• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles

im 5‘9.5 but id take chad face over 6‘5 any day

im 5‘9.5 but id take chad face over 6‘5 any day
IMG 7644

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, Willmogulater and buflek
take a guess

haha yeah then when you take off your shoes you shrink in size by 4 inches. you really think people wouldn’t notice?
5'8

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Manlet bvlls mog tallfags

Height frauder’s be like

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek, TechnoBoss and fuxkdakikez
take a guess

haha yeah then when you take off your shoes you shrink in size by 4 inches. you really think people wouldn’t notice?
Built in socks, and don't let those you need to know, why would your hook up / gf know you're shorter? is she going to suck your toes?

Built in socks, and don't let those you need to know, why would your hook up / gf know you're shorter? is she going to suck your toes?
lol my point is that, eventually you will get caught, and when you do it will be embarrassing as fuck

lol my point is that, eventually you will get caught, and when you do it will be embarrassing as fuck
whats more embarrassing?

Being denied thousands of life experiences?

Occationally get found out, maybe snickered at, then forgotten. But you get to enjoy your life to a higher extent.

rocking a ramirez pic but too high inhib to care jfl

Occationally get found out, maybe snickered at, then forgotten. But you get to enjoy your life to a higher extent.
people don’t forget lol what kind of cope is that. you will be the butt of all jokes and face constant teasing from girls. jfl at your IQ