There is nothing worse than being a 5ft10 turbomanlet

Deleted member 2597

Deleted member 2597

Kraken
It's suicudefuel everyday :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
mentalcel.me

I've seen these posts 91858915913912591 times but I've never seen someone below 5'10 before. I wonder why?

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
It's over for me then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Because anyone below 6ft2 is a manlet tbh
No, it's cause you know it's not that bad so you vent about it to make true manlets feel bad and to get validation, "5'10 isn't short". Never seen a short guy complain about height here before, it's hilarious.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Gazzamogga, 25thpercentile human and 1 other person
No, it's cause you know it's not that bad so you vent about it to make true manlets feel bad and to get validation, "5'10 isn't short". Never seen a short guy complain about height here before, it's hilarious.
Gigacope ngl

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
your the one coping fucking brainlet. you dont want to blame your face because your face represents who you are and you'd hate to talk smack about it. its more about persoanlity status intelligence and face after 5'10, and all of these have ways to be overcomed.
fuck this forum with 5'11 calling themselves short while im there at 5'8. i hope you niggers get gun down in the streets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
shitthread, stop the cope

Good thing Im 6'2

• +1
your the one coping fucking brainlet. you dont want to blame your face because your face represents who you are and you'd hate to talk smack about it. its more about persoanlity status intelligence and face after 5'10, and all of these have ways to be overcomed.

fuck this forum with 5'11 calling themselves short while im there at 5'8. i hope you niggers get gun down in the streets
Cope

5'8 and 5'11 are the same height in the eyes of prime females

• +1
how about being 5'7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Your height isn't the problem op

Im 15, and there is 12yo girls that are like 6ft1 in my school I'm not being a mentalcel.