There Is No Such Thing As An "Innocent" In Society [NOT EVEN CHILDREN]

D

Deleted member 17026

Bronze
I used to have no idea where does the belief that children are some innocent pure beings composed of wholesome goodness come from. Most, if not 99.99% of children are absolutely fucking vile and cruel. The worst, cruelest type of bullying is usually done by children, not adults. At least adults are smart enough to know that they have to pretend to be good people. But children are pure humanity unfiltered and exposed.

BUT NOW I KNOW WHY PEOPLE THINK LIKE THIS

A lot of people, even incels, are against mass murders based on the false perception of "innocents", I'm here to argue there's no such thing. Aren't we all aware that pedophilia and rape is rampant in Hollywood? Most people living in areas with drug king pins know who is running the area yet do nothing until a close family member or friend is affected (or they themselves) Etc, etc, etc

There are many things about the reality we live in that we "just accept" because it doesn't affect us enough for us to care. Society doesn't care about the things that affect men (divorce laws, child support, alimony, etc), so the entirety of society is complicit in this

ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT IF EVERY PERSON BANDED TOGETHER TO GET THESE LAWS CHANGED IT WOULDN'T CHANGE IN A MONTH?

Of course we could get things changed as a collective. But we don't, and that's because we don't really give a fuck unless something affects us directly, that's how humans are, AND THAT MAKES US ALL COMPLICIT IN THESE SYSTEMS

Everyone is fucking aware of what is going on in some sense but they do nothing about it because it doesn't affect them and/or they come out on top in the scenario, so THEY ARE COMPLICIT

THERE ARE NO INNOCENTS

Now onto why children aren't "innocent", that has more to do with THE NATURE OF WHAT IT IS TO BE HUMAN

WE ARE INNATELY SADISTS AND SELFISH (FROM BIRTH)

Children are not innocent, they are somewhat ignorant but not innocent, kids engage in the same vile acts adults do, just "lesser" forms of them, and we label these lesser forums as "acceptable" because "its a kid", its all based on emotion and us as a society avoiding an existential crisis, THAT CRISIS COMING FROM US REALIZING WHAT WE REALLY ARE

There is no difference to a 10 year old girl telling the ugly kid in class to get away from her because "he's icky" and that same 10 year old (at the age of 20) telling the incel at her college to get away from her because he's an "ugly loser who is stupid enough to think he had a chance with her" There is no difference between a 15 year old bully that takes children's lunch money, and a 35 year old that makes the local small businesses in his area pay a "protection fee". BOTH are forms of "racketeering", one is just treated as "lesser" and basically ignored because "its a kid"

ALL OF THESE "LESSER FORMS" OF ACTS/THOUGHTS ARE INDICATORS OF HUMAN NATURE AND THAT PERSON'S MINDSET

Having a more "advanced understanding" of your thoughts and actions don't make you more or less innocent, because at the end of the day, you comprehended the act/thought on some level, and you enjoyed what you were doing, so how the fuck can you be "innocent", its just special pleading BECAUSE HUMANS DON'T WANT TO ADMIT TO OURSELVES WHAT WE ARE, HOW INNATELY CRUEL AND FUCKED UP WE ARE EVEN FROM CHILDHOOD

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS INNOCENCE,
we just label these "lesser acts/thoughts" that children have as innocent because we want a "just world" perception of things.

What ever you'd like to call "evil" is "inside of us" FROM BIRTH, its just that some age groups get excused, while others are judged for it. Its the same reason why a "child" can be "charged as a minor" for murder rather than charged for murder like every other adult, and its because "they don't know any better, its a child"

Complete BS, we all know on some level, WE JUST DON'T KNOW WHY

That 15 year old school bully who gets off on beating kids knows what he's doing, he just isn't completely aware of why he enjoys it. That 15 year old girl in school that publicly rejects guys so that they get mocked and teased knows what she is doing, she just isn't completely aware of why she enjoys it

Humans are fucked up, society likes to pretend that children aren't because then nobody has to admit to themselves that they were always fucked up, they can give themselves the excuse that "SOMETHING CHANGED THEM" and "were not all bad"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: disillusioned, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 16133 and 8 others
chrome-SSACJa-JUf-I.png

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, alriodai, Solidcoin and 4 others
I should fuck a 15 year old girl tbh. :ogre:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 19281 and 4 others
I should fuck a 15 year old girl tbh. :ogre:
You're a teen anyway.

This isn't some JB thread, its about human behavior and perception of morality.

On a side note, I will ask this to Christians:
What about original sin? Doesn't that line up with the main message of my OP?

• +1
Reactions: Magical Apple
I used to have no idea where does the belief that children are some innocent pure beings composed of wholesome goodness come from. Most, if not 99.99% of children are absolutely fucking vile and cruel. The worst, cruelest type of bullying is usually done by children, not adults. At least adults are smart enough to know that they have to pretend to be good people. But children are pure humanity unfiltered and exposed.

A lot of people, even incels, are against mass murders based on the false perception of "innocents", I'm here to argue there's no such thing. Aren't we all aware that pedophilia and rape is rampant in Hollywood? Most people living in areas with drug king pins know who is running the area yet do nothing until a close family member or friend is affected (or they themselves) Etc, etc, etc

There are many things about the reality we live in that we "just accept" because it doesn't affect us enough for us to care. Society doesn't care about the things that affect men (divorce laws, child support, alimony, etc), so the entirety of society is complicit in this

ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT IF EVERY PERSON BANDED TOGETHER TO GET THESE LAWS CHANGED IT WOULDN'T CHANGE IN A MONTH?

