chadlite+, rhino, jaw implant, temporal lift etc. And he's not even 20 lmfao. He'll be chadlite-chad by age 20 and was rated MTN (sometimes ltn) by users here. How could that be possible if what you say is true?
"I know this guy' this
'I know that guy that'...

Same as saying 'I know some LTNs getting Stacy'.

Im saying multiple surgurys. LMAO
Your a useless Low IQ dude dreaming of looks 9-5 in a high school.
Have you even worked a day. Hope you graduate.

Btw, put you on ignore. Kind of save time for both of us

Last edited:

Unknown
People only look like that because they don't know what they actually need and have extreme body dysmorphia, which prevents them from correctly gaging their attractiveness, which makes the cycle worse because they're getting the wrong surgeries, then they look worse, then they feel uglier and think they need more surgeries...

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, KING REIDYZ and lilith
People only look like that because they don't know what they actually need and have extreme body dysmorphia, which prevents them from correctly gaging their attractiveness, which makes the cycle worse because they're getting the wrong surgeries, then they look worse, then they feel uglier and think they need more surgeries...
Yes you are right.

Most already MTB+ and choose unneeded surguries. Careful planning is very essential if you want surgury and don't expect surgeons to plan it for you.

My point is average truecel on this forum knows little about surgury + how it works.
They don't know what they want and go for surgury one after another like those shown. Ending up with loans + unfilled ambition.
I like surgury and even still sort of interested in surgury. Biggest reason Im on this forum.
But most here can't take anything below chadlite (not even HTN) that's the main issue

This man.. with the proper surgeries with the proper surgeons .. anyone will ascend . Now those are big IFs because most that spend that much don’t even get this right but wherever you are on the looks scale.it’s possible to accend a decent amount ,how can you tell anyone it’s not worth it..
Going from subhuman to average or close to average is life changing. If you can pull it off . Now someone chadlite or mtn might not understand that because you never walked a day looking this way. It’s ignoracne to the situation

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 40471
Well speaking as someone who’s LTN and about to turn 30 and DID NOT surgery max but money maxxed and gymmaxxed instead…

Eventually the regrets and FOMO get too big and you will pull the trigger on surgery anyway. When you see the lives Chads, even HTNs have and compare it to your wretched existence of material copes, you know you will sacrifice everything even for a chance to have what they have.

Might as well surgery as early as possible so you get to enjoy it. The most important thing is just to do your research and understand thoroughly what you need, and what passes a cost-benefit analysis (you don’t need OBO because your ESR is 0.44 instead of 0.45 for example).

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Vajra-, Mr.Proper and 2 others
This man.. with the proper surgeries with the proper surgeons .. anyone will ascend . Now those are big IFs because most that spend that much don’t even get this right but wherever you are on the looks scale.it’s possible to accend a decent amount ,how can you tell anyone it’s not worth it..
Going from subhuman to average or close to average is life changing. If you can pull it off . Now someone chadlite or mtn might not understand that because you never walked a day looking this way. It’s ignoracne to the situation
Well speaking as someone who’s LTN and about to turn 30 and DID NOT surgery max but money maxxed and gymmaxxed instead…

Eventually the regrets and FOMO get too big and you will pull the trigger on surgery anyway. When you see the lives Chads, even HTNs have and compare it to your wretched existence of material copes, you know you will sacrifice everything even for a chance to have what they have.

Might as well surgery as early as possible so you get to enjoy it. The most important thing is just to do your research and understand thoroughly what you need, and what passes a cost-benefit analysis (you don’t need OBO because your ESR is 0.44 instead of 0.45 for example).
Both of you get great points.

It is worth going surgury. But understand your limits is important.
Its the point many here are too obsessed with chad and perfection they forgot financial + risk involved
In my original post I should have emphasised my target audience

View attachment base 5.webp
Base 4

I guess many overlook 'MULTIPLE SURGURYS' and 'CHAD" ( there is part of my mistake as OP )

They thought what I said is 'surgury is cope' Thats completely not what I mean

For example the two guys, assume both are 20yo college students with average grad salary, their aim shouldn't be becoming as high as Henry Cavil but HTNs. IF they aren't satisfied by the expected yield they should rethink looksmax.

The last paragraph of not doing surgury is what I would personally do. If you can't see the expected ascension, evaluate if is it worth it, not continuous obsession to become top 0.1% when your the effort output ratio is so low. Imagine spending 150K just to become a strong MTN but you have imagined Chadlite and slay

How do I know what I need ?

You work 8 to 6 + borrow loads of money and finally you are there to do your first Bimax.

View attachment 2479227

Your chin got better yes, but there's still OBO + canthoplasty + Jaw implants + zygoimplants + brow ridge argumentation to go.

And the point is, all of these is only bring you to a solid MTN - weak HTN under THE BEST CASE SCENARIO

From this

View attachment 2479240

to this

View attachment 2479241

100k or more spent.

You look smooth yes, but still nothing strikes out. No one is stunned after all those you get through.

View attachment 2479254

Your whole 20s spent on chasing a pipe dream, carrying loads of debt well into your 30s. Days of work in just to pay off the monthly interest
Imagine if you spend those 100k into saving for a property you would already earned another 100K min just from appreciation and inflation.

Assume best things happen to you under god teir luck. You are the chosen one, son of plastic surgury and ur now High MTN at your early 30s.
Then??

