There must be a connection between the cold and the cheekbone.

Perfectumbrain

Perfectumbrain

Banned
People living in Russian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, in short Asia and all cold places have a common cheekbone size and this must definitely be connected. Write your comments.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Orrrrr maybe because most Russians Chinese and koreans all have close ancestry
idk about japanese

• JFL
Reactions: Hades and Perfectumbrain
idk about japanese
Yes russian people look like chinese people

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Perfectumbrain, A23ghskung, Hades and 1 other person
People living in Russian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, in short Asia and all cold places have a common cheekbone size and this must definitely be connected. Write your comments.
Unfortunately it is not true.

Russians at least are GROSSLY deficient in cheekbones. At least, this is my observation from a very long life there.

You could probably make an argument about HIGH cheekbones. Indeed, both Russians and Scandinavians have high cheekbones. BUT Scandinavians have PROMINENT cheekbones, unlike Russians. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Erik-Jón, Prettyboy and 1 other person
idk about japanese
korea was for a while occupied by the japanese

yes i know
that also means that our genes run through japanese people and that could indicate why the have the same cheekbone structure as we do

that also means that our genes run through japanese people and that could indicate why the have the same cheekbone structure as we do
true although in terms of cheekbone structure i think it depends more on location
you can pretty easily tell apart a north and south korean imo

true although in terms of cheekbone structure i think it depends more on location
you can pretty easily tell apart a north and south korean imo
true but that's because north koreans are more true to the original koreans then the south cause i think we have more then just japanese genes

true but that's because north koreans are more true to the original koreans then the south cause i think we have more then just japanese genes
yea less intermixing for the north koreans

Russians at least are GROSSLY deficient in cheekbones. At least, this is my observation from a very long life there.

You could probably make an argument about HIGH cheekbones. Indeed, both Russians and Scandinavians have high cheekbones. BUT Scandinavians have PROMINENT cheekbones, unlike Russians. :Comfy:
What would you is the Russians’ strongest feature?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
Another thing to look at is East Africans and North American native/indigenous people. Insane genetic bone structure

What would you is the Russians’ strongest feature?
Hunter eyes. A lot of Russians sport them.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Hunter eyes. A lot of Russians sport them.
Interesting. I guess Nordics still have better browridges thab them on average. Both group suffers from light, invisible eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 16380
Interesting. I guess Nordics still have better browridges thab them on average.
Idk, but in my observation (I now live in finland), a lot of nordics actually have UEE. So much fewer people have hunter eyes. Also, NCT-rates are way higher in scandinavia. (y)

But of course it is all anecdotal observations (y)
Both group suffers from light, invisible eyebrows.
It depends on the type of slavic. While many slavs indeed have blonde-pheno as a rule, still lot of slavs like me are brunettes. So our eyebrows are obviously black. In Nordics, it is all blonde brows :feelsrope:

I do like my scandanavian cheekbones hood thing I’m not a dirty Slav faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380