There is still not a 1 single beforr after photo of MSE + FM

M

MentalistKebab

Kraken
Seriously, not a single one in the whole internet, there is no way to get more forward growth in maxilla in adults rather than leforts, its that simple

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
There is a guy on YouTube who documented it.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 6873
jfl if you think it wont cause maxilla movement

MARPE has promising simulations, so imagine MSE

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 5385, Darkstrand and 2 others
jfl if you think it wont cause maxilla movement

MARPE has promising simulations, so imagine MSE
I still havent seen a 1 forward growth result, and when I say people to link me, they link me random guys or womens who only got MSE and reduced their nasolabial folds

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
I still havent seen a 1 forward growth result, and when I say people to link me, they link me random guys or womens who only got MSE and reduced their nasolabial folds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
because it's a meme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110 and MentalistKebab
If you are talking about Ronald Ead he didnt use FM either and have no different side profile

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 110, hairyballscel and 1 other person
Because that takes some time... CopeAndRope facepuller thread, which sparked general interest in that stuff is from October or something, can't expect any huge results in that time frame

• +1
I don't why ppl on this site love calling everything cope, JFL, good luck at getting a Lefort 3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and EasternRightWinger15
Good evening sir, have you tried mewing?

Because that takes some time... CopeAndRope facepuller thread, which sparked general interest in that stuff is from October or something, can't expect any huge results in that time frame
you can see results in that time tbh, a 19 year old girl used a facepuller for 4 months and saw changes

you can see results in that time tbh, a 19 year old girl used a facepuller for 4 months and saw changes
I know... That's why this thread is even more retarded, cause there are before after facepulling pics
But he probably wants to see subhuman to chad results, which he won't see even less so in that time span

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and hairyballscel
Ok so 19 yo girl who used it 17 hours a day for 4 month got 2mm forward and 2mm DOWNWARD movement, that is not lifefuel most guys here like me who need ccw rotation.

I don't why ppl on this site love calling everything cope, JFL, good luck at getting a Lefort 3
I am fully convinced bimax + custom upper midface implants will solve my problem, its just I was thinking FM would be a more natural, cheaper once and for all solution.
It turns out its a cope

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Mr.cope and Deleted member 4430

I know... That's why this thread is even more retarded, cause there are before after facepulling pics
But he probably wants to see subhuman to chad results, which he won't see even less so in that time span
Exactly, everyone on this forum want some quick easy, cheap surgery that will take you from 2 to 8 psl jfl, some think it’s a lefort 3 for some reason

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
wtf do u niggas want lmao, theres many users on this forum who have alrdy been thru the whole thing. ppl generally dont want their faces spread across an incel site so theres rarely full results publicly on here. if u go in for consults, u can find clinical b/a's, stop being so fucking lazy.

(this applies to most of the more obscure surgeries)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 4430 and Good_Little_Goy
Why cant I find any before after pic with ccw rotation ? Why ?

You guys are like some sort of religious cult, "yeah bro there are many photos" where nigga, where ?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 4430
Ok so 19 yo girl who used it 17 hours a day for 4 month got 2mm forward and 2mm DOWNWARD movement, that is not lifefuel most guys here like me who need ccw rotation
They pulled DOWNWARDS that’s why, if you pull upwards you get upward movement. The simulation I posted shows how to get CCW rotation. It’s not impossible

Your being ignorant on purpose, it’s common sense that if you pull downwards you get downward growth lol. Why do you want MSE to be cope so badly?

It probably won’t turn you into a chad but it can be a big step in that direction if done properly...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 6403
so? still proves my point
Jfl if you think it always turns out like that
we don’t know how that would even look on an actual person
mse and fm is promising but stop coping acting like we know for sure what results one can expect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and MentalistKebab
They pulled DOWNWARDS that’s why, if you pull upwards you get upward movement. The simulation I posted shows how to get CCW rotation. It’s not impossible

Your being ignorant on purpose, it’s common sense that if you pull downwards you get downward growth lol. Why do you want MSE to be cope so badly?

It probably won’t turn you into a chad but it can be a big step in that direction if done properly...
I want MSE + FM to be real than anyone else in this forum. I am literally neet all 24/7 for 1 year now on.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Good_Little_Goy
I want MSE + FM to be real than anyone else in this forum. I am literally neet all 24/7 for 1 year now on.
Tbf it seems very promising
we can’t truly know what results to expect until multiple before and afters come in
if you have the opportunity to get it done then you should absolutely do it, it’s worth a shot and a fraction of the cost of bimax and upper midface implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Why cant I find any before after pic with ccw rotation ? Why ?

You guys are like some sort of religious cult, "yeah bro there are many photos" where nigga, where ?
Bro search for that stuff... She was that girl im thinking of was posted on here...
But you probably don't care for those results cause it wasn't a 7 PSL increase

Bro search for that stuff... She was that girl im thinking of was posted on here...
But you probably don't care for those results cause it wasn't a 7 PSL increase
I only saw one girls results with downward rotation, which is lifefuel for only a minority of guys here.