There is NO way 5'9-5'11 is average range its like 6'0-6'3 in UK

5'11 average is still insane
Yup, a 5’11 average would mean half of men are taller than that, which would make 6’0 to 6’3 a decent portion of the population. Tallfag Germanic countries all have around 5’11 as average. 5’11 is as tall of an average height you can get with an exception of the Netherlands

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online
Interesting, in the city/local to my area, I’m “medium-tall”, at 6’, whereas when I go to the very rich areas/sport stadiums, I feel average height or less.
Luckily with a hat and when I’ve dyed my lashes/brows I’m bare minimum strong chadelite, so I get more looks than anyone else no matter where I am, despite feeling like a manlet.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Average sex haver is 6’ to 6’3”. All heights below are incel and walking around by themselves so you don’t notice them.
it’s actually brutal that i’ve kind of noticed that

6’1 is the average
Me at 5’7
IMG 8673

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
Do we really need yet another thread about this? I see this "aVeRaGe ZoOmEr iS 7'6" shit multiple times every day I log in here.
Well evidently, seeing as people are still saying the average height of a zoomer is 3ft 1 and give studies that don't say how they got that number, so they're probably racially mixed.

Granted, it wouldn't solely be a thread about height. There was other stuff I noticed that .org vehemently denies.

1. Bullshit
2. EVERYONE in the UK except me is frauding their height with bs thick soles.

Trying on the same ogre trainers is just cheating and feels retarded.

Well evidently, seeing as people are still saying the average height of a zoomer is 3ft 1 and give studies that don't say how they got that number, so they're probably racially mixed.
This is a complete lie. I have not seen anyone, not even a troll, say the average height is some unrealistically low number. What I have seen is probably 50 different threads by people saying "I walked past a group of high schoolers that looked tall so the average zoomer is definitely 6'2 at least" or other useless anecdotes like that, often with some kind of humiliation fantasy mixed in.

You should try actually searching for these studies instead of demanding people spoonfeed them to you like a baby.

This is a complete lie. I have not seen anyone, not even a troll, say the average height is some unrealistically low number. What I have seen is probably 50 different threads by people saying "I walked past a group of high schoolers that looked tall so the average zoomer is definitely 6'2 at least" or other useless anecdotes like that, often with some kind of humiliation fantasy mixed in.

You should try actually searching for these studies instead of demanding people spoonfeed them to you like a baby.
I was exaggerating it because you were exaggerating it.
"aVeRaGe ZoOmEr iS 7'6"

7 foot is ideal. Until we find the ideal 6 foot and inches ratio

Yup, a 5’11 average would mean half of men are taller than that, which would make 6’0 to 6’3 a decent portion of the population. Tallfag Germanic countries all have around 5’11 as average. 5’11 is as tall of an average height you can get with an exception of the Netherlands
People forget that it's mostly a scale that spikes at around 5'10", 5'11", 6,0" with any other factors at the extreme short and high drop. Still 6'1"-6'2"-6'3" would be a significant number of the population despite not being 50% ofc. As well as short people at 5'8", 5'7", 5'6" (I'm taking in Scandinavian stats for this anyways)

I was exaggerating it because you were exaggerating it.
I was making fun of the hyperboles that people are using. You are making fun of people saying reasonable things.

• So Sad
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
stfu the millionth retarded thread saying this stupid shit

Average zoomer height range is 5'11-6'1. Tho old people and ethnics bring down the national average to 5'10

5ft 10 being average for a white zoomer in the UK is unreasonable.
It's perfectly reasonable, and corresponds with real data, not random assertions from incels with self-esteem problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back