There is no reward for hardwork if you're subhuman

Harakiri Fellatio

Harakiri Fellatio

Mistral
I've put so much effort into my looks. I've dieted so frequently, styled my hair, etc.... But no matter how hard I work some lazy slob gets more sexual attention than me. Oftentimes they're not even more attractive than me. They're just ethnic in some way be it, black, Mexican or Indian. I saw this picture someone sent me
to brag yesterday and it infuriated me

IMG 4333

He's not more attractive than me at all. He has a fat nose and his lips are just as bad as me if not worse. Not to mention his subhuman unabrow but because he's Mexican white women will give him a chance because they see it as politically correct and some form of virtue signaling to whore their body out to ethnics.

I understand you could argue this isn't really ascending and I'd agree. It's most likely betabux but it still enrages me to no end.

Still I will remain superior in the end. I will fast and diet till I have the lowest possible amount of body fat at 130 pounds, 6'1. I will remain a superior being to the common animal even if those disgusting slobs can't appreciate it.

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Napoleon de Geso and Mio
Stop coping and get off this site already
Dnr btw

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and PseudoMaxxer
just be a fat ethnic theory

If I die I don't care. Only cowards are afraid of death. What's important is I'll die with a superior form.
if you want to die, that's a really dumb way to do it

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
if you want to die, that's a really dumb way to do it
Why? I doubt it'll kill me anyway. Dying isn't my main intention. Being perfect is.

Why? I doubt it'll kill me anyway. Dying isn't my main intention. Being perfect is.
What delusional world-view makes you think that being 130 pounds at 6'1 is perfect?

mental illness

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and zura
I've put so much effort into my looks. I've dieted so frequently, styled my hair, etc.... But no matter how hard I work some lazy slob gets more sexual attention than me. Oftentimes they're not even more attractive than me. They're just ethnic in some way be it, black, Mexican or Indian. I saw this picture someone sent me

View attachment 2527793

He's not more attractive than me at all. He has a fat nose and his lips are just as bad as me if not worse. Not to mention his subhuman unabrow but because he's Mexican white women will give him a chance because they see it as politically correct and some form of virtue signaling to whore their body out to ethnics.

I understand you could argue this isn't really ascending and I'd agree. It's most likely betabux but it still enrages me to no end.

Still I will remain superior in the end. I will fast and diet till I have the lowest possible amount of body fat at 130 pounds, 6'1. I will remain a superior being to the common animal even if those disgusting slobs can't appreciate it.

Stop the bullshit.

Learn game and you’ll smash.

Simple as that.

Attachments

• 62700C0E-797E-4910-9FE6-1088A935B983.jpeg
    62700C0E-797E-4910-9FE6-1088A935B983.jpeg
    152.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 999D80FB-1CD9-4DE0-ABA5-1DF8D8267BF1.jpeg
    999D80FB-1CD9-4DE0-ABA5-1DF8D8267BF1.jpeg
    326.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Napoleon de Geso
What delusional world-view makes you think that being 130 pounds at 6'1 is perfect?

mental illness
Skinniness is perfection and the peak of human beauty.

That foidf ugly

over for your anorexia-ass
People act like anorexia is some serious mental illness and health crisis when the majority of the American population is overweight. These people have no right to lecture me about wanting to be skinny when they're all obese.

View attachment 2527793

Wtf is that a Mexican or a curry??

Good on u for lean maxing bhai, if I had got down to 54kg like u I'd possibly have been married by now, but be careful about cutting too fast, if u wear a sauna suit when u work out people will say ur like the nut case from Silver linings

Wtf is that a Mexican or a curry??

Good on u for lean maxing bhai, if I had got down to 54kg like u I'd possibly have been married by now, but be careful about cutting too fast, if u wear a sauna suit when u work out people will say ur like the nut case from Silver linings
Sauna suit?