There needs to be a separate section for White users tbh

D

Deleted member 23218

Kraken
I enjoy using this forum and spending time on it but sometimes I get really weirded out when I realize some of the posts I'm reacting or replying to were made by literal ethnics or worse curries.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.

The solution is simple - a separate "premium" subforum for users who are verified White (half-white users can get viewing privileges but cannot post)

This will make the forum much more useful and get rid of the ethnic trolls who are never serious and rate ethnics as "MTN" to get attention from actual whites. Also will make the environment a lot more classy (at least in the premium section).

White users will still be allowed to visit the ethnic sections to laugh at and mock the curry users, but said ethnics won't be able to do the same to those with better genetics and skin color

We can make an exception for mods regardless of race.

Thoughts? @
TRUE_CEL
@TRUE_CEL

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DildoFaggins, SonOfDarkseid, bloomercel and 27 others
Why won't I be able to post?

• JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 24593, Deleted member 24586 and 6 others
@anoright @Biggdink @Shieda_Kayn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
ur ethnic tho?

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe
I am the only white user so seems useless

ur ethnic tho?
I will be allowed to post in the new forum because I wuill be Grandfathered in due to founding the forum over for other curries and etnics like
@Vain786 @forevermirin @tombradylover

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Trilogy, ⠀ℒ⠀ and 7 others
there's already a subforum for that bro only med-passing curries are in it

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
Make separate section for retards too and put no one in there except OP

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, normie_joe, Deleted member 24593 and 9 others
So this was the thread you wanted me to get you unbanned for?

DNRD

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Deleted member 27987, Deleted member 21661 and 2 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and ascension
I enjoy using this forum and spending time on it but sometimes I get really weirded out when I realize some of the posts I'm reacting or replying to were made by literal ethnics or worse curries.

The solution is simple - a separate "premium" subforum for users who are verified White (half-white users can get viewing privileges but cannot post)

This will make the forum much more useful and get rid of the ethnic trolls who are never serious and rate ethnics as "MTN" to get attention from actual whites. Also will make the environment a lot more classy (at least in the premium section).

White users will still be allowed to visit the ethnic sections to laugh at and mock the curry users, but said ethnics won't be able to do the same to those with better genetics and skin color

Thoughts? @
TRUE_CEL
@TRUE_CEL
Separate section for 8 users. Interesting.

• JFL
Reactions: Squirreljak and User49
Whites have no need for a forum like this to begin with... The entire world caters to whites and is owned, ruled, governed by whites FOR whites.. A recluse incel-esque forum such as this is of no use to whites.. Except for the 0.001% ER types that are completely deranged and would fit in here. Instead you have whites who LARP as incel and make fun of ethnics for whatever reason. Confusing since they can just go outside and live in the real world which is designed solely for them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 24940, Deleted member 24586 and 3 others
Whites have no need for a forum like this to begin with... The entire world caters to whites and is owned, ruled, governed by whites FOR whites.. A recluse incel-esque forum such as this is of no use to whites.. Except for the 0.001% ER types that are completely deranged and would fit in here. Instead you have whites who LARP as incel and make fun of ethnics for whatever reason. Confusing since they can just go outside and live in the real world which is designed solely for them.
need a safespace away from the curries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and gribsufer1
I will be allowed to post in the new forum because I wuill be Grandfathered in due to founding the forum over for other curries and etnics like
@Vain786 @forevermirin @tombradylover
Nigga ur ugly stop tagging me in shit idc about nig nog

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vain786, Deleted member 24586 and Deleted member 23218
  • JFL
Reactions: Vain786 and tombradylover
I tried to make a suggestion but it didn’t go through.
Even made this badge that would be displayed next to ethnic users names to identify them. Like the used for homosexuals during WW2. We need to an option to mass ignore these users.
FFD1A928 43B8 4105 8264 DD16527BF66B

6B5DD21A 14D5 4970 8FB9 D56A2EF3DD9E

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and Deleted member 23218
Typical coward or pussy. eat your oatmeal and shut the fuck up.

• Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
need a safespace away from the curries
Go to your country club or something then? The curry house keepers keep their head downs and wont even look at you..

I'm white and I've got plenty of money. I don't fear the opposite race, nor sex. That's why I Actually get sex you racist faggot

God, please let this be satire...

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, ElBastardo, Squirreljak and 1 other person
I'm done with you sissies.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
Whites have no need for a forum like this to begin with... The entire world caters to whites and is owned, ruled, governed by whites FOR whites..
The world is governed by Jews, not whites. Jews control everything.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 27987 and Deleted member 24459
Yeah there should be contamination zone for those subhumans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Deleted member 21661
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ElBastardo and Deleted member 25938
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ElBastardo, Deleted member 27987 and Deleted member 25938
The world is governed by Jews, not whites. Jews control everything.
White jews fair enough.. You never see a black jew becoming CEO of BlackRock, deutsche , PNC, CNN, NBC, etc etc.

Is thread copied? This isn’t your writing style at all, lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 23218
you look korean mogger to me justy bleach ur skin of sonmethin idk
The pressure imposed on this forum for me to follow the path of @Blackgymmax is staggering!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vain786, tombradylover, Deleted member 27987 and 2 others

Thoughts? @
TRUE_CEL
@TRUE_CEL
@forevermirin OP ripped off your patented thread template

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vain786 and forevermirin
Is thread copied? This isn’t your writing style at all, lmao
finally one of you retards figured that out jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24586, Bushman and forevermirin
@forevermirin OP ripped off your patented thread template
this took me <2 minutes bro the tedious legal paperwork is safe with the mod team and my legal team. thanks for looking out bhai

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 23218
finally one of you retards figured that out jfl

ur such a scheming little crook himmy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 25938
koreans can get their own subnforum since they are ascended bneings
We need a forum for only whites and east asians
Everyone else can gtfo

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 27987, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 23218 and 1 other person