There is nothing of value on this site

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
Finding entertaining threads is extremely rare now outside of a few posters
Finding insightful posts that come from real life experience + basic intuition is extremely rare now
I will not be able to quit this site for good so my strategy now is to limit my posts and in the past week I've only been making one post per day on average
Rather than posting just for the sake of it, I will only do so if I feel it's necessary. Which is why I may not reply to people who tag me unless they're asking me something directly

I tried limiting my posts back in April then fell back into regular posting but I believe things are different this time around
For the past week, I've been getting proper sleep and my productivity has been much higher than usual
When I am productive I can work on things I enjoy that benefit me and don't feel the need to constantly refresh this site

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Daniel Plainview, MorningNorwood and 11 others

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 18694
Good luck brah, focus on your goals that will bring tangible success in the real world. You're gonna make it

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, currylightskin, Prince88 and 1 other person
Finding entertaining threads is extremely rare now outside of a few posters
Finding insightful posts that come from real life experience + basic intuition is extremely rare now
I will not be able to quit this site for good so my strategy now is to limit my posts and in the past week I've only been making one post per day on average
Rather than posting just for the sake of it, I will only do so if I feel it's necessary. Which is why I may not reply to people who tag me unless they're asking me something directly

I tried limiting my posts back in April then fell back into regular posting but I believe things are different this time around
For the past week, I've been getting proper sleep and my productivity has been much higher than usual
When I am productive I can work on things I enjoy that benefit me and don't feel the need to constantly refresh this site

• JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 8608
@Vermilioncore rape threads were the only funny thing here

Now he doesn't even post em anymore.

Ova

• So Sad
Reactions: Vermilioncore
why do i get strong gnostic vibes from you

i hate the negativity and worthless posts on this site, but am thankful for the insight i have gained which i wouldn’t have otherwise known