There is now a book about the blackpill on Amazon...

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Amazon product ASIN 1702383121
Jfl this will get pulled from the store after a while I guarantee it 100%. Normies cannot handle the blackpill. And even if it doesn't it will be completely trashed by salty normie reviewers.

EDIT: For some reason link doesn't work. The book is called "The Blackpill Theory: why incels are right & you are wrong"

I bought it. Non because I didn't already know those things, but to support the author and the movement.

I bought it. Non because I didn't already know those things, but to support the author and the movement.

Waste of time. I have said this before and it bears repeating: The blackpill will never be mainstream. Normies don't have the mental strength to accept blackpill truths. Normies aren't bluepilled because the information required to debunk the bluepill doesn't exist or is hard to find, but because they are weak people.

Waste of time. I have said this before and it bears repeating: The blackpill will never be mainstream. Normies don't have the mental strength to accept blackpill truths. Normies aren't bluepilled because the information required to debunk the bluepill doesn't exist or is hard to find, but because they are weak people.
]

Im biting back against the black pill slightly reading actual science and not bro science it's more complex for short term raw attraction it's masculine faces for long term feminine faces were perferred.