There really is no hope for guys

Jamal2222

Jamal2222

ALL POSTS MADE BY THIS IP/ACCOUNT ARE SATIRE
On Reddit asking simple advice you are met with condescending replies, and you are basically told “everyone knows this already how can’t u get girls you just have to do xyz”.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, Chadeep and Deleted member 6403
There’s really zero outlet for males only women get dating advicd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403

Why would you use reddit for dating advice?

you know they are all deepthroating the bluepill on a constant basis right?

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Why would you use reddit for dating advice?

you know they are all deepthroating the bluepill on a constant basis right?
I just thought maybe they’d emphasize for just once

On Reddit asking simple advice you are met with condescending replies, and you are basically told “everyone knows this already how can’t u get girls you just have to do xyz”.
there’s no hope for men because the factors that contribute to your value in the dating market are largely out of your control. money, height, race, looks. No amount of behavior can fix your undesirability.

there’s no hope for men because the factors that contribute to your value in the dating market are largely out of your control. money, height, race, looks. No amount of behavior can fix your undesirability.
Im working on moneymaxxing and LL. But ik you need everything to slay

People wonder how guys fall into the incel/red pill thought and then conveniently ignore how when a guy asks for advice on Reddit about dating he gets retarded shit like "bro just shower" or "be yourself" and "woman don't care about looks mostly, it's personality". Then when he realizes this advice is useless and garbage he seeks out incel or redpill spaces where they actually give reasons for why woman do the things they do, why looks matter so much, and actual tangible ways to try and overcome his shortcomings.

One of the first things I noticed when I became redpilled was just how fucking garbage 99% of the advice given for relationships on Reddit was. Asking for relationship advice on Reddit is like asking someone playing a video game on tutorial mode about how to defeat a boss while you're playing on fucking immortal difficult :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Lawton88, Ronnie and 2 others
People wonder how guys fall into the incel/red pill thought and then conveniently ignore how when a guy asks for advice on Reddit about dating he gets retarded shit like "bro just shower" or "be yourself" and "woman don't care about looks mostly, it's personality". Then when he realizes this advice is useless and garbage he seeks out incel or redpill spaces where they actually give reasons for why woman do the things they do, why looks matter so much, and actual tangible ways to try and overcome his shortcomings.

One of the first things I noticed when I became redpilled was just how fucking garbage 99% of the advice given for relationships on Reddit was. Asking for relationship advice on Reddit is like asking someone playing a video game on tutorial mode about how to defeat a boss while you're playing on fucking immortal difficult :lul:
On Reddit apparently every guy there is having sex and threeesomes

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and micropenis29
Im working on moneymaxxing and LL. But ik you need everything to slay
moneymaxxing is cope. Is largely influenced by the wealth from the people that raised you. The best you could do is a college degree but everyone already has one of those. LL is just stupid. Proportions is just as important. It’s stupid at the end. Is normalize for men but a women would look ridiculous trying to employ the same strategies we use.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Jamal2222 and micropenis29
Cope, imma soon going to get an anglo girlfriend.

moneymaxxing is cope. Is largely influenced by the wealth from the people that raised you. The best you could do is a college degree but everyone already has one of those. LL is just stupid. Proportions is just as important. It’s stupid at the end. Is normalize for men but a women would look ridiculous trying to employ the same strategies we use.
For me my wingspan is 6’5 in a 5’10 body, so I would personally benefit from ll