There isn’t a single pic of me in existence pre surgery where I looked decent in a full frontal shot

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
The only pics of me where I looked good where all 3/4 where cheekbones and Ramus were able to carry me- Now that I’ve finally rid myself of that absolute abomination of a nose I’m finally able to look passably attractive from the front

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, FailedNormieManlet, Corleone and 4 others
what do you look like? Send pic

The only pics of me where I looked good where all 3/4 where cheekbones and Ramus were able to carry me- Now that I’ve finally rid myself of that absolute abomination of a nose I’m finally able to look passably attractive from the front
Lol this is me rn

Big dick equals big dick proven once again

How would your rhino react to a possible bimax?

Ahahaha and there’s me at 20 percent bf
CBE0F0EB 7574 428F 86FD 09B8030BE614

• Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
How would your rhino react to a possible bimax?
Linear advancement could potentially fuck it- my maxillary projection is fine so I’d only get CW rotation.

• +1
Reactions: KingBetaTut
How did your micro blading procedure go

How did your micro blading procedure go
She said I need to get a patch test to check I don’t have an allergic reaction to the ink- but I booked it for Jan 22nd and paid £100 deposit.

She also penned on some eyebrows that would simulate the result which I liked

I showed her the eyebrow moprh I made myself prior to turning up and she said it wasn’t possible to close the gap between my brows as much as I did in the moprh without it being obvious I had them done but she could still close it a bit

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
Linear advancement could potentially fuck it- my maxillary projection is fine so I’d only get CW rotation.
Is your bite orthognathic/correct? What about your smile?

Is your bite orthognathic/correct? What about your smile?
My bite and smile are both pretty bad- I should probably get jaw surgery tbh-

My midface forward growth is fine- I wouldn’t wanna advance my maxilla and risk ruining the result from my nose job cos it was so good

looksmaxing gets so addictive once you made your first improvements, similar to seeing first progress in the gym

My bite and smile are both pretty bad- I should probably get jaw surgery tbh-

My midface forward growth is fine- I wouldn’t wanna advance my maxilla and risk ruining the result from my nose job cos it was so good

do mewing bro

What race are you? Could you pm me a before/after? My nose looks kinda odd the tip especially but its small so im interested in how much it can change a face

how did the eyebrow blading go? good improvement without being too noticeable?
So I didn’t actually get it done today but I got it booked in for January 22nd- the foid who did it said I need to do a patch test before I get the real thing done, but I paid £100 deposit for the actual procedure

She did a temporary makeup one to show me what it’ll look like and I liked it- but the improvement it terms do closing the gap in the middle wasn’t as drastic as I had hoped (do you remember that morph I pmed you ages ago?)- but it was still significant

I showed her the moprh and she said she couldn’t close the gap as much as that without it risking looking unnatural so I’ll trust her judgement on that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22253, Corleone and BrahminBoss
So I didn’t actually get it done today but I got it booked in for January 22nd- the foid who did it said I need to do a patch test before I get the real thing done, but I paid £100 deposit for the actual procedure

She did a temporary makeup one to show me what it’ll look like and I liked it- but the improvement it terms do closing the gap in the middle wasn’t as drastic as I had hoped (do you remember that morph I pmed you ages ago?)- but it was still significant

I showed her the moprh and she said she couldn’t close the gap as much as that without it risking looking unnatural so I’ll trust her judgement on that
Dm me your pic

looksmaxing gets so addictive once you made your first improvements, similar to seeing first progress in the gym
Legit- I see myself as more addicted to the process of self improvement though with looksmaxxing as a big part of that-

Only bad thing is sometiems you get into the mindset of what’s the point in trying rn when you know the results will be so much better after looksmaxxinn

Like in the weeks prior to rhino I was just thinking what’s the point meeting girls off tinder or approachint rn when the results will be so much better after surgery. Now I’ve got my rhino and ngl the result is excellent - a subtle change but made a difference to my attractiveness for sure- especially from the front, but I’m thinking to myself 3 weeks until I get my eyebrows done, which will be another boost mostl likely (Altho less drastic than the rhino probs). So I’m thinking I may as well restart dating in February after that lol

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
do you remember that morph I pmed you ages ago?)- but it was still significant
even though out of respect I leave and delete every convo where someone sends me their pics, i do remember yours.

I was asking because my gf mostly has microbladed brows due to over plucking in her teens and it does get more noticeable the less natural hair you have underneath and is thus not a good way to reshape brows, but better to fill out thin ones.

Happy it made a positive difference for you, full eye-brows are the frames of your face and a sign of youth.

the foid who did it said I need to do a patch test before I get the real thing done
This does sound like she‘s just scamming you out of extra money though jfl

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
even though out of respect I leave and delete every convo where someone sends me their pics, i do remember yours.

I was asking because my gf mostly has microbladed brows due to over plucking in her teens and it does get more noticeable the less natural hair you have underneath and is thus not a good way to reshape brows, but better to fill out thin ones.

Happy it made a positive difference for you, full eye-brows are the frames of your face and a sign of youth.

This does sound like she‘s just scamming you out of extra money though jfl
The patch test is just where you put a bit of ink of your arms to be sure there’s no allergic reaction before you put it on your face - she didn’t charge me anything for it

• +1
Reactions: Corleone