There is nothing more insufferable than living with old people

maxxedfalloutdweller

maxxedfalloutdweller

intp, big dick tiny man
My dad and (and his mom) my grandmother are probably some of these most disgusting people I have met looks wise and with regards to behavior. Even the sound of my father’s weak untoned slimy tongue touching his fat lips that rest on his weak jaw will throw me in to a spiral of anger.

Every fucking day I have to hear them call my name at least 10 times just so that they can have me do them a favor.

“MAX MAX MAX”

*goes down stairs*

“ can I have some water?”

“MAX MAX MAX”

*goes down stairs*

“Can you go to McDonald’s?”

Every fucking day I deal with this. My father asking me for favors, my grandmother asking me for favors, the fucking dog following me around like a thirsty groupie bitch because he is hungry and desperate for food.

The place is an absolute fucking mess because both of the are to weak to clean up after themselves.
And Everywhere I go I am reminded of it.

Just the simple fact that I have to see these people every day is enough to make me depressed.

This is my own blood, and they live like this, they look the way they do.
It is disheartening, it makes me think that I am related to people that are genetic trash.

And perhaps I am.

Guys please do what ever you can to take care of your health because this just isn’t it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Introvertednarc, Fxdzcki and 8 others
Inb4 retards tell me to respect the regardless

I do they are just too much to handle at time. The constant calling of my name seeing them in the condition that they are just pisses me off.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
My dad and (and his mom) my grandmother are probably some of these most disgusting people I have met looks wise and with regards to behavior. Even the sound of my father’s weak untoned slimy tongue touching his fat lips that rest on his weak jaw will throw me in to a spiral of anger.

Every fucking day I have to hear them call my name at least 10 times just so that they can have me do them a favor.

“MAX MAX MAX”

*goes down stairs*

“MAX MAX MAX”

*goes down stairs*

Every fucking day I deal with this. My father asking me for favors, my grandmother asking me for favors, the fucking dog following me around like a thirsty groupie bitch because he is hungry and desperate for food.

The place is an absolute fucking mess because both of the are to weak to clean up after themselves.

Just the simple fact that I have to see these people every day is enough to make me depressed.

It is disheartening, it makes me think that I am related to people that are genetic trash.

And perhaps I am.

Guys please do what ever you can to take care of your health because this just isn’t it.
>INTP
>Programing maxx and gtfo

“MAX MAX MAX”

*goes down stairs*

“MAX MAX MAX”

*goes down stairs*

And perhaps I am.

I hate adults who encumber/burden their kids.

I would want to see my kids enjoying their youth and growing not running me baths and cleaning my mess. Adults should be the "provider" role to the child not the other way around.

It should be every self respecting adults goal to be an asset to their child's life.

Almost feels like a spiteful act to waste your youth on them and have a level of control over some one.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Lmao and BimaxGenioFiller

I would want to see my kids enjoying their youth and growing not running me baths and cleaning my mess. Adults should be the "provider" role to the child not the other way around.

It should be every self respecting adults goal to be an asset to their child's life.

Almost feels like a spiteful act to waste your youth on them and have a level of control over some one.
Good Reply

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262

“MAX MAX MAX”

*goes down stairs*

“MAX MAX MAX”

*goes down stairs*

And perhaps I am.

OR.......uh? OR......here it comes. OR.....you can move the fuck out and get a fucking job! Eh? Think about it. Your very own place. Ah, yes.

free freedom GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and ChristianChad
NA relationships man :fuk: i love my grandmother (though she is a very strong independet person)

I love old people. Learning about life in the past is so peaceful and endearing.

>INTP
>Programing maxx and gtfo
Maybe

OR.......uh? OR......here it comes. OR.....you can move the fuck out and get a fucking job! Eh? Think about it. Your very own place. Ah, yes.

free freedom GIF
true but I MUST BE GRATEFUL.

My family got kicked out of the apartment that I lived in when the landlord died because the property went into the ownership of his kids and they wanted to upgrade the apartment. As a result I have to live with my grandmother and she took me and my father in. I am grateful beyond belief. But the fact that they are dying in front of me makes me so mad, it so selfish.

I am twenty years old I want to pursue I job in cs, I want to looksmax but it feels like my life is being put on fast forward because both my father and my grandmother might die within the next 3 years and it will throw everything thing out of wack. What is my life going to be like without them?

god I don’t know how to say this without be selfish cunt. because what I said didn’t sound right. Im just annoyed that this is what I have to deal with. unhealthy old people that were to foolish to take care of their health.

Like I am a bad person and I need to do better I need to be selfless for my family but it feels like its just an uphill battle dealing with these people. I am just blessed to have a place where I can relax and pay no rent and focus on studying.

• So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262 and BigJimsWornOutTires
I love old people. Learning about life in the past is so peaceful and endearing.
Can’t relate tbh my father never taught me anything which is why I feel the way I do towards him.

Over for oldcrls

Pillow the fuckersi

shit parenting is almost as bad as bad genetics