There is no shortcut for povertycels

UrGirlsMcm

UrGirlsMcm

Life is a Game
I did a gap year alongside a few of my friends practically all of us are jobless and just spend our days inside sleeping. I took up this gap year because I fell for the Andrew Tate memes of don’t go to university also parents wanted me to choose a different course.

In my eyes this was a perfect opportunity to stack my money up save towards surgery, get a car and license, buy looksmaxxing products.

Well guess what none of that worked out. I have a job now after being jobless for 6 months my gap year is nearly fucking over too.

JFL man just go to university.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover, aleksander, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Mirin' that you have friends to do such things for you. You need to focus on crime.

• JFL
Reactions: JoeKeys9
sell chinese sarms to 14 year olds

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and JoeKeys9
good job bro u escaped the matrix

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, forevergymcelling, aleksander and 8 others
yeah the elite want men to be dumb farm workers

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and A..
I did a gap year alongside a few of my friends practically all of us are jobless and just spend our days inside sleeping. I took up this gap year because I fell for the Andrew Tate memes of don’t go to university also parents wanted me to choose a different course.

In my eyes this was a perfect opportunity to stack my money up save towards surgery, get a car and license, buy looksmaxxing products.

Well guess what none of that worked out. I have a job now after being jobless for 6 months my gap year is nearly fucking over too.

why did you only get a job after 6 months?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover

Thinking about doing gap year or two to save some money, especially would be cool to work abroad and earn even more because of currency exchange but can already see its gonna be hard to find job without any bigger experience or college

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
yeah the elite want men to be dumb farm workers

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs and Pakicel