There is probably nothing to learn here, or anywhere

plneet

plneet

Product of environment (5'10 166 lbs)
I've come to a point where I can't learn anything at least advice-wise. You hear the same talking points here in the same way you will hear the blue pill talking points on other social media sites. I've watched thousands of hours of self-help videos and have thousands of self-help videos in my watch later that I had the illusion of learning something.

I've gained fucking nothing.

My own thoughts are rapid and if I want to think positively I could up with my own conclusion and mindset and understanding of why everything is the way that it is. The amount of knowledge I have acquired is to my detriment in that there is always going to be something that goes against each other and some psychology that will tell you not to do this or that.

Even the title of the post is apparently bad because it surrenders the fact that I will probably never learn any useful advice. The family never told me anything useful, they told me wagecuck and even when I was little and didn't like the world they told me "that's the way it is" and "You'll understand when you get older" and even though I'm legally an adult I just realized I'm still attached to the same fucking shit I was told when I was in Kindergarten.

My environment is the way it is and I'll understand it one day. Fuck my environment and I understand the world way too well I don't any advice or theory when I can just observe and understand it. I know when I have narcissismm so I can remove myself and think for myself in the same way I know when I'm sad and will think things differently, I can separate myself and have free will because I'm not a fucking slave baby like everyone. I'm going to quit using the site and youtube because they are massive time sinks where I think I'm actually learning and it doesn't help me ascend, I'm to fucking smart that I can't make friends and if I took an IQ test I'm scared it will be to high because I know I can never adapt knowing everyone else is an ape

• +1
Reactions: Paroxysm and FailedNormieManlet
There are legit threads here you just haven’t looked

There are legit threads here you just haven’t looked
yes and they are all useless, lose weight and be more NT = better life? No shit

There’s threads on specifics. Yeah that general info is water and overdone.

Theres useful shit depending on your situation you can't relay on this forum 100% of the time the average age on here is probably teenage to young adult. For example you can learn about the different types of surgeries you can get or see peoples before and afters etc. Back in the day (I used to lurk) faggots on here would post more useful shit like what's going on in the medial world via talking and consulting through surgeons. But all of those users either got bored of the site, roped, got a gf and left or dont have time anymore

that's why I always remember myself that "your best way of judging reality is straight up looking at and judging reality itself "
this whole black pill/red pill shit and all of the self-help stuff gets old and repetitive after a while

My own thoughts are rapid and if I want to think positively I could up with my own conclusion and mindset and understanding of why everything is the way that it is. The amount of knowledge I have acquired is to my detriment in that there is always going to be something that goes against each other and some psychology that will tell you not to do this or that.
Legit. feel the same thing.

You need to think all thoughts, more thoughts, new thoughts, better/best thoughts, infinite thoughts.
You need to be always learning. Ideally nothing should be new to you. Unlock your full IQ-potential. Don't hold back.
You need more knowledge, wisdom, experience. The meaning of life, the ultimate goal is the Technological Singularity. We shall all be Gods in the future.

@the BULL

• Woah
Reactions: the BULL
I have to gain weight and be less NT smh