There is nothing impressive about being on this forum for years

Deprived

Deprived

Zephir
Ngl it's absolutely pathetic

I joined in 2019 on my old account. Fucking 5 years ago. And I used to brag about it. Even this accuont is pretty old, over 2 years I've been registered on here. It's so pathetic to see people waste away their life on shitty forums and other online shit instead of going outside and living life

I wish I was newfag graycel and found this forum while browsing tiktok and consuming other NT zoomer content. 2024cels mog hard I'm ngl :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and 5'7 zoomer
What’s with all this self pity it’s just an internet community lmfao you are saying this as if it would be weird to be in a discord server or hobby groupchat for 5 years - being proud of that is just the type gate keeping/elitism that exist in every activity, even boomers at job

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Manletmachine, Zeta and 1 other person
you got to have some kind of extreme mental fortitude to rot in this forum for years on end tbh. If you made it from puahate till now; you deserve a sort of gold medal tbh.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, Costcosuperstore and <6PSLcel
you got to have some kind of extreme mental fortitude to rot in this forum for years on end tbh. If you made it from puahate till now; you deserve a sort of gold medal tbh.
every other old person has watched football on the TV every week since 1965 lol

I wish I was newfag graycel and found this forum while browsing tiktok and consuming other NT zoomer content. 2024cels mog hard I'm ngl :feelsrope:
they're all 14-15 year old retards who are making themselves incel by rotting here on an incel forum with adult virgins

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, Despicable, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
What’s with all this self pity it’s just an internet community lmfao you are saying this as if it would be weird to be in a discord server or hobby groupchat for 5 years - being proud of that is just the type gate keeping/elitism that exist in every activity, even boomers at job
No one living a normal life would have any motivation to browse places like this. I know this because I've only every come here at my lowest points, and when I actually had a life briefly I wasn't even thinking about this place.

People who have thousands of posts on here have the most pathetic lives irl. I've seen it many times from many users, I've gotten to known many of the oldest users on this forum and the ones that are still here are not happy at all.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, hopecel, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
they're all 14-15 year old retards who are making themselves incel by rotting here on an incel forum with adult virgins
True many will become future rotters.
I guess I'd be most jealous of 2020cels who have like 100 posts in the last 4 years they've been here or smth

• +1
Reactions: fuse and Xtra
No one living a normal life would have any motivation to browse places like this. I know this because I've only every come here at my lowest points, and when I actually had a life briefly I wasn't even thinking about this place.

People who have thousands of posts on here have the most pathetic lives irl. I've seen it many times from many users. I don't think I've ever envied a user here with a post count above 2k or so
so you are failed normie

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and Deprived

People who have thousands of posts on here have the most pathetic lives irl. I've seen it many times from many users, I've gotten to known many of the oldest users on this forum and the ones that are still here are not happy at all. I don't think I've ever envied a user here with a post count above 2k or so
this is why I just laugh at people "bragging" on here because I know it's never real, an actual slayer with great social life is never gonna find this site and if he somehow does he won't make thousands of posts he will just look for 5 mins and move on, forum is a mix of adult virgins, 15 yr old spastics and old schizos

• +1
Reactions: fuse and Alt Number 3
Humblebrag thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, Despicable, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
Ngl it's absolutely pathetic

I joined in 2019 on my old account. Fucking 5 years ago. And I used to brag about it. Even this accuont is pretty old, over 2 years I've been registered on here. It's so pathetic to see people waste away their life on shitty forums and other online shit instead of going outside and living life

People who have thousands of posts on here have the most pathetic lives irl. I've seen it many times from many users, I've gotten to known many of the oldest users on this forum and the ones that are still here are not happy at all.
you sound exactly like those normies who gaslight incels as if they're incels voluntarily which is absurd

most of rotters don't even have chance to socialize irl so they either end up here or on other sites... it's not like they chose to be rotters tbh