There is no way that the average height in America is 5'9

i hear voices

i hear voices

Master
maybe its because of the amount of ethnics in the country taking the average down but my dad took me to a country club and everyone (all white) were around the same height as him (187-188cm) average height in my county alone is probably around 6', like most of the girls in my school alone are 5'7 and up. fuck its so over for manlets like me

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hernan, GabachoCopium, AngryShortMale and 2 others
*average height for guys

na it's 5 9, im 6 foot and that's very beliavable, i only gte height mogged by my brother. There's obviously some countys where average height is higher

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, risque_dew, GabachoCopium and 6 others
na it's 5 9, im 6 foot and that's very beliavable, i only gte height mogged by my brother. There's obviously some countys where average height is higher
maybe I should move to a poorer one when I'm older just so I look tall :forcedsmile:

maybe its because of the amount of ethnics in the country taking the average down but my dad took me to a country club and everyone (all white) were around the same height as him (187-188cm) average height in my county alone is probably around 6', like most of the girls in my school alone are 5'7 and up. fuck its so over for manlets like me
Who ever said it was 5'9?

Officially it's like 5'10 and 5'11 in some states where most people are German descent.

I'm 5'9 and get mogged daily in SEA. No way the USA is at that level unless it's some Mexican majority town.

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel

Officially it's like 5'10 and 5'11 in some states where most people are German descent.

I'm 5'9 and get mogged daily in SEA. No way the USA is at that level unless it's some Mexican majority town.

it is 5'9 im 6'1.5 and mogged 90% of men when I was in the US

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4, zan and i hear voices
these average this average that studies are cope. if you want to see whats averrage, go outside

these average this average that studies are cope. if you want to see whats averrage, go outside
I did and everyone was around 6'1 and higher

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
Another .org autist thinking muh anecdotal experiences trumps emperical evidence jfl

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, zura, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 1 other person
Another .org autist thinking muh anecdotal experiences trumps emperical evidence jfl
average .org autist thinks random words together mean that they are smarter jfl

average height for zoomers is 6 ft.

• +1
Reactions: shabby890 and soover4me
it definitely depends on the country bcoz im 6'1 in shoes and get heightmogged multiple times daily in aus

Average height is 6-6'1 and in Europe in countries like netherlands its 6'3 among zoomers

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
The average includes old people as well and old people are shorter and more plentiful than younger people. It also includes Hispanics and Asians which are on average shorter than Whites and Blacks.

If I had to estimate I would say that the average young White and Black male is around 5’11-6’0 while average young female is around 5’5-5’6.

• JFL
Reactions: sudanguy
The average includes old people as well and old people are shorter and more plentiful than younger people. It also includes Hispanics and Asians which are on average shorter than Whites and Blacks.

If I had to estimate I would say that the average young White and Black male is around 5’11-6’0 while average young female is around 5’5-5’6.
iq mogs me bra

• Love it
Reactions: AngryShortMale

It's 5'9 nationally and 5'10 for whites under 45.

It's definitely not 5'11" anywhere though, lol I get mogged at 5'9 but I'd say my height is close to average. Maybe 40th percentile

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and i hear voices
I’m 5’10 I live in a pretty much exclusively white, wealthy, and relatively tall area of the USA and 6’0 unfrauded is nowhere near average people on .org live in a bubble where everyone claims 6’3 and when they go outside they have a panic attack when “oh no a 6’5 ltn brutally mogged me in the grocery store checkout” (the dude was actually 6’2) while not realizing most of the people in the store are 5’8-6’0 and then telling people on .org average height in any country with running water is 6’1 or something retarded like that

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaAccept
It’s not. Old people and ethnics bring it down. That simple

nah, it is definitely 5’9. i’m 6’1 and i literally heightmog everyone at my school to the fucking oblivion

nah, it is definitely 5’9. i’m 6’1 and i literally heightmog everyone at my school to the fucking oblivion
probably not my school you don't even mog 2 of my roommates, one roommate was a 6'5 bottom bro was probably taller but he wanted to be shorter

Sweden is one of the tallest countries and here the average height is 5'11. And it's not over for shorter people. Almost all short men I've seen that are over 30 are married.

Large amounts of mestizos. White Americans average 6 foot tall

It is 5 feet 5 in reality