There is no reality that exists, but the one that IS. Read that slowly, and consider it.

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
There is no reality that exists, but the one that IS boyos.

Read that slowly and consider it.

All mental stress comes from an inability to realise this fact - that whatever the circumstances that are occurring in this moment, are the only ones that could ever be.

When we complain about our situation in life, or even something as simple as the weather, we are comparing a fake reality that we have concocted in our heads to what is playing out in actuality.

‘I WISH IT WAS SUNNY'
Sad Cry GIF by Team Coco

Whilst I agree, the sun being out would be better, it is not out, so there is zero point in entertaining an idea that it ‘should’ be out and thus feeling dissonance because of that fact. ENJOY THE RAIN.

There is a benefit to being AWARE of a situation that might impact you, to this end I don’t condone a strategy of sticking your head in the sand, but there is always zero benefit to having your mental state affected by that fact. What is the benefit of stressing about the world?

When you can dance among the madness and have a resilient and optimistic mind frame despite the rollercoaster of existence, that is when you win.

Once you realise this and internalise it, you develop a sense of observation about the way of the world, instead of an emotional, reactive and stressful need to CONTROL everything. That is OCD. Obsessive Compulsive Dullness.

Instead you begin to notice the silliness of others when they complain about things

However, the key is not to allow this distinction to make you lazy, or demotivated

Don’t throw your hands up and think OH WELL IT IS WHAT IT IS. That's nihilistic. Being a passive nihilist. Become an ACTIVE nihilist.

Yes, it IS what it IS, but don’t leave with the idea that just because reality IS, that the future is unchangeable.

For as the reality that happens IS as it is, the future is still under deliberation depending on the choices and the thoughts you make/have today.

Practice mind-pattern interruption (gratitude) if you find yourself ruminating on things that you wouldn’t like to happen. To continue the example of the weather, you can find appreciation for the rain that waters the plants that grow to make your food, or fill the catchments that provide your drinking water.

Form your future by curating your thoughts and actions today.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RandomGuy, JamesHowlett, Deleted member 10107 and 15 others
Please KYS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, AlexanderTheGreat11, xanderthegr8r and 9 others
i am of jewish heritage therefore i influence reality bend time and space matter its over for non jews 2022 jews will prevail over subhumans and elevate their status and prestige to new highs

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 16571, Kristin and 6 others
Whatchu smokin fam, pass it on

High iq

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
didnt read a single word :cage:

good shrooms bro

This is good shit don't listen to these retards king.

All mental stress comes from an inability to realise this fact - that whatever the circumstances that are occurring in this moment, are the only ones that could ever be.

When we complain about our situation in life, or even something as simple as the weather, we are comparing a fake reality that we have concocted in our heads to what is playing out in actuality.

‘I WISH IT WAS SUNNY'
Sad Cry GIF by Team Coco

Whilst I agree, the sun being out would be better, it is not out, so there is zero point in entertaining an idea that it ‘should’ be out and thus feeling dissonance because of that fact. ENJOY THE RAIN.

There is a benefit to being AWARE of a situation that might impact you, to this end I don’t condone a strategy of sticking your head in the sand, but there is always zero benefit to having your mental state affected by that fact. What is the benefit of stressing about the world?

When you can dance among the madness and have a resilient and optimistic mind frame despite the rollercoaster of existence, that is when you win.

Once you realise this and internalise it, you develop a sense of observation about the way of the world, instead of an emotional, reactive and stressful need to CONTROL everything. That is OCD. Obsessive Compulsive Dullness.

Instead you begin to notice the silliness of others when they complain about things

However, the key is not to allow this distinction to make you lazy, or demotivated

Don’t throw your hands up and think OH WELL IT IS WHAT IT IS. That's nihilistic. Being a passive nihilist. Become an ACTIVE nihilist.

Yes, it IS what it IS, but don’t leave with the idea that just because reality IS, that the future is unchangeable.

For as the reality that happens IS as it is, the future is still under deliberation depending on the choices and the thoughts you make/have today.

Practice mind-pattern interruption (gratitude) if you find yourself ruminating on things that you wouldn’t like to happen. To continue the example of the weather, you can find appreciation for the rain that waters the plants that grow to make your food, or fill the catchments that provide your drinking water.

Gzl2jvbuobm71

Last edited:
The currycel has spoken.

This is a pet hate of mine that I've explained to people in the past about.

but sometimes it really is what it is and all you can do is shrug your shoulders.