Of course we could get things changed as a collective. But we don't, and that's because we don't really give a fuck unless something affects us directly, that's how humans are, AND THAT MAKES US ALL COMPLICIT IN THESE SYSTEMS

Everyone is fucking aware of what is going on in some sense but they do nothing about it because it doesn't affect them and/or they come out on top in the scenario, so THEY ARE COMPLICIT

THERE ARE NO INNOCENTS

Now onto why children aren't "innocent", that has more to do with THE NATURE OF WHAT IT IS TO BE HUMAN

Children are not innocent, they are somewhat ignorant but not innocent, kids engage in the same vile acts adults do, just "lesser" forms of them, and we label these lesser forums as "acceptable" because "its a kid", its all based on emotion and us as a society avoiding an existential crisis, THAT CRISIS COMING FROM US REALIZING WHAT WE REALLY ARE

There is no difference to a 10 year old girl telling the ugly kid in class to get away from her because "he's icky" and that same 10 year old (at the age of 20) telling the incel at her college to get away from her because he's an "ugly loser who is stupid enough to think he had a chance with her" There is no difference between a 15 year old bully that takes children's lunch money, and a 35 year old that makes the local small businesses in his area pay a "protection fee". BOTH are forms of "racketeering", one is just treated as "lesser" and basically ignored because "its a kid"

ALL OF THESE "LESSER FORMS" OF ACTS/THOUGHTS ARE INDICATORS OF HUMAN NATURE AND THAT PERSON'S MINDSET

Having a more "advanced understanding" of your thoughts and actions don't make you more or less innocent, because at the end of the day, you comprehended the act/thought on some level, and you enjoyed what you were doing, so how the fuck can you be "innocent", its just special pleading BECAUSE HUMANS DON'T WANT TO ADMIT TO OURSELVES WHAT WE ARE, HOW INNATELY CRUEL AND FUCKED UP WE ARE EVEN FROM CHILDHOOD

we just label these "lesser acts/thoughts" that children have as innocent because we want a "just world" perception of things.

What ever you'd like to call "evil" is "inside of us" FROM BIRTH, its just that some age groups get excused, while others are judged for it. Its the same reason why a "child" can be "charged as a minor" for murder rather than charged for murder like every other adult, and its because "they don't know any better, its a child"

That 15 year old school bully who gets off on beating kids knows what he's doing, he just isn't completely aware of why he enjoys it. That 15 year old girl in school that publicly rejects guys so that they get mocked and teased knows what she is doing, she just isn't completely aware of why she enjoys it

Humans are fucked up, society likes to pretend that children aren't because then nobody has to admit to themselves that they were always fucked up, they can give themselves the excuse that "SOMETHING CHANGED THEM" and "were not all bad"
Legit. The meanest people I knew were kids. The difference between children and adults is that adults learn how to suppress their worst impulses with experience. There is no such thing as the good or bad, only the ignorant and wise.

• +1
Reactions: Paroxysm, Deleted member 17026 and ElySioNs
Legit. The meanest people I knew were kids. The difference between children and adults is that adults learn how to suppress their worst impulses with experience. There is no such thing as the good or bad, only the ignorant and wise.
Well said.

• +1
Reactions: Magical Apple
Are you low iq or what. It is water that children are not innocent and pure. Most empathy traits are learnt, if u ask a child to share his chocolate he will say no bc it is human nature to only think of ur own good. Only after years of his parent telling him to share he will learn that he has to in order to survive in this society.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, LooksOrDeath, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
Are you low iq or what. It is water that children are not innocent and pure. Most empathy traits are learnt, if u ask a child to share his chocolate he will say no bc it is human nature to only think of ur own good. Only after years of his parent telling him to share he will learn that he has to in order to survive in this society.
lmao at empathy being learnt, some children share their chocolate some do not

no one is born a blank slate, your early character is determined in the womb

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned, Richard_Hungwell, FreakkForLife and 1 other person
I am innocent

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell

Most children learn to Share and don't do it naturally but ofc a lot is genetics too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, LooksOrDeath and Solidcoin

THERE ARE NO INNOCENTS

This is the real Bible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
There is no innocence indeed, everyone is to be raped and killed no matter the age and I will sit back with a tongue swirling the innards of my asshole cleaning the shit from the brim and making my dick hard as stone. Fuck the world. Die.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
Growing up with a psychopath sibling, I totally agree.

Us empathetic aryan eldar keep winning.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Hmm...I don't know if I completely agree. Too much generalizing.

Looking back, I did some dickish things as a kid but it was because I legitimately didn't know any better or didn't understand how it could affect others negatively. It wasn't out of malice.

As you get older, you understand a lot of things more clearly, and with this knowledge, you get to make the choice to treat others well or to do otherwise and risk facing the legal and social consequences.

Is anyone completely innocent? No, I don't think so. People are generally as innocent as they can afford to be and I don't know if anyone's life circumstances have afforded them the opportunity to be 100% innocent (depending on how you define innocence). According to your definition, no one is innocent because they are complicit in unjust systems in society. By this definition, no one can be "innocent" in your eyes. I think this is a bit too harsh. There are many reasons why people don't intervene. Not many people are willing to stick their neck out and take the sometimes huge personal risk to fight for change...it doesn't mean they consciously support the injustice. This is all assuming that the person's intervention would even affect any change at all.

Innately selfish? Sure...most creatures act primarily out of self-interest...why shouldn't they? I'm not sure I'd agree that this innate quality necessarily extends to sadism, however. Most kids aren't bullies.

Last edited:

The hilarious thing is that most of these blank slate leftist types typically have horrible character themselves. This is actually the reason they even care in the first place. Why would a person that isn't naturally controlling invest so heavily into the idea that you can 'shape' other people into something different?

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin