There is this foid in my class

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
I just wrote an exam and this giga high appeal foid was ahead of me. She's mtb facially but her body is so much my type, perfect ass and long torso, her hair is just so gl. She's got that primal sex appeal that gets me going like nothing else.

I finished the exam like i was high iq, then I got to daydreaming. I imagined her naked, stretching on a bed. She gotta be so tight with her perfect skin. That skin-to-skin contact would make me rock hard ngl.

I felt so high T ngl. Too bad she's going for 25 year old htns, and I'm a 16 yo acnecel.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Detective, BigJimsWornOutTires, ltsOver and 12 others
nobody wants to hear about ur fantasies gng😭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BPMKNO, N1666, Swarthy Knight and 10 others
@the BULL

He’s mtn facially but his body is so much my type, perfect biceps and long torso, his hair is just so gl. Hes got that primal sex appeal that gets me going like nothing else.

I finished the exam like i was high iq, then I got to daydreaming. I imagined him naked, stretching on a bed. Hes gotta be so tight with his perfect skin. That skin-to-skin contact would make me rock hard ngl.

I felt so high E ngl. Too bad he’s going for 14 year old htbs, and I'm a 16 yo acnecel.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KIVVV, BPMKNO, Detective and 9 others
@the BULL

He’s mtn facially but his body is so much my type, perfect biceps and long torso, his hair is just so gl. Hes got that primal sex appeal that gets me going like nothing else.

I finished the exam like i was high iq, then I got to daydreaming. I imagined him naked, stretching on a bed. Hes gotta be so tight with his perfect skin. That skin-to-skin contact would make me rock hard ngl.

I felt so high E ngl. Too bad he’s going for 14 year old htbs, and I'm a 16 yo acnecel.
Nigga what does this mean

• JFL
Reactions: Detective and try2beme
I just wrote an exam and this giga high appeal foid was ahead of me. She's mtb facially but her body is so much my type, perfect ass and long torso, her hair is just so gl. She's got that primal sex appeal that gets me going like nothing else.

I finished the exam like i was high iq, then I got to daydreaming. I imagined her naked, stretching on a bed. She gotta be so tight with her perfect skin. That skin-to-skin contact would make me rock hard ngl.

I felt so high T ngl. Too bad she's going for 25 year old htns, and I'm a 16 yo acnecel.
Have you tried like talking to her instead of simply making fantasy scenarios in your head?
 c90b2493 c54c 4d32 9dd9 b143123531a1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KIVVV, BPMKNO, Detective and 17 others
@the BULL

bro if you say that being MTB for having sex appeal is enough is water. but stacies get another whole different treatment from society. stacies get 50k instagram followers, stacies get free money from sheiks, stacies get SIMPED by rich chads.

bro if you say that being MTB for having sex appeal is enough is water. but stacies get another whole different treatment from society. stacies get 50k instagram followers, stacies get free money from sheiks, stacies get SIMPED by rich chads.
She's better than average facially by a little. But her body carries her.

There is a 15 yo stacy in my school, and she's not carried by her body. Her face is literally perfect. People respect and admire her way more than the body halo one

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BitchBoy and the BULL
That’s just luck even Anna Taylor joy became rich actress and there are many mtbs in Mike thyrston boats who are there just cos willing to whore themselves out

That’s just luck even Anna Taylor joy became rich actress and there are many mtbs in Mike thyrston boats who are there just cos willing to whore themselves out
Yes getting Rich because of skill Is different than getting Rich Just because you're Born with Stacy looks. People like Mike thurston go for insane bodies and don't really care about Stacy face.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Yes getting Rich because of skill Is different than getting Rich Just because you're Born with Stacy looks. People like Mike thurston go for insane bodies and don't really care about Stacy face.
bro its all a farce u think in ancient greece they were putting helon on paegant shows and shit, only men went to beauty paegants and the best body plus face combo won. even stacy women just got married to the best warrior in the clan. in iliad they didnt go to war cos of Helen but disrespect caused by not handing helen over.

bro its all a farce u think in ancient greece they were putting helon on paegant shows and shit, only men went to beauty paegants and the best body plus face combo won. even stacy women just got married to the best warrior in the clan. in iliad they didnt go to war cos of Helen but disrespect caused by not handing helen over.
cope

real

there's a few girls in my grade who make me go feral like that too

alas i just have to watch from the sidelines as they interact with tall NT guys who heightmog me into oblivion.

Pain:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: silencio
real

there's a few girls in my grade who make me go feral like that too

alas i just have to watch from the sidelines as they interact with tall NT guys who heightmog me into oblivion.

Pain:feelswah:
Must be hard boyo having an unfixable failo

• Ugh..
Reactions: BitchBoy
Give me her at

• Woah
Must be hard boyo having an unfixable failo
I'm just a multitude of falios. I'm average facially. People don't look at me and think "eww he's so ugly" but they also don't swoon over me. I'm just average. However I'm short as fuck and autistic as fuck so it's completely over for me.

• So Sad
I'm just a multitude of falios. I'm average facially. People don't look at me and think "eww he's so ugly" but they also don't swoon over me. I'm just average. However I'm short as fuck and autistic as fuck so it's completely over for me.
Name checks out then

• Ugh..
Name checks out then
Yep. I want to change it to something less autistic but my mum looks at my credit card transactions and she would kill me if she saw I was posting here.

Yep. I want to change it to something less autistic but my mum looks at my credit card transactions and she would kill me if she saw I was posting here.
Make a new account
Youre still grey

• Ugh..
disgusting
How are you not disgusted by your thoughts?

• Ugh..
Reactions: BitchBoy and jisko32
Stop thinking about her, having sex with ugly foids descends you no matter what kind of body she has

u joined late 23 bro fym greycel
copium im here since 2021 and even got proof and the way i type makes clear im here longer than my join date

• JFL
She gotta be so tight with her perfect skin. That skin-to-skin contact would make me rock hard ngl.
Brutal virgin moment. Judging a foid's income maker by how you feel about her. Only a virgin would think that way

• +1
your from canada aren't you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BitchBoy and yeeyeeslayer
if you had a molecule of test in your body you would understand
I don't want to be aggressive hairy monkey with virgin mustache and monobrow