I despise philosophical ramblings without something actionable so you can have some kind of takeaway

The currycel has spoken.

Why do you keep calling me a currycel when I've fucked more bitches than you and currently have a girlfriend?

It makes no sense to me. Are you trying to put yourself ahead of me on the grid?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384
I despise philosophical ramblings without something actionable so you can have some kind of takeaway

Men guide men.

They don't tell them the steps to take. If you can't figure that out on your own, it's because you're a lost little boy.

Either take it as guidance or shut the fuck up.

The currycel has spoken.

The Jewish fag with the long ass face and acne that I could play dot to dot with, has spoken.

Men guide men.

They don't tell them the steps to take. If you can't figure that out on your own, it's because you're a lost little boy.

Either take it as guidance or shut the fuck up.
Look dude I get your sentiment but you have to take your userbase into account here

Look dude I get your sentiment but you have to take your userbase into account here

Yeah sorry I can't cater to autistic children.

This was for young men with initiative.

If the user-bag are bum-ass fucking Zoomer bitches that want everything laid out to them on a plate, I can't help.

However there are some who can help themselves and they will take from this thread. If not today, in a couple of weeks or months time. But it will happen. I can't cater for Doomers who compare themselves with Chads on TikTok and Instagram and wish they had their genes from a young age so they could have formed into these 'pre-selected' winners.

10% of men get preselected. 90% of men don't. You are in that 90. According to doomer logic the world's men should just collapse and fold. Retards. Impractical stupid self entitled spoilt retards.

• JFL
Reactions: Blockchain
Yeah sorry I can't cater to autistic children.

This was for young men with initiative.

If the user-bag are bum-ass fucking Zoomer bitches that want everything laid out to them on a plate, I can't help.

However there are some who can help themselves and they will take from this thread. If not today, in a couple of weeks or months time. But it will happen. I can't cater for Doomers who compare themselves with Chads on TikTok and Instagram and wish they had their genes from a young age so they could have formed into these 'pre-selected' winners.

10% of men get preselected. 90% of men don't. You are in that 90. According to doomer logic the world's men should just collapse and fold. Retards. Impractical stupid self entitled spoilt retards.
your concern is misplaced. the people who are capable of using this are the ones who don't need it.

think about it. if you want to motivate a lazy bum to take action enough for your effort put in making this thread to not go wasted you need to be as concrete as possible if you really want to be helpful.

This is not targeted to myself since I did not mention that anywhere, but the majority of the user base which you should be clearly able to see. not a single sentence you said in the quoted para has any basis and is cheapening ad hominem, you don't know the first thing about me pal.

your concern is misplaced. the people who are capable of using this are the ones who don't need it.

think about it. if you want to motivate a lazy bum to take action enough for your effort put in making this thread to not go wasted you need to be as concrete as possible if you really want to be helpful.

This is not targeted to myself but the majority of the user base. not a single sentence you said in the quoted para has any basis and is cheapening ad hominem, you don't know the first thing about me pal.

This is not motivation you shallow weasel.

It's guidance. Enlightening. Helping guys see what is holding them back.

You are being black and white and trying to categorise a demographic of people based on pills and consensus.

You're low IQ too and it's so embarrassing at the lack of critical thinking skills you useless boys have.

There are guys out there who aren't lazy bums, but they have lazy bum habits or lazy brain habits. Or they have things in their mind(s) holding them back. For the idiots that just genuinely are bums I couldn't give a fuck about them. They are at the point of no return.

I know a lot about you. You're projecting your situation and mind onto that of most on here.

Here we are:

You had nothing actionable to takeaway.

It was YOU speaking for YOU. Don't front and act like it was you caring for these guys.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Blockchain
This is not motivation you shallow weasel.

It's guidance. Enlightening. Helping guys see what is holding them back.

You are being black and white and trying to categorise a demographic of people based on pills and consensus.

You're low IQ too and it's so embarrassing at the lack of critical thinking skills you useless boys have.

There are guys out there who aren't lazy bums, but they have lazy bum habits or lazy brain habits. Or they have things in their mind(s) holding them back. For the idiots that just genuinely are bums I couldn't give a fuck about them. They are at the point of no return.

I know a lot about you. You're projecting your situation and mind onto that of most on here.

Here we are:

You had nothing actionable to takeaway.

