There is nothing above a Latina (Appreciation/Extermination Thread)

D

Deleted member 12234

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
I'm willing to fight to death over this topic. There is nothing above a latina. Lol @ dudes who think these phenotypes fog:

cdea0f99c608e76d4275b312b17ce852.jpg
tumblr_megnzgGA8C1rvpyewo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_m8hp8xH5qZ1qhpj45o1_1280.jpg

They're goodlooking but lack sex appeal... also, they kinda look creepy and uncanny to me. Only the tanned ones look somewhat appealing!

Also jfl at dudes who're into flatfaced gooks. They're ugly as fuck and the biggest fraudsters :feelsuhh:. Only good thing about them is they age better than white women. Even the westernized ones are no better jfl. Wearing a shit ton of makeup and still cannot be higher than HTN. I've never seen an oriental stacey before. On top of that, the nonwesternized ones have no tits/ass. The the western ones do have somewhat higher sex appeal, just no stacies/staceylites:

8fam7ktva4t71.jpg
file.jpg
4OzA9iwS28Lu9QP3RthzAf69pvS0C0WGw3D3HPe6BGk.jpg
vsco_062517.jpg

Average unfrauded gooks :hnghn::

cool.png
pena-attempt-1024x775.jpg

And the only way a chink can look good is if she's mixed with a latin ethnicity:

pnwd56twsly01.jpg

And don't get me started about indians. Only the north ones look somewhat decent... and that's only because some of them look latin.

Meanwhile, Latinas are goddesses. There is absolutely nothing above them. They have everything right. Dark triad/seductive facial features, good jawlines, curvy bodies (most of them have nice mommy milkers and nice asses), submissiveness, overall high sex appeal, etc... most of them fog white women and ugly chinks without makeup too. Even the ugly ones fog simply based on sex appeal (since the ultimate point is to breed).

5A9Q3JlMu4nzflYLkJ1V67JwzzKd0-Hf_TonDXr9iPY.jpg
Qn2m0yrysc911
Hkqpku2nfh561
Ethnic this latina teen dyE9tF
UJgbM1 mJpiS8xxfcAiRkLt7fwqCl4Q foEGPEW2LFs
L2a0xnygi7c51
QaFv77RBvGWf2QDohQhYSXZ8W9UuUBFPMbK2N5rmmQc
Roxana ventura 510
TaZ02ShufT5QEk 4ljXkPJ1hibirvhYLrsdF4uRlOOQ
85bb5f5046a12a3ae859fd3c694fb932
F85b12be706339d1117a7a65c1bb68c8

Ds5UNk8U8AAozdp
9tbl4p0zvda71
7xus55snn3r61
Okb7b7u1os441

Latinas also make the best MILFs! Most of the milfs i've hooked up with have been latina! I've fucked 30+ yo latinas pretty similar in the face/body to these types in florida and the midwest:

when I was in florida, I hooked up w a latina mom (she was like 36-37) who looked almost identical to her:

Attachments

• 457f73ac1717d540f5486ef9d0cf127b.jpg
    457f73ac1717d540f5486ef9d0cf127b.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: john2, Johanjohan, Deleted member 23611 and 11 others
Beaner subhumans without makeup:
Women makeup 5

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17164, Marsiere214, Yuya Moggershima and 9 others

Japanese girls fog btw you CANNOT debate this

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zonar, Xangsane, Deleted member 24221 and 14 others
AD3F560D 6C15 4CD5 B464 8722CA09A14D
43F2ED97 EC10 42DA AEF7 E20B3A7F4DA7
41FABECF 46AE 48BF 9E0C 160E93C6A2D7

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 444, volcelfatcel, Deleted member 17164 and 16 others
White girls fog

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: itisoverboyos, Deleted member 24221, justinzayn and 3 others
Latinas go downhill the more native they get

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Looks234
Who is this

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Deleted member 17164, Lihito and 2 others
Beaner subhumans without makeup:
View attachment 1582570

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Still mogs white women jfl. Still higher sex appeal than any north european white women. Even Mediterranean/south european white women mog any north European stacey. Also lol at still using that old as pic of her. Here's a recent pic without makeup:

EGYRv6YUYAAGaG8 1 1

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17164 and thereallegend
Still mogs white women jfl. Still higher sex appeal than any north european white women. Even Mediterranean/south european white women mog any north European stacey. Also lol at still using that old as pic of her. Here's a recent pic without makeup:

View attachment 1582577
LMAO dude I already posted a pic of her without make-up:feelskek::feelskek:
The pic you posted is her using makeup, touched up, filters etc

She is LITERALLY browner than me hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Women makeup 5

Ugh reacting cute and feminine Japanese girls = homo trait

100%😹

Japanese girls FOG FOG FOG
Screenshot 2022 02 22 172133

:love::love:

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24221, Vasco-v2, MissLexotan6MG and 5 others
Cope thread. Your "Latinas" are Asian (Mongoloid) by default.

