There is this girl at work that keeps looking at me...

Itss_BritneyBishh

Itss_BritneyBishh

Silver
Soo she works on the otherside of the store but we can clearly see each other. Sometimes she is right in the middle where i also can see her look...

Here is the thing: she really beautiful like a 6.5-7 PSL whereas me just like a 4.5-5 PSL.
So she is clearly not in to me.
But i dont get it why is she looking at me. She looks at every move i make and she keeps waving when i see her. I always try to avoid eyecontact but i can sense her gaze.
One time i was like (the only one) wtf is she looking at again, so i decided to make a gesture from the other side (i thought i just imagine it) but she imidiatly reacts.

We talk with each other and such as colleagues. She is giving me some nick-names that makes me think its over for my ass (would never even have a chance with her). So another indicator that she is not into me.

But i really dont get it why she is looking at me. I dont have anything between my teeth and im not subuman and im also not chad...

Is she trying to guess what kind of person i am? Or some other bullshit?? I really dont get it. Its also annoying AF everytime i see her she is looking at me (most of the time). So she probably thinks that i like her (it is tbh).

Last edited:
CHAD OUT :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad: :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281 and Never_Began
Buddy either she wants your dick or she thinks your boarderline retarded and tries to be nice to you and is observing your behavior.

I'd be hoping for the first one

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Never_Began
Normie problems 101

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466, Never_Began, Deleted member 281 and 1 other person
Say ayyy wuzzup lil mama wanna fuck

Soo she works on the otherside of the store but we can clearly see each other. Sometimes she is right in the middle where i also can see her look...

Here is the thing: she really beautiful like a 6.5-7 PSL whereas me just like a 4.5-5 PSL.
So she is clearly not in to me.
But i dont get it why is she looking at me. She looks at every move i make and she keeps waving when i see her. I always try to avoid eyecontact but i can sense her gaze.
One time i was like (the only one) wtf is she looking at again, so i decided to make a gesture from the other side (i thought i just imagine it) but she imidiatly reacts.

We talk with each other and such as colleagues. She is giving me some nick-names that makes me think its over for my ass (would never even have a chance with her). So another indicator that she is not into me.

But i really dont get it why she is looking at me. I dont have anything between my teeth and im not subuman and im also not chad...

Is she trying to guess what kind of person i am? Or some other bullshit?? I really dont get it. Its also annoying AF everytime i see her she is looking at me (most of the time). So she probably thinks that i like her (it is tbh).
It's maybe because your nose is the size of the Chad's cock she was sucking last night.

• +1
Reactions: hybriderr
It's maybe because your nose is the size of the Chad's cock she was sucking last night.
Yeah but nothing compared to the vagina of ur mother whom i fucked lastnight. Its like a blackhole down there

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and hybriderr
Yeah but nothing compared to the vagina of ur mother whom i fucked lastnight. Its like a blackhole down there
Wow boyo you're so creative:love::love::love:, never heard that one before.

5 psl is enough to attract a girl of any psl

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Don't get you hopes up. All I can say

Last edited:
friendzonedcel over

Buddy either she wants your dick or she thinks your boarderline retarded
I think its the second one:feelshehe: on a side note @Nibba listen to me now u ogre . Start posting here

I didnt say she is attracted to me nor i did say i have a chance, in contrary actually.

I am just wondering why a girl would stare so much. She probably thinks i am a weirdo. Still im NT and i never had problems with socializing

I think its the second one:feelshehe: on a side note @Nibba listen to me now u ogre . Start posting here
How dare u call me ?

You sound like you came from that lookism shithole. If you're at least PSL 4 or above, you can get a girlfriend. The lower you are, the more effort it takes.

@Tony listen to me u ogre start posting here

Smug3

Aspies always overanalyze body language like women do.

You like a girl talk to her, form her reaction after just saying hi enough to know if she likes you.