There should be a suicide warning when walking past highschools

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Was walking past my old HS today and I saw this couple of highschool kids senior year. The guy was 5'7 maybe 5'8 on a good day so insanely fucking scrawny regular uniform looked like a fucking trench coat on him, but of course he had wavy full brown hair was white and was wearing a mask, I literally couldnt see this fuckers I hope he walks onto the middle of the road fuck my life.

The girl was this hot fucking chick insane body perfect proportions maybe 5'6 and she was latched onto him like a fucking leech looking up at him like a starved dog.

I can't man this shit is too much its fucking unbearable I dont know how I made it through 5 years of highschool bald without jumping off the second story

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, CtrlAltDelete, Deleted member 16970 and 35 others
How you doing otherwise bro ? Hardly see you on here anymore :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and SubhumanCurrycel
If it makes you feel any better, majority will end up with shitty lives since everyone ages and makes stupid choices which fucks them (e.g the guy can become a roider and lose his hair, while marrying a Post Prime Used Up Roastie).

I always call it Prime School.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, CtrlAltDelete, Marsiere214 and 3 others
If it makes you feel any better, majority will end up with shitty lives since everyone ages and makes stupid choices which fucks them (e.g the guy can become a roider and lose his hair, while marrying a Post Prime Used Up Roastie).

I always call it Prime School.
Difference is, they had a prime, we didn't :feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15099, Jason Voorhees and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete, Jason Voorhees and TsarTsar444
A life without hair is a life not lived.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, andy9432, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
How you doing otherwise bro ? Hardly see you on here anymore :feelsgood:
Full time working now gotta make bank ngl its refreshing post lockdown

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Yliaster
Full time working now gotta make bank ngl its refreshing post lockdown

Fam just save up for HT or get hair system in the meantime 👍🏼 you'll be good.

I saw this video on YouTube where these barbers are giving niggas their hairline back,shit is gonna revolutionuze dating for men 💯

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete, Deleted member 16970, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
I can't man this shit is too much its fucking unbearable I dont know how I made it through 5 years of highschool bald without jumping off the second story
Why don't you go and try to pick some girls near high-schools, in my country you could go and offer them some cigarettes or something to drink and you could easily chat with them, many sneak outside or go in some back alleys to smoke...
pozedb_fumat%20in%20scoli%201.jpg
fumat-5-1.jpg
2013_03_20_0_2_fumatul-in-scolile-sibiene-o-problema-aproape-fara-rezolvare_10501.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete, Jason Voorhees, Lux and 3 others
Why don't you go and try to pick some girls near high-schools, in my country you could go and offer them some cigarettes or something to drink and you could easily chat with them, many sneak outside or go in some back alleys to smoke...
fumat-5-1.jpg
2013_03_20_0_2_fumatul-in-scolile-sibiene-o-problema-aproape-fara-rezolvare_10501.jpg
which country? i might move there and befriend bunch of local bros too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and BigJimsWornOutTires
fumat-5-1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and BigJimsWornOutTires
fumat-5-1.jpg
Which shithole country is that? Russia, uh?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 5786
fumat-5-1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
that level of obsession with wmn, love etc is not good tbh, wmn are alright but you all seem like live only for pussy lol.
we men built the world, wmn did not, why are you worshipping wmn ?

• +1
Which shithole country is that? Russia, uh?
Romania, but yes, it's pretty much the same all over Eastern Europe and Russia, many high-school kids smoke and the girls who also do it tend to be more promiscuous('if she smokes, she pokes' it's an old saying).
0c4a58ea47335ce37c3862aa565cde12.jpg
f14e0ac64725ca49dee1f8253e49bbcb.jpg
69b4fc5f867d360ad69e4b80f21f524b.jpg
13130b1cb0cce5709d90b09195b93109.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, aBetterMii, Lux and 4 others
Romania, but yes, it's pretty much the same all over Eastern Europe and Russia, many high-school kids smoke and the girls who also do it tend to be more promiscuous('if she smokes, she pokes' it's an old saying).
i am guessing its a based country? or is it cucked like the western europe or cumskin US where it is illegal to talk to a teen girl?

• +1
i am guessing its a based country? or is it cucked like the western europe or cumskin US where it is illegal to talk to a teen girl?
Age of consent is 15 here, no is stopping you talking to teen girls...

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 15246
Age of consent is 15 here, no is stopping you talking to teen girls...
By 18, the at least moderately attractive, nulliparous ones will either be in the UK or Andrew Tate's webcamming business.

• +1
Over

• +1
In my country everyone is 4`11

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Entschuldigung, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Yes. In the past, I would duck whenever the transportation van would drive past high schools. They reminded me of the racial gap in attractiveness.

• +1
Reminds me of this TikTok. I can’t take this shit anymore man

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and SubhumanCurrycel
Holy shit, im moving there immeditaely

• +1
I'm 5'5 but was never intimidated by taller curries idk why
Helll I used to bullly taller curries in HS

• +1
Legitimately hair is life tbh. Like I'm not saying I'm OK with my face but, If a genie appeared before me and was like I can give you one of two wishes, the first one I will automatically give you all the surgeries that you want and you will finally have your chad face instantly. Or two, I will automatically give you all your hair back and you will never bald again for the rest of your life, I'm going with option 2, 10 out of 10 fucking times.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 16134
However what I hated the most was being pencil necked and week chest

• +1
Was walking past my old HS today and I saw this couple of highschool kids senior year. The guy was 5'7 maybe 5'8 on a good day so insanely fucking scrawny regular uniform looked like a fucking trench coat on him, but of course he had wavy full brown hair was white and was wearing a mask, I literally couldnt see this fuckers I hope he walks onto the middle of the road fuck my life.

The girl was this hot fucking chick insane body perfect proportions maybe 5'6 and she was latched onto him like a fucking leech looking up at him like a starved dog.

absolute suifuel, was having a relatively good day after finding out hi-tech FDI into China jumped 20% YOY in Q4 but you just ruined it for me.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot