There needs to be a separate section for White users tbh

South asians are white

Africans no
No you are ruining the spirit of my new subforum. I am implementi9ng the new rule right now

Just include 80% of the world's population theory
Three requirements tbh
1. Skin color lighter than brown paper bag
2. Enough IQ to be considered white (so at least average)
3. At least MTN

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin, Deleted member 25938 and PointOfNoReturn
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 23218
Three requirements tbh
3. At least MTN
when i do ratings i include pheno failo,

White jews fair enough.. You never see a black jew becoming CEO of BlackRock, deutsche , PNC, CNN, NBC, etc etc.
There are no white or black jews, Jews are their own semitic ethnic group like the Arabs and Persians. They're not white, though they might be the closest to whites more than any other middle eastern groups, but still not actually white.

There are no white or black jews, Jews are their own semitic ethnic group like the Arabs and Persians. They're not white, though they might be the closest to whites more than any other middle eastern groups, but still not actually white.
There's definitely black Jews like Ethiopian jews for example who are black..

You'll do nuttin, ethnics will take over every aspect of your life and you'll sit there like a good boy.

There's definitely black Jews like Ethiopian jews for example who are black..
Well these are not real Jews, these are blacks that larp as Jews and want to be Jewish. They're not considered Jews genetically and true israeli Jews don't consider them as real either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24459
Whites have no need for a forum like this to begin with... The entire world caters to whites and is owned, ruled, governed by whites FOR whites.. A recluse incel-esque forum such as this is of no use to whites.. Except for the 0.001% ER types that are completely deranged and would fit in here. Instead you have whites who LARP as incel and make fun of ethnics for whatever reason. Confusing since they can just go outside and live in the real world which is designed solely for them.
But I am deformed and ugly.

• So Sad
Three requirements tbh
3. At least MTN
Does this guy look white to you? His skin color is lighter than brown paper bag and his looks level is MTN or higher.

85cf74b25c443e341305e341fb9d7aa6

Does this guy look white to you? His skin color is lighter than brown paper bag and his looks level is MTN or higher.

View attachment 2177368
Lmao he looks Italian. I could see him being med.
Doesn't matter tho I'd let in some of the more obvious ethnic guys too
imran-abbas-naqvi.jpg

Like this nigga
just we need to exclude niggas like this
q3J_DRZP9td9smDeo0WAvrOs47Hgm_Gql4Ne7kMnZA0.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 21898
we already have that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
I enjoy using this forum and spending time on it but sometimes I get really weirded out when I realize some of the posts I'm reacting or replying to were made by literal ethnics or worse curries.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.

The solution is simple - a separate "premium" subforum for users who are verified White (half-white users can get viewing privileges but cannot post)

This will make the forum much more useful and get rid of the ethnic trolls who are never serious and rate ethnics as "MTN" to get attention from actual whites. Also will make the environment a lot more classy (at least in the premium section).

White users will still be allowed to visit the ethnic sections to laugh at and mock the curry users, but said ethnics won't be able to do the same to those with better genetics and skin color

We can make an exception for mods regardless of race.

Thoughts? @
TRUE_CEL
@TRUE_CEL
@forevermirin your very first copypasta, congrats bhai

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786, pneumocystosis and forevermirin
And Frenchies are the biggest slayers. Confirmed by @averagejoe & @pneumocystosis.
I love @pneumocystosis he is squishiest slayer

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, pneumocystosis and Deleted member 23218
@forevermirin your very first copypasta, congrats bhai
thanks bhai its still not sunk it haha u were there from day 1 tbf

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
I enjoy using this forum and spending time on it but sometimes I get really weirded out when I realize some of the posts I'm reacting or replying to were made by literal ethnics or worse curries.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.

The solution is simple - a separate "premium" subforum for users who are verified White (half-white users can get viewing privileges but cannot post)

This will make the forum much more useful and get rid of the ethnic trolls who are never serious and rate ethnics as "MTN" to get attention from actual whites. Also will make the environment a lot more classy (at least in the premium section).

White users will still be allowed to visit the ethnic sections to laugh at and mock the curry users, but said ethnics won't be able to do the same to those with better genetics and skin color

We can make an exception for mods regardless of race.

Thoughts? @
TRUE_CEL
@TRUE_CEL
yes. seriously, the contributions of shitskins are basically useless within the context of a white life.
some mumbai sweatshopper who is obsessed with nailing a white landwhale and emigrating has nothing to say that is relevant to the life of an educated white person who is considering which type of girl they should marry, what career move to take, etc.

There already is a white section it's called incels.is

Whites have no need for a forum like this to begin with... The entire world caters to whites and is owned, ruled, governed by whites FOR whites.. A recluse incel-esque forum such as this is of no use to whites.. Except for the 0.001% ER types that are completely deranged and would fit in here. Instead you have whites who LARP as incel and make fun of ethnics for whatever reason. Confusing since they can just go outside and live in the real world which is designed solely for them.

All whites should be banned from looksmax and also incels.is unless they pay ethnics reparations for slavery.

• Woah
Yuh
Sounds like an ethnic cope

no this is new @colesp can post tho since he is a main charecter
Actually italian are white, so am considered white

just be aryan trapstar smh

Time will come when you will say, there needs to be a separate planet for races...