there is someone out there for everyone is the biggest lie ever.

_MVP_

_MVP_

C knowledge is enough to take over
LOL, i will never get a girlfriend, let alone a stacy-soulmate, despite 4 billion foids existing in the world

let that sink in

no foid is on my level intellectually, not even remotely

and foids think im ugly

If there is someone out there for everyone, why am i a 34yo virgin then?

Some people just end up alone forever. Sometimes it is a voluntary choice to remain single, and some unfortunate people just don’t have what it takes to attract a partner, even if they really want to. But lying to them by filling their head with blatantly untrue platitudes such as “there’s someone for everyone” does nothing to help them and in fact is very mean.

LOL, i will never get a girlfriend, let alone a stacy-soulmate, despite 4 billion foids existing in the world

let that sink in

and foids think im ugly
If there is someone out there for everyone, why am i a 34yo virgin then?
R 6

There IS someone out there for everybody. Here's one for you.

• JFL
Reactions: _MVP_
but also i guess everyone needs a life-lie (Lebenslüge) to cope

Whats your ikjew?

let that sink in

and foids think im ugly
One Chad keeps a harem of 100 women, leaving 99 men jerking off to anime girls...

I'm a TeraChad so I get to have 10000 women instead, leaving 9999 men without pussies to smash.

That's just how life is, but sex robots are coming soon, goyim... You will be able to buy it for the discount price of $666.66 Shekels, don't worry. 🤭😍😎

• JFL
View attachment 3002865

There IS someone out there for everybody. Here's one for you.
She's Chico-only.
It's known even by normies that you need to look AT LEAST like Sean O'Pry to even hold hands in public with a Fat Sheboon Sow, let alone fuck her nice poosy... 🤭😻🤗

• JFL
She's Chico-only.
It's known even by normies that you need to look AT LEAST like Sean O'Pry to even hold hands in public with a Fat Sheboon Sow, let alone fuck her nice poosy... 🤭😻🤗
Probably so.