There is nothing worthwhile about slaying

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
It’s sad as fuck. Imagine being 36 like Amnesia LARPing age to slay. A life like that is nothing to aspire for. I’m done with this shit. I’m volcelling till further notice.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, mogstars, sudanguy and 5 others
Slaying is fun if you're already rich.

I only cared about slaying when I could afford it.

Only cared about slaying when I had $25K in bank account.

Now I'm broke and living paycheck to paycheck so now I don't care about slaying.

It's all about the money for me right now.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstars, nope, Manletmachine and 4 others
surprised it takes users this much time to realize this

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Kamui
surprised it takes users this much time to realize this
People always want what they can’t have

To most incels slaying and having muh virgin trad wife are fever dreams so that’s what they obsess over the most, a lot of niggas just need to get it out of their system first to realize what they truly desire

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, AspiringMogger, shabby890 and 3 others
Your dopamine receptors are fried, really simple as

To be fair I get your point with regards to Amnesia considering he's an abused dog manlet BDDmaxxed oldcel but slaying is so much more than just the sex

• So Sad
Reactions: Kamui
Focusing on money is better than slaying,in this capitalist world money is the important thing in the world.With money comes real happiness

• +1
Reactions: nope, AspiringMogger, bobtheflowerpot and 5 others
Slaying is fun if you're already rich.

I only cared about slaying when I could afford it.

Only cared about slaying when I had $25K in bank account.

Now I'm broke and living paycheck to paycheck so now I don't care about slaying.

It's all about the money for me right now.

U need to be working more hours if you can. Then put the money into dividend stocks.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and thereallegend
@Manletmachine

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and thereallegend
ITS FUN WHEN YOU ARE 6'2 AT 16 WITH A JAWLINE OF STEEL SLAYING ALL THE BADDEST THICK ASSED JBS AT SCHOOL

BUT WHEN YOU ARE A 40 YEAR OLD MAN (HOW OLD YOU WILL BE BY THE TIME YOU CAN AFFORD SURGERY) YOU COME OFF AS PATHETIC AND BROKEN MAN TRYING TO EMULATE THE LIFE OF CHAD

BUT IT'S 30 YEARS TOO LATE. YOU WERE LEFT IN THE DUST. NOW YOU GRASP FOR SOMETHING, SOMETHING THAT ISN'T JUST GONE, BUT SOMETHING YOU NEVER HAD. GRASPING FOR IMAGES, TRYING TO BE LIKE THE GUY THAT DUNKED YOUR PEANUT SKULL IN THE TOILET ALMOST 30 YEARS AGO.

HE HAS A BEAUTIFUL WIFE, KIDS, A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS,

AND YOU HAVEN'T EVEN REACHED THE LEVEL HE WAS ON AT 16!

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior and Kamui
ITS FUN WHEN YOU ARE 6'2 AT 16 WITH A JAWLINE OF STEEL SLAYING ALL THE BADDEST THICK ASSED JBS AT SCHOOL

BUT WHEN YOU ARE A 40 YEAR OLD MAN (HOW OLD YOU WILL BE BY THE TIME YOU CAN AFFORD SURGERY) YOU COME OFF AS PATHETIC AND BROKEN MAN TRYING TO EMULATE THE LIFE OF CHAD

BUT IT'S 30 YEARS TOO LATE. YOU WERE LEFT IN THE DUST. NOW YOU GRASP FOR SOMETHING, SOMETHING THAT ISN'T JUST GONE, BUT SOMETHING YOU NEVER HAD. GRASPING FOR IMAGES, TRYING TO BE LIKE THE GUY THAT DUNKED YOUR PEANUT SKULL IN THE TOILET ALMOST 30 YEARS AGO.

Agreed, some niggas who were incel in what was supposed to be their prime years are usually just making up for lost time and are just too fucked in the head mentally from all the years of abuse

• So Sad
Reactions: whiteissuperior

im in my mid 20s now and this is definitely gonna be me

but whats better? rotting and lamenting my ugliness?

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and AspiringMogger

weird cuck fantasy

Still better than being an inkel and rotting on here