It was YOU speaking for YOU. Don't front and act like it was you caring for these guys.
you do a fantastic job of creating strawmans and digressing from the point with blank insults I bet your ass a month from now there is not a single user here in whom whatever you wrote is going to stick

There is a reason the self help industry is addictive and it has the same consumers -- without anything ctionable it is not going to stick. Somebody reads your thread, huh, interesting, upvote.

In the long run neither you nor the reader has benefited from it. Same as most of your threads ever since one of them hit it big in the best of best section you are desperately dishing out philosophy essays to hit it big or feel holier than thou or whatever it is. How the hell are you qualified you give advice anyway?

What you are doing is a pointless exercise and I don't feel the need to argue this any further. Take it as you will.

you do a fantastic job of creating strawmans and digressing from the point with blank insults I bet your ass a month from now there is not a single user here in whom whatever you wrote is going to stick

Projection. Simple projection. You project the world you see. Well low level of awareness twits that live in their head do anyway.

In the long run neither you nor the reader has benefited from it. Same as most of your threads ever since one of them hit it big in the best of best section you are desperately dishing out philosophy essays to hit it big or feel holier than thou or whatever it is. How the hell are you qualified you give advice anyway?

Keep thinking that. I get the sense of jealousy and it justifies the whole purpose of you posting initially now.

'Actionable advice'

With your corny ass business e-commerce jargon.

Any old shit to try and shit on another man's threads.

Confirmed the motivation behind your initial post for me now. Thank you very much.

I've lived and read a lot more than most of the dudes on here. If they wanna read and take it, they can. If not, they can exit the thread after reading the title straight away.

You could do that - but you wanna compete, as you have no men to compete with irl. DO THINGS DICKHEAD.

Keep thinking that. I get the sense of jealousy and it justifies the whole purpose of you posting initially now.

'Actionable advice'

Confirmed the motivation behind your initial post for me now. Thank you very much.

I've lived and read a lot more than most of the dudes on here. If they wanna read and take it, they can. If not, they can exit the thread after reading the title straight away.

You could do that - but you wanna compete, as you have no men to compete with irl. DO THINGS DICKHEAD.
How dense are you old man? Sitting in your basement chair all day watching redpill videos and thinking you are some kind of self help guru and write essays on essays and passionately indulging in debate with your so called doomers on here at 30 years old?

you are absolutely pathetic. I assumed you had some sort of latent capacity for constructive discussion but this is the true you -- you love to get defensive and dilate just for the sake of it, like your honour depends on it. It's hilarious watching you get aggressive as you frantically type in your nokia and then give off a sigh of relief feeling great about yourself when your sooner buddy gets bored of you and afks. keyboard warrior ass mofo. your thick skull cannot absorb anything you don't already believe in your bubble world and you keep spouting self conceived looping nonsense all day.

remember me from lookism buddy?

Last edited:

'Actionable advice'

I'll fuck you up fatty

How dense are you old man? Sitting in your basement chair all day watching redpill videos and thinking you are some kind of self help guru and write essays on essays and passionately indulging in debate with your so called doomers on here at 30 years old?

you are absolutely pathetic. I assumed you had some sort of latent capacity for constructive discussion but this is the true you -- you love to get defensive and dilate just for the sake of it, like your honour depends on it. It's hilarious watching you get aggressive as you frantically type in your nokia and then give off a sigh of relief feeling great about yourself when your sooner buddy gets bored of you and afks. keyboard warrior ass mofo. your thick skull cannot absorb anything you don't already believe in your bubble world and you keep spouting self conceived looping nonsense all day.

remember me buddy?

Triggered the Zoomer

TRIGGERED": More than a war of words — an attrition of intellect – The Good  Sauce

How you doing @DIONYSIAN JBSLAYER ? How much was the vpn premium subscription?

Lol keep on the with the religious cope as to why you have nothing going for you in your life.

Triggered the Zoomer

TRIGGERED": More than a war of words — an attrition of intellect – The Good  Sauce

How you doing @DIONYSIAN JBSLAYER ? How much was the vpn premium subscription?

Lol keep on the with the religious cope as to why you have nothing going for you in your life.
not a single word you shudra cunt

‘I WISH IT WAS SUNNY'
Sad Cry GIF by Team Coco

honestly you’re right asf this was my philosophy for such a long time
Based

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and Slasher
honestly you’re right asf this was my philosophy for such a long time
Based
@ItisOver Go Back To Your Female Profile Pic!
C'mon.
She's Waiting:
asuka_lrf_by_dcwj-d6kakzs.jpg