There is no way to focus on studying or work when all u wanna do is fuck

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Probably won't see gf till Saturday night. How will I get anything done when I'll be ruminating over her curves and the smell of her skin. And her firm tits and cute butt. FUCK

Probably won't see gf till Saturday night. How will I get anything done when I'll be ruminating over her curves and the smell of her skin. And her firm tits and cute butt. FUCK
Nice Larp.

You're projecting tbh speak to a counselor sweety, who hurt you
People who said mean things to me such as “You’re ugly” or “you won’t ever get a girlfriend.” Are you one of those mean men?
She your looksmatch?

Joined Tuesday at 5:39 PM
I was here in spirit long before then. I can’t post on the incel forum due to circumstances outside of my control.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Zeta ascended
She your looksmatch?
Yeah we're both roughly same psl

People who said mean things to me such as “You’re ugly” or “you won’t ever get a girlfriend.” Are you one of those mean men?
I was the stereotypical loser loner ugly pale skinnyfat incel from age 13 to 19. And no I never insult people like that man

• So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Just fap bro

ONS only

LTR are a death sentence, you have to basically just use girls for their bodies until you get enough money to feel comfortable.

If you don't, you are gonna focus too much attention on her to even worry about making it, so you'll end up like your dad or something.

Most successful men, don't get married, and if they do, it's after years of slaying, and then settling down.

Just fap bro
Jerking off and fleshlights gets old I really want her.
ONS only

LTR are a death sentence, you have to basically just use girls for their bodies until you get enough money to feel comfortable.

If you don't, you are gonna focus too much attention on her to even worry about making it, so you'll end up like your dad or something.

Most successful men, don't get married, and if they do, it's after years of slaying, and then settling down.
Dude, ONS isn't my thing. It's so depressing and lonely afterwards thar I get suicidal

Ded srs? I'd rather have that than LTR
Serious. I always go for them when I get the chance but emptiness follows it, feels like it's over and I have nothing to show for it

tbhjfl cupofcofe

just nofap faggot

I have nothing. Death will get me soon so I wait

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I'm trying inspect that ass whenever I can, i'll see ass walking in tight yoga pants and think damn, that ass is jiggling and bouncing and spazzing on them shits.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and CupOfCoffee
Tales from gandhi worshipping curry eating forum

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
Why are you complaining? You have girlfriend which i am assuming is gl, you already have motivation to do something.

I fuckingly amazingly agree.I can read but I won't remember the content I read.Fuck this incel shitlife

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee