There is not nearly enough threads about seeing other men makes moves on the women you were too shy to

Ricky212

Ricky212

If she's not mulatta your settling
every friday and saturday there should be 10 threads of users talking about their mistakes so we can all stop being high inhib

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, bloomercel, Trilogy and 6 others
clubbing is shit

tinder, coffee shops, libraries and friendof a friend mogs

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Ricky212, TechnoBoss and 5 others
All that's gonna do is create the next ER

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, maxilofailo, 14vic and 4 others
@WishIwasChico @Clavicular @Staceymaxxing get to writing

BIG30 makes me feel confident tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Charisma
clubbing is shit

Coffee shops, libraries? Come on, don’t tell me you actually run daygame and other Indian pua shit?

every friday and saturday there should be 10 threads of users talking about their mistakes so we can all stop being high inhib
That’s my whole life tbh. The amount of times I got cucked with a girl who approached and simped for me by a guy who had to approach and simp for her is insane suifuel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, WeiWei, mirrormogger and 2 others
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Charisma and Ricky212
That’s my whole life tbh. The amount of times I got cucked with a girl who approached and simped for me by a guy who had to approach and simp for her is insane.
lowkey the orbiters win. they approach a girl and stay by her the whole night high iq plays from them

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Danish_Retard and Zelenskyiv
Coffee shops, libraries? Come on, don’t tell me you actually run daygame and other Indian pua shit?

That’s my whole life tbh. The amount of times I got cucked with a girl who approached and simped for me by a guy who had to approach and simp for her is insane suifuel.
It sounds PUA bullshit but I met at least a dozen women this way

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, klip11 and try2beme
Its the best. It happens organically without her being easy
Yeah, she doesn’t feel “picked up” this way or like a whore

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and try2beme

Its normal

When I was in 7th grade, a new girl came to my class. She was beautiful and she had that rear package at 13 already. But I was being high inhib and I got cucked by a low inhib manlet. I was messaging her for months, and she didn't mention that he had that manlet as bf. She didn't even mention it cause she thought I was just friendly JFL I was so low T at 13

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel and Ricky212
You can also fraud status and high trust and set filter on 30+ age
Do you think i can slay 30+ as mtn? Never been on tinder since i don't think i meet looks threshold

When I was in 7th grade, a new girl came to my class. She was beautiful and she had that rear package at 13 already. But I was being high inhib and I got cucked by a low inhib manlet. I was messaging her for months, and she didn't mention that he had that manlet as bf. She didn't even mention it cause she thought I was just friendly JFL I was so low T at 13
How do fumble that bad bro jfl

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
Do you think i can slay 30+ as mtn? Never been on tinder since i don't think i meet looks threshold
if you haven’t been on tinder you haven’t tried

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Every black guy I know is too busy being so low inhb they make moves on every girl they like. Being black is the worst exp if your high inhb with women like me for this reason

• +1
if you haven’t been on tinder you haven’t tried
Yea i should try at least once ig , i don't think i'm ugly atm after losing tons of weight but not gl either

Also i'm high inhib and kinda annoyed by the fact people i know irl will see me there

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
  • +1
  • +1
Its normal
No it isn’t lol, it’s autism. Nobody with a social circle runs “escalator game” or whatever other pua bullshit.
Normal people do it in a social setting not a fucking library or grocery store
IMG 0545

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Every black guy I know is too busy being so low inhb they make moves on every girl they like. Being black is the worst exp if your high inhb with women like me for this reason
high inhib is a death sentence, but i feel like im getting better

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, klip11 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
No it isn’t lol, it’s autism. Nobody with a social circle runs “escalator game” or whatever other pua bullshit.
Normal people do it in a social setting not a fucking library or grocery store
View attachment 2944774
Ive literally cold approached in broad daylight in a city. U prob dont live in a city or some weird country

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, klip11 and Charisma
clubbing is shit

fr clubs only good if you’re a mogger and want easy slays

• +1
Ive literally cold approached in broad daylight in a city. U prob dont live in a city or some weird country
That’s because you’re the kind of friendless autist with 0 social awareness that you’d find on an incel forum. A normal person wouldn’t do this with the intention of finding a gf/ sex.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Allornothing
for tinder you need solid htn+ tho
nah for tinder u just needs be 2-3 rating points higher than the girl. But yeah htn+ if you want anything better than ltbs

• +1
That’s because you’re the kind of friendless autist with 0 social awareness that you’d find on an incel forum. A normal person wouldn’t do this with the intention of finding a gf/ sex.
Muh friendless autistic loser she doesnt know that otherwise she would have turned me down. Like i said u definitely do not live in a big city cold approaching in daylight is normal as fuck and tonnes of people does it

Girls have zero problem rejecting cold approaches cause strangers arent entitled to even a convo

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Charisma
Muh friendless autistic loser she doesnt know that otherwise she would have turned me down. Like i said u definitely do not live in a big city cold approaching in daylight is normal as fuck and tonnes of people does it
She knows because only desperate PUA dalits do this.
It doesn’t matter whether your city is big or small, approaching a random stranger outside of a social setting with the intention of having sex with them is pure unfiltered autism.

She knows because only desperate PUA dalits do this.
It doesn’t matter whether your city is big or small, approaching a random stranger outside of a social setting with the intention of having sex with them is pure unfiltered autism.
It’s perfectly normal, and you don’t approach with a sole purpose ti have sex, just have a light convo and if she doesn’t seem autistic ask for her ig, it’s simple as fuck

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and try2beme
It’s perfectly normal, and you don’t approach with a sole purpose ti have sex, just have a light convo and if she doesn’t seem autistic ask for her ig, it’s simple as fuck
I know you and many others on this forum won’t see it but yes, it absolutely is autistic to anyone half normal lol.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
I know you and many others on this forum won’t see it but yes, it absolutely is autistic to anyone half normal lol.
But how?

Obv you don’t insert yourself autistically and behave like a cuck “muhhh can I ask for your ig muhhh so pretty”

You approach like a normal person “heyy, I’ve seen you reading that book, I like the author”

A few days ago I approached a girl at the gym to ask her if she thinks my mascara is obvious and for her to be my looksmax assistant, she laughed, we went out a day later

We only made out, no slay but the story still proves my point

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, klip11, Ricky212 and 1 other person
But how?

Obv you don’t insert yourself autistically and behave like a cuck “muhhh can I ask for your ig muhhh so pretty”

You approach like a normal person “heyy, I’ve seen you reading that book, I like the author”

A few days ago I approached a girl at the gym to ask her if she thinks my mascara is obvious and for her to be my looksmax assistant, she laughed, we went out a day later, we went out

We only made out, no slay but the story still proves my point
He acts like we crawl out the shadows of our basement and rape them. Let him miss out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Allornothing and Charisma

Black guys always approach regardless of psl levels

• Woah
  • JFL
I don't see women except when I go to the shops

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Charisma and Ricky212

Dude would be rated low psl on here, but still approaches and gets success

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
  • Love it
@Kingkellz gtfih you're the head of head of head of doctors

tips on library approach?
spot a foid
sit a close but not too close, say 3-4 seats away
study for 30 minutes
when you’re about to get up say something abiut her or the book she’s reading
escalate
ask for ig and tell her that you think it’d be fun to hang out with her sometime

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and PsychoH
spot a foid
sit a close but not too close, say 3-4 seats away
study for 30 minutes
when you’re about to get up say something abiut her or the book she’s reading
escalate
ask for ig and tell her that you think it’d be fun to hang out with her sometime
you missed step one
“be a chad”

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, PsychoH and Charisma
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and klip11