There needs to be another rating in looks levels

B

Bigbootylover45

will get surgeries while u fags rot
I notice that on this forum people tend to underrate people by usually one rating usually. Most ltns are prob mtn irl and a lot of mtns are htns. IRL the guys I know who slay the most hover in the what would be the mtn range of this site but reality is they're htn irl but with a couple failos that hold them back. I think there could be another ranking between mtn and htn as there seems to be a lot of dissonance in rating people who fall into that level of above average and slightly above average

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga
I notice that on this forum people tend to underrate people by usually one rating usually. Most ltns are prob mtn irl and a lot of mtns are htns. IRL the guys I know who slay the most hover in the what would be the mtn range of this site but reality is they're htn irl but with a couple failos that hold them back. I think there could be another ranking between mtn and htn as there seems to be a lot of dissonance in rating people who fall into that level of above average and slightly above average
Low iq threae

• JFL
Reactions: cavy
the state of this forum :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: silencio

Users who are viewing this thread

Back