There is no point trying to do anything as a trucel

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

What is the point in even trying if you cannot even achieve MTN without 10 surgeries? Trucel and weak LTN manlets shouldn't even bother. You will just get mogged by some MTN 6'4 guy. You have to be alteast 6'0 in shoes otherwise just rope.
Life is so garbage as 5'8 trucel honestly, what's even the point? some retard will say DUDE just go to the gym and softmaxx haha!! and? i am 5'8 truecel, none of that matters. If i had height then i would atleast bother with surgeries so i could truly ascend. This life is cruel, my mother is a dumb cunt for not giving me nutrition or letting me sleep more than 5 hours a night during puberty. I fucking hate this piece of shit life

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up, Aero, murdah and 3 others
nothing new

nothing new
There are maybe 4-5 trucels on this forum maximum and no the moderator formerly known as true_cel is not one of us, he's a fucking fakecel and fooled everyone for years and gave real truecels a bad rep. Of the top of my head, id' say it's me, zer0~, that somalian truecel whose name i can't remember, and the other 2 i can't remember i don't think they even browse the forum anymore.
.is is the real place where my truecel brethren lurk, this forum is just larpers. I think i need to leave this forum and stay on NEETs and .IS

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, murdah and <6PSLcel
it's hard to keep going but I still have some hope, im a 6'5 high ltn/low mtn rn and after I lean down to 90kg from 100kg and fix my horrendous hairstyle I think I should be mid mtn, and at that point I just need like 2-3 procedures done to be low htn or better.

it's hard to keep going but I still have some hope, im a 6'5 high ltn/low mtn rn and after I lean down to 90kg from 100kg and fix my horrendous hairstyle I think I should be mid mtn, and at that point I just need like 2-3 procedures done to be low htn or better.
>6'5
>hard to keep going
fuck off you piece of shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Never Get Up, Aero, Bushman and 4 others
You have to focus on other shit height is out of your control it's pointless to ruminate on it and if you don't wanna focus on other shit then I guess it's over

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
You have to focus on other shit height is out of your control it'd pointless to ruminate on it and if you don't wanna focus on other shit then I guess it's over
THERE IS NOTHING TO FOCUS ON. I AM LITERALLY A MANLET AND A TRUCEL, IT'S BEYOND OVER. THIS LIFE IS RIGGED, I NEED A FUCKING REROLL BUT KNOWING MY LUCK I'D RESPAWN AS A DALIT IN THE SLUMS OF KOLKATA

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, soulless_npc and Deleted member 65752
Most people on this forum aren't even truecels
Thankfully most truecels are bluepilled

• +1
>6'5
>hard to keep going
fuck off you piece of shit
literally nobody cares nigga, not one foid in my life has even said Hi to me, so much for MUHHHHHHHHH 6'5 BBBBBUT YOU'RE 6'5 BROOOOOO

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
THERE IS NOTHING TO FOCUS ON. I AM LITERALLY A MANLET AND A TRUCEL, IT'S BEYOND OVER. THIS LIFE IS RIGGED, I NEED A FUCKING REROLL BUT KNOWING MY LUCK I'D RESPAWN AS A DALIT IN THE SLUMS OF KOLKATA
It’s sucks man I’m sorry. Everyone here telling u it’s not over is lying

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
shit, ok

literally nobody cares nigga, not one foid in my life has even said Hi to me, so much for MUHHHHHHHHH 6'5 BBBBBUT YOU'RE 6'5 BROOOOOO
You have to leave your basement to get women to say hello fakecel

Then ur a fucking autistic retard. If ur 6’5 and can’t get a single girl ur larping bitterly just roids and gymax

• +1
Most people on this forum aren't even truecels
Thankfully most truecels are bluepilled
There are no trucels on this forum besides me, zer0 and maybe 2 other guys who don't post/active, all the trucels are on .IS because t hey know it's fucking over.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 65752
Then ur a fucking autistic retard. If ur 6’5 and can’t get a single girl ur larping bitterly just roids and gymax
key point: im really fucking ugly, no 6'5 for your face

• JFL
1 surgery away from chadlite SMV at that height, go away lanklet
1 surgery :lul::lul::lul:, bhai stop rubbing my subhumanity in my face, i need mse and rhino just to look normal, 25k worth of surgeries just to look average.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
because she stunted my growth hard, 5 hours of sleep and little to no nutrition = death, i should literally be 5'11 minimum but my growth got stunted by that low IQ woman

• So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and killuarush
because she stunted my growth hard, 5 hours of sleep and little to no nutrition = death, i should literally be 5'11 minimum but my growth got stunted by that low IQ woman
Damn, My mother was the complete opposite and I was even more of an idiot for not listening to her when she told me to get enough sleep during my puberty.

