There is truth behind the phrase "I get better looking every day" despite it being perceived as a quip

6ft4

6ft4

Juggernaut Genes Possessor
I remember watching a program on American Football and one quarterback was known to have said "I can't wait until tomorrow because I get better looking every day"

For some fully grown men there may still be an element of truth to this despite men often reaching what they consider full physical development in terms of facial bones at age 20.

Assuming a man has reached and maintained a lean body composition where his face will look his best, he can still get better looking simply by virtue of living longer.

Just like how hormones cause hairloss over time which may be miniscule initially but the cumulative effect of these hormones will eventually bring you to NW2 on a long enough time scale, the hormones being produced in your body can improve your fully formed adult face over a several year time span.

I once made a thread floating the idea that the cumulative effects of meat intake over years makes you look more predator-like.
While I have nothing to back this up, it may be somewhat legit if we assume that the nutrients from the meat impact the hormone production in your body and this hormone release changes your face gradually over time and assume the changes in your face during adulthood aren't SOLELY due to the aging (aka deterioration) process.

I believe the cumulative effects of hormones well into your adulthood can cause your eye area to become more predator like by your brow ridge growing and lowering and your eyes just becoming more morph like.

The nose bridge also becomes more defined over time but you could put this down to the loss of subcutaneous fat in your face from aging.

My skull also seems to be growing as I continue to get older even if it's by a tiny amount per year.

Back to the title of this thread
I first noticed my face started to look near peak level for the first time when i was 24 and got rid of the high calories + roid bloat for the first time and was also starting to see the fading of some subcutaneous fat which was actually a halo for me

At the moment the difference from me feeling like I'm on the descent v feeling like I've reached a new all time peak is simply due to the amount of sleep I get.
If I get 3 or 4 nights in a row with 8+ hours sleep I can see a legitimate difference to my face like it is still improving almost as if I am going through puberty.
The impacts of the cumulative hormone release + good sleep is genuinely that profound.

• +1
Reactions: baburam and Elijah_leo
lifefuel if this does turn out to be true considering i'm eating almost 2lbs meat daily, the sleep part is true if ur sleep deprived

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
I get worse looking every day though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back