There is this girl in my school with goated bones

rrm_ss2

rrm_ss2

Silver
There is this girl in my school that has goated bones she’s the only girl in my school with a well developed maxilla (niggers not included) she also has good cheekbones and full lips but still lonely for some reason I saw her getting bullied the other day:lul: could it be they’re jealous ?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FUE Mogger, rand anon, sportsmogger and 3 others
elab on getting bullied is she ugly/shit tier body?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rrm_ss2 and Suns9999
try to white knight her, maybe she'll pity fuck you before she fucks chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger, rand anon, aerty and 4 others
Breed with her then

• +1
Reactions: rrm_ss2 and The Dark Phoenix
Breed with her then
breeding with a 4 11 girl sounds like a recipe for disaster especially if your bad looking yourself

• +1
Reactions: rrm_ss2 and ey88
try to white knight her, maybe she'll pity fuck you before she fucks chad
:lul:she’s gonna save my shit genetics if that happens lol but she’s probably gonna bully ME for trying to talk to her jfl

:lul:she’s gonna save my shit genetics if that happens lol but she’s probably gonna bully ME for trying to talk to her jfl
just talk to her with the nt game and shit and try to fuck her

• +1
Reactions: rrm_ss2
breeding with a 4 11 girl sounds like a recipe for disaster especially if your bad looking yourself
There're pretty short girls too bro and you're lying if you're saying you wouldn't

There're pretty short girls too bro and you're lying if you're saying you wouldn't
unironically breeding before marriage is always a bad idea, you'll just have to pay child support it's not worth it

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and rrm_ss2
just talk to her with the nt game and shit and try to fuck her
She used to be in my class last year she was really quiet and I was doing a project with her she used to just sit and do nothing and she never said a word maybe she’s not Canadian because she also had black hair

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
She used to be in my class last year she was really quiet and I was doing a project with her she used to just sit and do nothing and she never said a word maybe she’s not Canadian because she also had black hair
yea probably an out of state lonely girl if shes hot and not a slut

• +1
whats her ethnicity?

• +1
what ethnicity?
I’m not really sure but I think she’s a middle Easter because I tried to talk to her and she just talked to me with this weird language and I asked my friends about it they said it’s Arabic
yea probably an out of state lonely girl if shes hot and not a slut

• Hmm...
Reactions: aerty
it is, if shes getting bullied talk to her
Dude I literally searched the whole school for her and I couldn’t find her lol and even if I did what could have I said?

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Dude I literally searched the whole school for her and I couldn’t find her lol and even if I did what could have I said?
ask her about her bullies lol

• JFL