After 30s especially if your white/indian, your looks immediately start to descend

Tell me how you can keep your hair and skin quality at the exact same level as your 20s

View attachment 2479265
View attachment 2479266

Soon enough you'll slip back to LTN at around 35 and still you haven't paid off your loans

View attachment 2479272

Hes an 7.5psl god with an entire professional team keeping his looks. Remenber you are going through a 10 hour Long job everyday

View attachment 2479276

All you went through

- No recognition
- Still incel
- Massive loan

Moneymaxx + statusmaxx
or
or

Do something you actually like and not roting and being mogged by chads in a gym. Dreaming what you look like after a Lefort.

Ill never do something as stupid as 'setting down for a looks match' and just to have another non-chad kids

Honestly a good reality pill, I just got rhino and now I’m already thinking abt the next flaw to change surgically even if I promised myself at first only rhino jfl. Also how do rich celebrity women like the blonde on the left end up so botched like shouldn’t they have access to the best surgical plans/surgeons in the world. Also Idt it’s 100k for most people it’s probably more like 30-50k total for like rhino/genio/microneedling/implants

View attachment 2479227

From this

View attachment 2479240

to this

View attachment 2479241

100k or more spent.

View attachment 2479254

Then??

View attachment 2479265
View attachment 2479266

View attachment 2479272

View attachment 2479276

All you went through

- No recognition
- Still incel
- Massive loan

Moneymaxx + statusmaxx
or
or

dumb post, rope

Honestly a good reality pill, I just got rhino and now I’m already thinking abt the next flaw to change surgically even if I promised myself at first only rhino jfl. Also how do rich celebrity women like the blonde on the left end up so botched like shouldn’t they have access to the best surgical plans/surgeons in the world. Also Idt it’s 100k for most people it’s probably more like 30-50k total for like rhino/genio/microneedling/implants
Ive rethink about it and its more on the financial side for an average guy. Its like if you spread out all the surgury for a span of 5 years and reach 28 until your done its just not that worth it. Feels like getting good at the wrong thing.
If you has a high paid job and can get them all done in like a year for example do all ascension with Giant in one go than its worth it depending how much dating is to your life. I wrote this thread cause Im inspired by an old thread 2 years ago. He had his surguries spread out in 10 years and got implants after implants without much ascensions.

The woman probably mess it up cause she got filler and surguries she don't need at all and no one was stopping her. Most attractive person don't even know why they are attractive. They think surguries work on every situation and doesn't know how to use it strategically.

My new current stand is:
If you have a clear plan on how a certain surgury can fix your proportions/feature and you think its worth it then do it.
Else don't

Ive rethink about it and its more on the financial side for an average guy. Its like if you spread out all the surgury for a span of 5 years and reach 28 until your done its just not that worth it. Feels like getting good at the wrong thing.
If you has a high paid job and can get them all done in like a year for example do all ascension with Giant in one go than its worth it depending how much dating is to your life. I wrote this thread cause Im inspired by an old thread 2 years ago. He had his surguries spread out in 10 years and got implants after implants without much ascensions.

The woman probably mess it up cause she got filler and surguries she don't need at all and no one was stopping her. Most attractive person don't even know why they are attractive. They think surguries work on every situation and doesn't know how to use it strategically.

My new current stand is:
If you have a clear plan on how a certain surgury can fix your proportions/feature and you think its worth it then do it.
Else don't
Like but abt the botched foid, when you’re insecure you usually have a hyperanalyzed understanding of what exactly is wrong with the feature. For me that’s exactly what motivated my rhino. I knew exactly what I wanted changed and the periorbital contour was the aesthetic law in line w it. It was just obviosu to me this was not “ugly” but “wrong” more so. Like just ocd fever. But yeah I’m 20 brah and idk I’m seeing how this swelling on my tip will go down and if I look good i honestly will lay off. The next surgery I want if any is actual zygo/masseter implants since I have good base and bones but they don’t look pronounced less I flex

Like but abt the botched foid, when you’re insecure you usually have a hyperanalyzed understanding of what exactly is wrong with the feature.
Probably BDD. I don't know how she is insecure when she's making money with her looks.
Its not true for average person though as they objectively have failos. Best way to know is ask multiple raters to rate you that's what I did.
The next surgery I want if any is actual zygo/masseter implants since I have good base and bones but they don’t look pronounced less I flex
If you are so sure it'll ascend you especially if your rated by others then no wrong going for it.

Its not an intensive or anything. The biggest question behind surgury is 'Do I need it' in terms of facial aesthetics and overall personal life goal. Yeah I hope youll ascend and slay

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
Your whole 20s spent on chasing a pipe dream, carrying loads of debt well into your 30s.
If you don't have any property that can be confiscated, you can just declare bankruptcy. It's not like they can take away your face.
Loan - surgery - refinancing - surgery - refinancing - surgery - bankruptcy.
Sounds like a plan.

• +1
How do I know what I need ?

You research it. You probably get a CT scan.

The biggest danger with surgery I think is lack of planning, unrealistic expectations, getting it wrong, needing revisions.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Moldovancel and Deleted member 40471
You research it. You probably get a CT scan.

The biggest danger with surgery I think is lack of planning, unrealistic expectations, getting it wrong, needing revisions.
Pretty sure if you go to a good surgeon to fix an objective failo or sharpen the jaw its alright. If you get implants out of nowhere then 50% it'll get wrong

The way to do surgury in my opinion is you have to know the surgury up to a level of a professional, most normies or even attractive guy just imagine what they need without objective backup evidence and throw everything to the surgeon.
True revisions and getting it wrong is still not totally avoidable though

Last edited:
  • +1
just get multiple surgeries