• +1
Damn, My mother was the complete opposite and I was even more of an idiot for not listening to her when she told me to get enough sleep during my puberty.
SINGLE MOTHERS ARE A DEATH SENTENCE FOR BOYS, NO FATHER = GG

• +1
Jews stunt growth more with shit like endocrine disruptors, everyone should unironically be on AI's these days because of xenostrogens in enviroment

• +1
Reactions: killuarush and russiancelreturns
1 surgery :lul::lul::lul:, bhai stop rubbing my subhumanity in my face, i need mse and rhino just to look normal, 25k worth of surgeries just to look average.

Face is law brah

There are maybe 4-5 trucels on this forum maximum and no the moderator formerly known as true_cel is not one of us, he's a fucking fakecel and fooled everyone for years and gave real truecels a bad rep. Of the top of my head, id' say it's me, zer0~, that somalian truecel whose name i can't remember, and the other 2 i can't remember i don't think they even browse the forum anymore.
.is is the real place where my truecel brethren lurk, this forum is just larpers. I think i need to leave this forum and stay on NEETs and .IS
Im trucel

Somalians have infinity smv in EE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and <6PSLcel
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
Interesting... Really interesting
Never saw a thread like this before :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: murdah
no, i cannot accpet anyone is trucel until i confirm it myself, all fakecels
The Somali truecel is a larper so even he doesn’t count

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe, murdah and HTN_Mentalcel
  • +1
Reactions: Sodoku
toodly dood?

Just hope that you have a talent in something that you can make bank off of and gain status to boost LMS

that site is full of niggas who, like zer0, hve never even tried looksmaxxing:feelskek:

u aren't a manlet nigga, just max out ur face

What is the point in even trying if you cannot even achieve MTN without 10 surgeries? Trucel and weak LTN manlets shouldn't even bother. You will just get mogged by some MTN 6'4 guy. You have to be alteast 6'0 in shoes otherwise just rope.
Life is so garbage as 5'8 trucel honestly, what's even the point? some retard will say DUDE just go to the gym and softmaxx haha!! and? i am 5'8 truecel, none of that matters. If i had height then i would atleast bother with surgeries so i could truly ascend. This life is cruel, my mother is a dumb cunt for not giving me nutrition or letting me sleep more than 5 hours a night during puberty. I fucking hate this piece of shit life
Cuck

Istishadi operation (joke)

The Somali truecel is a larper so even he doesn’t count
IT'S JUST ME
I AM THE SOLE DESIGNATED TRUCEL OF LOOKSMAXX, EVERYONE ELSE IS A LARPER/FAKECEL, :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: Sodoku
Wait, you're not that John Doe from Incels.is with the hockey mask and blonde hair icon, are you?

Im possibly the biggest truecel on this forum

Wait, you're not that John Doe from Incels.is with the hockey mask and blonde hair icon, are you?
No, there was another John Doe here with a space in his name last year, he registered after me and got banned for posting CP. I don't have an account on .IS, i just lurk.

Uh he’s not even top 5. He’s 2 PSL sure but there’s people who look worse JFL.

Dude they kept posting his side profile pic on discord and I thought it was edited at first jfl
There are worse people (like me) but zer0 is trucel tier or very very close anyways. Who do you think is trucel on this forum? name names

There are worse people (like me) but zer0 is trucel tier or very very close anyways. Who do you think is trucel on this forum? name names
Uh I’m not posting that list I had a few months ago just use it but like half that forum qualifies for that list anyways JFL. Like lol u can legit find worse truecels than zer0 on the rating section from Greycels

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back