Latinas get their good looks from their Asian maternal ancestry.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Daily reminder that pure Asian women still trump half-Asian (Latina) women:

20180818_FBC544.png

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: saiya_online, Deleted member 17164 and Deleted member 12234
Cope thread. Your "Latinas" are Asian (Mongoloid) by default.

Latinas get their good looks from their Asian maternal ancestry.
Only partly. Most of them are mixed with european and other ethnicities. Even then, due to evolution, they look nothing like gooks. It's like saying Native Americans are gooks simply because they also share ancestry.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Only partly. Most of them are mixed with european and other ethnicities. Even then, due to evolution, they look nothing like gooks. It's like saying Native Americans are gooks simply because they also share ancestry.

Cope. Latin Americans are predominantly Mongoloid.

blonde blue eyed girls fog
you didnt post any in your post

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Asian girls at number 1 no debate

Attachments

• 4BB0D093-ED7B-4C24-AD2A-FE56EFC8DCA7.jpeg
    4BB0D093-ED7B-4C24-AD2A-FE56EFC8DCA7.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, PapaGremlin, Detona and 1 other person
Daily reminder that pure Asian women still trump half-Asian (Latina) women:

20180818_FBC544.png
only because they're the easiest jfl. LoL at thinking gooks are highly desired. Gooks are the easiest because they worship white meat so white men rate them higher in desirability..

• WTF
I like em as North-East Brahmins:love::love::love:
Images 1
Jpg
Swastika
Swastika 7 768x768

• Ugh..
Reactions: justinzayn and Looks234

Cope. Lati
only because they're the easiest jfl. LoL at thinking gooks are highly desired. Gooks are the easiest because they worship white meat so white men rate them higher in desirability..

Fucking cope. Asian women are the hardest to get. White men with Asian women earn more money and are rated as more attractive than the white men who settled for non-Asian women. I have multiple studies demonstrating this.

Imagine being attracted to a woman with no tits/ass. Low T, homosexual shit smh.

Japanese women have big asses with no cellulite. Their tits are better and less saggier/droopier and with bigger, better colored nipples. White women have invisible innie nipples which are revolting and dysgenic.

• +1
Literally just white people disguised as Indians
they are all 100% Indian/South Asian, there is tons of phenotype diversity in South Asia, we are not niggers:lul:

Cope. Lati

Fucking cope. Asian women are the hardest to get. White men with Asian women earn more money and are rated as more attractive than the white men who settled for non-Asian women. I have multiple studies demonstrating this.
Even ugly white niggas pull decent looking asian women. There are literal threads and vids on twitter, tiktok, reddit, and youtube about asian incels whining because their bitches don't even want them and choose ugly white dudes over them. They are easy af for white dudes.

Imagine being attracted to a woman with no tits/ass. Low T, homosexual shit smh.
I'm attracted to a woman that looks like a woman and they have tits and ass while you are attracted to trannies with the asses of gorillas. Clearly you are a homo :lul:

blonde blue eyed girls fog
you didnt post any in your post

Cope.

Blue eyed blond-haired women admit they are inferior to brown skinned, black haired Asian women:

https://kjonnsforskning.no/en/2015/09/blond-sexy-and-immigrant

"According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal. But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman. “Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy. The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström.

Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström."

Latinas have the perfect balance of face and body.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Even ugly white niggas pull decent looking asian women. There are literal threads and vids on twitter, tiktok, reddit, and youtube about asian incels whining because their bitches don't even want them and choose ugly white dudes over them. They are easy af for white dudes.

Wrong and cope. Those Asian males are also coping.

"MUH JAPANESE WOMEN HAVE NO TITS AND ASS":feelsuhh:

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17164, court monarch777 and Looks234
I'm attracted to a woman that looks like a woman and they have tits and ass while you are attracted to trannies with the asses of gorillas. Clearly you are a homo :lul:
Just admit you're into 10 yos and are homosexual smh. It's ok to come out of the closet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577

This chick is Argentinian, is she good OP?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24221, Deleted member 17164 and Deleted member 12234
Just admit you're into 10 yos and are homosexual smh. It's ok to come out of the closet.
i'm not attracted to 10 year olds, just normal women while you are attracted to transgenders:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
i'm attracted to 10 year olds, just normal women while you are attracted to transgenders:ROFLMAO:

He's just another down-low black homosexual. They're a dime-a-dozen these days.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Cope.

Blue eyed blond-haired women admit they are inferior to brown skinned, black haired Asian women:

https://kjonnsforskning.no/en/2015/09/blond-sexy-and-immigrant

"According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal. But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman. “Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy. The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström.

Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström."
dnr + cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
i hope you realize that latino isn't a race

Latinas have the perfect balance of face and body.
Pretty much lol. It's rare to find one i'm not attracted to unless she's straight up obese.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend