Reactions: Deleted member 6401
:feelsyay:

• +1
Just shit near them and let the alpha pheromones draw them toward you

• +1
Just shit near them and let the alpha pheromones draw them toward you

Curries have done it for centuries that way. I might adapt to their shit-matingcall

• +1
Curries have done it for centuries that way. I might adapt to their shit-matingcall
That would be super epic dude! You got my upvote! :soy:

• +1
Isn't Bill Gates funneling shitloads of money to Africa or something, now he and other globalists are concerned with the whole overpopulation problem. I honestly, could care less about what the vaccine does or doesnt do to me personally, but by the looks of it according to your/other ppls conspiracy theories, it would be far worse for ethnics than whites.

Over Half the world is supposed to be African by 2050-2100 or something, If Neo-Liberalism/Globalism continues to thrive, than its over for the white race due to open borders/immigration itself meanwhile Israel remains homogenous because muh they need a homeland for "saftey" from anti Semitism or something.

Hopefully, WW3 breaks out and prevents the foreseeable future.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
Isn't Bill Gates funneling shitloads of money to Africa or something, now he and other globalists are concerned with the whole overpopulation problem. I honestly, could care less about what the vaccine does or doesnt do to me personally, but by the looks of it according to your/other ppls conspiracy theories, it would be far worse for ethnics than whites.

Over Half the world is supposed to be African by 2050-2100 or something, If Neo-Liberalism/Globalism continues to thrive, than its over for the white race due to open borders/immigration itself meanwhile Israel remains homogenous because muh they need a homeland for "saftey" from anti Semitism or something.

Hopefully, WW3 breaks out and prevents the foreseeable future.
Yikes sweaty! Necroposting?
Tenor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Status
Not open for further replies.